Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sun 06/08/08 12:13 PM
*Rathil gets up and leaves the Inn*

((Sorry guys. Something came up. Thought I was going to be around longer.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:54 AM
*Rathil reenters the Inn and sits down at one of the tables. He leans back in his chair and puts his feet up on the table and pulls his hat down over his eyes.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:49 AM
((STORYTELLER NOTE: Starting Tomorrow, Monday June 8th I will start awarding experience for visiting the Inn. The Inn has started to become very dead and we would like to get more people inside on a regular basis. The XP rewards will be as followed.

20 xp for just visiting the inn at some point. If you just walk in and say hi to everyone add 20 xp to your sheet.

50 xp for having an actual conversation with someone in the Inn. Conversations do not consist of Hey, how are you? Oh, i'm fine, That's good! See ya around. I want real conversations going on about your characters, Who you are, What you want, Stuff like that actual interation.

And I will award 150 xp a night to anyone that is in the Inn from 7-10 central time. Now I know not everyone can do this. I am one of those people. That is why the XP amount is so high. I don't expect people to get this every night but it will be a nice bonus when you can. This is a reward I will email you with and tell you to add if I see it. Don't automatically add the XP for this one.

Thank you and have a good day. I hope this helps pick up the Inn and make for fewer slow times durning the day and at night.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:10 AM
*When Rathil has finally came to enough and felt he could walk. He stands up and walks out the door.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:49 AM
*Rathil starts to wake up. He looks around and realizes there is no one around and it is now morning. He holds his head wondering what happened.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:30 PM

*looks at Rathil with a confused look* ok Rathil Im sick of you not being you.. whats going on...

It's a long story my dear but the cliffnotes version is someone just rolled into town that I haven't seen in nearly 300 years. An old love interest if you will and I can't decide if I want to go see her or not. Her and I did not part of the best of terms I fear.
hmm... if you really didnt wanna see her you would have left town already... the fact that you are still here tells me that you want to see her.. just go an talk with her, who knows that spark could come back.

*Laughs a bit*

Not likely, if she is coming to me again she is down on her luck and needs something. Maybe she has finally heard about my success. Who knows.

*Rathil clutches his stomach suddenly and leans forward*

I don't feel so well all of a sudden.

*He goes to stand up but passes out before he fully gets to his feet. Collapsing back into the chair.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:21 PM

*looks at Rathil with a confused look* ok Rathil Im sick of you not being you.. whats going on...

It's a long story my dear but the cliffnotes version is someone just rolled into town that I haven't seen in nearly 300 years. An old love interest if you will and I can't decide if I want to go see her or not. Her and I did not part of the best of terms I fear.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:17 PM

*walks up to Rathil. and as soon as she gets close Finwe starts reaching for him*

Hello Rathil. Azareak

Good evening Alatariel

Are you going to be ok? *Finwe is practically climbing out of her hands*

Only time will tell, Cosminas ship pulled into port today. Which means if I am going to leave town tonight is the night. I am just not sure I can being myself to do it.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:16 PM

so whats happening

((Not much man. I just got your new info from Mandy. I can't make the character tonight but I will get it done tomorrow. Since you have a character name and class as soon as you get a new picture you can start roleplaying in the Inn again. You don't need your character sheet to be in the Inn. Thanks. Have a good night.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:14 PM

*walks up to Rathil. and as soon as she gets close Finwe starts reaching for him*

Hello Rathil. Azareak

Good evening Alatariel

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:10 PM

*Azareak runs inside an starts laughing*

*Rathil takes note of Azareaks good mood but he does not say anything. He seems to be looking off into space, Trying hard not to pay attention to his surroundings but it is hard for him to do.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 08:58 PM
*Rathil reenters the inn and quietly takes a seat.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:17 PM
*Rathil exits*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 01:31 PM
*Rathil enters the inn and takes a seat.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:10 AM
Jesus also said!

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)"

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away an withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. (John 15:5-6)"

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, 'Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!.' (John 2:15)"

Seems to me that he had a bit more pent up aggression than people would lead you to believe. Doesn't seem like the perfect peacebringer. Bringing swords, throwing people into fire to burn and whipping people and overturning tables. Ah well, we must follow in his footsteps right?

*Looks around* Now where did I put my cord whips? huh huh

Rathil_Thads's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:43 AM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Sat 06/07/08 05:55 AM
Levitcus 19:20 "If a man has sex with a slave girl he is not to be punished. She is a slave."

"Put the inhabitants to the slaughter without giving any quarter and burn their town down. In this way the lord might turn from his fierce anger and show you compassion." Deut. 13:15

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property." Ex. 21:20

Ah, Quotes from the bible. I am going to stop with just those three because it makes me sad. :cry: What a sad book...

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:16 PM
*Rathil stands*

Anyway, I must be going. I apologize again for my behavior the last few days. Not the proper behavior for someone in my position I believe.*

*He leans in and gives Alatariel a hug and Finwe a kiss on the forehead before he walks out of the inn. Obvious that he is very sad about the days events.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:02 PM
*Rathil laughs a bit*

Well don't worry about that. We will get Jericho back soon enough and your family will be put back together. Then you won't have to worry about having an old, crusty elf hanging around all the time.

*He says with a smile*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:53 PM

*Looks a bit sad as he replies*

It is not a decision I have made lightly. I have more enemies then you will know. The less people that have connections to me the safer they will be. I already got Jericho killed. I won't let that happen to you or Finwe.

It was not because of you that Jericho is dead. It is because of me. But I understand. But I still think they themselves should know. But it is your decision.

*Smiles a bit as he rocks Finwe a bit before handing him back over to Alatariel. It is clear he is upset and it is not something Alatariel has ever seen from him before.*

Rathil. I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you. I can be very oppionated sometimes. Please forgive me.

*takes Finwe. he is asleep.*

No No.. It is not that my dear. Nothing you did, it has just been a very stressful few days for me. It is almost like my life from 300 years ago is coming back full force. Which is hard for me since for the last 250 years it has just been me and Railinn. I am not angry, just confused I guess. If anything I fear I should be apologizing to you. I try not to lay my burdens on others but I fear this is something not even I can deal with on my own. Give me any demon or creature and I will fight them to the death, Have a lost love come back to town and I turn into a mess.

*He laughs a bit*

I haven't felt such weakness in ages.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:45 PM

*Looks a bit sad as he replies*

It is not a decision I have made lightly. I have more enemies then you will know. The less people that have connections to me the safer they will be. I already got Jericho killed. I won't let that happen to you or Finwe.

It was not because of you that Jericho is dead. It is because of me. But I understand. But I still think they themselves should know. But it is your decision.

*Smiles a bit as he rocks Finwe a bit before handing him back over to Alatariel. It is clear he is upset and it is not something Alatariel has ever seen from him before.*

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25