Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:15 AM
((Just another reminder. There is a game running tonight a little earlier than normal. Game will be starting at 7pm Eastern tim instead of 8pm and the game is being run by Eveningkiss. Please send her an email if you will be going. Thank you.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:38 PM

Maybe so.. but *Goes to help him up* still. Let me take out somewhere where we can talk in private.

*Rathil reaches into his pocket and pulls out a silver pin with two daggers on the front of it crossed over each other and hands it to Cosmina.*

I am assuming you don't have a place set up to stay yet. You are welcome at my guild house for as long as you wish. We can head back there if you prefer and wish to talk.

*Takes the pin and looks at it then at him* Aye that would probably be best. we have alot to discuss.

*Nods*

I agree.

*Puts his arm around her and leads her out the inn down towards his guild.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:34 PM

ok guys im going to bed :wink: i think you should all turn in to :wink: nothin really exciting going on here huh? :wink: yawn night guy's i dont think any new threads will be posted and no new topics i'm sure :wink:
thanks for the fun -- took the edge off the earlier part of the thread nite!!!!:wink:

Night Tribo! drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:32 PM

Maybe so.. but *Goes to help him up* still. Let me take out somewhere where we can talk in private.

*Rathil reaches into his pocket and pulls out a silver pin with two daggers on the front of it crossed over each other and hands it to Cosmina.*

I am assuming you don't have a place set up to stay yet. You are welcome at my guild house for as long as you wish. We can head back there if you prefer and wish to talk.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:26 PM

*Frowns at rathils injury and runs a hand through his hair with a sigh* Your going to make me go gray before my time.

*Laughs a bit*

Not likely my dear

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:25 PM
Damn, A guy falls asleep for an hour or so and misses all the fun. sad sad

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:17 PM
*Rathil finally steadied himself after the fall. He seemed to have hit his head. He goes back and takes a seat still rubbing the back of his head a bit*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:22 PM
*Rathil had fallen asleep behind the bar and even he jumps as Cosmina screams. He falls out of his chair backwards as the chair tips over with a loud crash*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:53 PM

well it really depends on what time of day this adventure will take place. the sun and I are not friends

It will be tomorrow night if you plan to go.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:43 PM

Maybe a little more "Hunting?"
All I need is one deer. You are welcome to join me anytime I feed.

Will do! *Smiles*

I have always been curious where you go to find deer in town?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:42 PM

Like they say, " If your religious. Don't be greedy with the needy." I want a woman from out of town. Don't want her stalking me. Your welcome to stay, but just for a day. Or two.:wink:

try datemefree.com you'll find what your looking for - come back when your a little older and wiser and maybe this will be a good forum for you then :tongue:

Thanks tribo. How many ladies did you hook up with on that site? Were they good?

hahahahahahahaha laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ahhh to be young and thinking with my little head again - laugh laugh laugh laugh

yeah hundred's just what your looking for - hurry they may all be gone before you get there!!bigsmile

LOL Tribo, I almost take offense to that! I am younger than he is! laugh laugh laugh

Don't tell me I have to stop thinking. I just couldn't do it.... :cry:

at that age you couldn't if you had to - not while your wearing this flesh!!!laugh

LOL! laugh drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:41 PM

Well hello Rathil.. how are you feeling tonight? Aerabdir what did you expect?

I'm fine, thank you

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:39 PM

WOW, wasn't expecting that.... *In disbelief*

What weren't you expecting?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:37 PM

*walks back in with Aerabdir right behind her*

*Rathil tips his hat toward the vampire as she enters*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:28 PM

Like they say, " If your religious. Don't be greedy with the needy." I want a woman from out of town. Don't want her stalking me. Your welcome to stay, but just for a day. Or two.:wink:

try datemefree.com you'll find what your looking for - come back when your a little older and wiser and maybe this will be a good forum for you then :tongue:

Thanks tribo. How many ladies did you hook up with on that site? Were they good?

hahahahahahahaha laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ahhh to be young and thinking with my little head again - laugh laugh laugh laugh

yeah hundred's just what your looking for - hurry they may all be gone before you get there!!bigsmile

LOL Tribo, I almost take offense to that! I am younger than he is! laugh laugh laugh

Don't tell me I have to stop thinking. I just couldn't do it.... :cry:

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:23 PM

Karma, I don't want any friends. I want an intimate, fascinating encounter. I want to give the lady something out of this world. Where better to look than the religion site.drinker

laugh laugh laugh I like this guy. I can just see the flames coming.

*Sits back with popcorn bowl*

DON"T BE HOGGING THE POPCORN RATHIL!!!!!!!bigsmile

LOL! Whats up buddy?

Sorry, I helped him hijack your thread but I couldn't help it.

im with you onthis one Rathil i'm surprised no comments yet from the ladies or maybe their all asleep?? hope fully he will listen to my advice hmmm??? would i have listened to my advice when i was his age????? - hmmmmm - ????

I know. I am actually kind of disappointed. :-( Where is Feral when you need her? :-D

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:13 PM
*Rathil seeing that Cosmina has left takes a seat behind the bar again. He takes a seat and kicks his feet back and pulls his hat down over his eyes again. Falling deep into thought again.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:11 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Mon 06/09/08 08:12 PM

Karma, I don't want any friends. I want an intimate, fascinating encounter. I want to give the lady something out of this world. Where better to look than the religion site.drinker

laugh laugh laugh I like this guy. I can just see the flames coming.

*Sits back with popcorn bowl*

DON"T BE HOGGING THE POPCORN RATHIL!!!!!!!bigsmile

LOL! Whats up buddy?

Sorry, I helped him hijack your thread but I couldn't help it.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:03 PM

*Looks at the two dancing* come now we havent had enough booze! Well I havent anyway. *grins* Free drinks for the girl for the night. My treat for her exquisit dancing

*Rathil stands up and begins pouring drinks for the tavern*

drinker *Sitka comes out* Coming up miss! *Races out and goes to fill the vampires glass* drinker

*Rathil stops pouring when Sitka comes out. He stands next to Cosmina and holds out his hand.*

May I have this dance my dear?

*He gives her a warming smile*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:58 PM

*Looks at the two dancing* come now we havent had enough booze! Well I havent anyway. *grins* Free drinks for the girl for the night. My treat for her exquisit dancing

*Rathil stands up and begins pouring drinks for the tavern*

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25