Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:40 AM

Lol. No everything is fine you silly elf.

Fair enough *He says still eyeing her weirdly*

I think I need to have a talk with Railinn about some of the things she says when I am not around. Although she may be taking over here for a bit. I am thinking about leaving town for a week or so.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:31 AM

Oh thank the gods. I was so worried. He does seem to like trinkets. I was helping go through some things that came in at the guild and he kept trying to grab everything. I think he gets it from his dads side. (winks at Rathil)

*Laughs a bit*

You have been acting very weird for the last few days. Are you okay? Alot of winking and cryptic speaking going on. You aren't coming down with anything are you?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:47 AM

When I grow up, I want to be
One of the harvestors of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFMJ4-ai1I

LOL! I love that song Spider. drinker drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:36 AM

It's about Finwe. He doesn't seem to be breathing. And what's this ring on his finger? What's wrong with my baby Rathil? What happened in that vortex?

*Rathils jaw almost drops to the floor*

Oh dear me, I am so sorry I must have forgot. May I see Finwe please?

*He walks over to take Finwe and smiles a bit as he holds him*

If you noticed when I came back I had Finwe in my backpack. I didn't want to risk any harm to the little one as I had to fight my way out. You saw the condition I came back in. Well my backpack is not a normal bag. It basically empties into a storage compartment. Very big inside and I had to put Finwe in there to keep him safe. The problem is once it is closed no air can get in and there is only about enough air in there to keep someone alive for roughly 10 minutes.

So I put this ring on Finwe.

*He removes the ring and it returns to normal size. Finwe watches it as Rathil moves it around and the baby starts breathing normally again.*

This ring allows the wearer to live without breathing. It was the only way I could insure he would be safe while I tried to get out of hell. I am sorry to have caused you alarm.

*He hands Finwe back to Alatariel and moves to put the ring away but Finwe starts to cry. He is reaching his hand out toward the ring. Rathil smiles a bit and pulls the ring out again and moves it toward Finwe. The baby stops crying and smiles. Rathil laughs.*

He doesn't want to let go of his first treasure.

*He gives the ring to Alatariel.*

Here you are, Finwe can have it. Wearing it won't hurt him. Just means he won't be actively breathing. Everything else is perfectly normal.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:27 AM

Yes (went to sunday school as a kid, but got thrown out for asking too many questions)
Does that count?

huh Yeah.huh Thathuh onehuh ishuh believablehuh andhuh couldhuh neverhuh behuh mistakenhuh forhuh ahuh liehuh .noway

You know. I actually believe this. I have been kicked out of places for asking too many questions before. Guess it depends on who is in charge but not all Christians like their faith questioned. Especially by kids who are supposed to be absorbing everything they say. If this teacher thought the questions Belushi was asking could interrupt what he/she was teaching to the other children I have no doubt he was kicked out. I have gotten kicked out of my ethics class time and time again for asking questions. How wrong is that.. :cry:

Heya Tribo!! drinker drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:15 AM

Rathil there you are. I've been looking for you. Are you ok?

*He kind of snaps out of whatever world he is currently in.*

Oh, Alatariel I didn't even see you there. I am sorry. Yes, I am fine, *He says with a weak smile*

What can I do for you today?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:06 AM
*Rathil enters the inn and looks distressed. He doesn't take a seat behind the bar like he normally does. He is kind of mumbling to himself as he walks. He walks in, Goes to the back room of the bar, Walks back out, Walks around the front of the inn. He is definately talking but so quietly it is hard to make out what he is saying. It is clear he is not talking to anyone but himself.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:06 PM
As interested as I am in this story I am unfortunately late for an important meeting with a new client. You will have to fill me in later.

*Rathil gets up and leaves the inn*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:51 PM

*Azareak walks in and looks around the room sees Draven and Rathil* evening gentlemen

How's it going?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:46 PM

(Finwe starts to cry) well good night gentlemen. I must be on my way.

Ah, but wasn't something troubling you?

*She is out the door before he finishes*

Must not have been that important I guess.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:35 PM

seems to be quiet tonight

I agree, I wonder where everyone is.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:13 PM

It seems she is not the only one who fails to mention things. I noticed today something that has me concerned.

Whats that my dear?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:56 PM

It's ok old man Railinn told me. But your secret is safe with me.

*Rathil looks confused again but just shrugs*

Wait, when did you meet Railinn?
When you were in the vortex.

Hmmm she failed to mention that. Oh well. So anyway how are you doing tonight? How is little Finwe?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:52 PM

go ahead, you like challenges too i take it

You have no idea my friend.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:48 PM

new outlet, theres not much a minotaur can do that takes out alot of aggression, if you can think of something please feel free to let me know

I'll find you something.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:42 PM

It's ok old man Railinn told me. But your secret is safe with me.

*Rathil looks confused again but just shrugs*

Wait, when did you meet Railinn?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:32 PM

to get out aggression, generally takes fighting or sex,, and since i dont think any of the females that frequent this inn could handle a creature like me, that kinda narrows my options

We need to find you a new outlet my friend.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:31 PM

(Alatariel and Finwe enter the inn) Good evening grandpa. Good evening Draven. Can't stay long. Just wanted to hello.

*Looks at Alatariel a bit weirdly*

Good Evening Alatariel.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:19 PM
*Laughs out loud at that*

I think that will be your next challenge. We need to find a way to rid you of all that pent up aggression you have. It's just not healthy.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:16 PM

someone decided to throw a challenge at me, so ima take it. just hope the orcs dont decide to attack tonight

*Smiles a bit*

For the record. I never said you couldn't be armed. I was just wondering if you could go a few days without a verbal threat to someone. Threats are so unnecessary most of the time.