Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:51 PM

Karma, I don't want any friends. I want an intimate, fascinating encounter. I want to give the lady something out of this world. Where better to look than the religion site.drinker

laugh laugh laugh I like this guy. I can just see the flames coming.

*Sits back with popcorn bowl*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:45 PM

*Sits down close to rathil and frowns a bit* It pains me to see you depressed

*Shoots her a grin*

My apologies, I thought that I would have ample time to prepare myself for your arrival but I guess it just wasn't enough. I assure you I will be fine my dear.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:43 PM

this bull boy has a name, and it would be wise of you to please use it. it has been spoken and you know of me, fire starts to show up in dravens eyes

OOC: Did he say that or was it a thought?

((As far as I know he said it. Draven if it was a thought please correct me but it was my impression it was said out loud.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:40 PM

this bull boy has a name, and it would be wise of you to please use it. it has been spoken and you know of me, fire starts to show up in dravens eyes

Careful Draven, She is not one that you would want on your bad side. I am not even talking about the bet you and I have going either. You will not find a more deadly sword than the one at this womans belt.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:38 PM

*Looks at Rathil* whats bothering you?

*Smiles a bit at her*

Nothing more than what was bothering me earlier. Don't worry my dear. I will be fine. Nothing I can't handle.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:31 PM

*Looks at the bull when he walks in and smiles darkly* Seems as if you have better fighters here then you claimed Ratty. *Goes and stands by where Rathil is*

Well if you are looking for someone whose soul purpose in life is to swing a really big axe. That is your bull.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:28 PM

No hot women in the religion forum? They all dogs?

LoL, Not saying that. Just saying that we tend to argue a lot in here. Good luck in your search though.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:26 PM

draven stalks in trying to look small with eyes tha look haunted, cold wind all around him and a strange set to his jaw. in deep thought he takes his normal seat in the corner and places his axe on the table in front of him

*Takes a bag out of his pocket and throws it onto the table in front of Draven.*

I figure I owe you 100 gold so far. Keep up the good work Draven.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:24 PM

*Stands slowly and moves to Rathil*

*Rathil has taken a seat behind the bar area. He doesn't move as he watches her walk towards him.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:10 PM

Where are the single ladies at? Well, I am not looking for a relationship, so married ones will do too.:wink:

Oh they are around but if you are looking for just general chat the Religion forums may be a bit harder to find. You may want to check out the General discussion section or the Coffee house chit chat section.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:55 PM

*Gets up and gives Rathil and Cosmina their privacy* *Takes another drink while walking to the bar and sits there*

I'm sorry lad, Completely forgot you were here.

*He clears his throat a bit as he stands up. He walks to the back of the Inn without another word.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:46 PM
I never wanted you to leave in the first place. Although I know the sea is your true calling and it would be cruel of me to try to keep you from that again. Although I assure you it will not be pleasant for me watch you leave again. I thought I was never going to see you again. I guess I should be grateful for what I get hmmm?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:21 PM

Ive changed but not all for the better im afraid. *sighs* but enough of me. Whats bothering you love?

Just the fact that I know you are only here for the week. Then I have to watch you sail away again. I want to be happy and embrace the fact that you have returned but at the same time I don't want to feel what I did the last time you left.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:14 PM

I dont want you to be harmed Rat. Ive hurt you enough

*Smiles a bit*

I have changed a lot since the last time you saw me. If only you knew what I have been through in the recent weeks past.

*He says with a hint of sadness in his voice*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:09 PM

What is there for ME, to do?

If you are really aching to go on an adventure you could always help Cos here get her staff.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:05 PM

So somehow we need to get pass the orcs or destroy them all. RIGHT?

The royal guard are handling the orcs for now. There is nothing we can do for them currently.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:02 PM

*Grabs Rathils hand and kisses it softly then holds it* do you know anyone crazy enough rat, to retrive my staff?

*Doesn't try to keep her from holding his hand. He returns the grasp a bit*

You mean aside from myself? A few. If you want someone you can get people in and get them out you will want that little hobbit over there.

*Points at Calliope*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:00 PM

*Walks back over to Cosmina* Why is the city on lockdown?
overhearing the question galadriel "ask have you not heard of the orcs destroying stuff and killing people

I must have bypassed them. About how many orcs are there?

There are roughly 11,000 orcs outside the gates.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:56 PM

*Looks at Rathil* you alright?

*Rathil kind of focuses again. It looks like he was very lost in thought as he was looking at Cosmina. Enough to the point that he didn't even realize he was still staring at her. He smiles a bit*

Yes, I am fine my dear.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:30 PM

*SHe looks at Rathil and then to Aerabdir.* There is a staff that I am seeking to have returned.

*Rathil leans back as she tells her story. He finds himself staring at the woman but can't bring himself to look away.*

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25