Community > Posts By > splendidlife

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:19 AM

I don't think it's questioning they find rebellious. But, you sure as heck better not come to wrong conclusion. :wink:

Its sometimes so hard to understand why it seems virtually impossible for some seemingly highly intelligent people to even fathom the possibility that others' "conclusions" (those that don't look just like theirs) may also hold a grain of truth. As if even considering the possibility would threaten to completely destroy their entire archetypal paradigm.

it wont destroy it my lady, and some like eljay are more liberal than others, it has nothing to do with intellegence, it has to do with faith in what is beleived by them.

When faith supercedes logic, it begins to look like fiction.

does it not take faith to believe in logic?

Yes...

Logic requires some Faith based on previous knowledge.

Therefore...

Logic does not stand without Faith...

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:32 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 10:36 AM

I don't think it's questioning they find rebellious. But, you sure as heck better not come to wrong conclusion. :wink:

Its sometimes so hard to understand why it seems virtually impossible for some seemingly highly intelligent people to even fathom the possibility that others' "conclusions" (those that don't look just like theirs) may also hold a grain of truth. As if even considering the possibility would threaten to completely destroy their entire archetypal paradigm.

it wont destroy it my lady, and some like eljay are more liberal than others, it has nothing to do with intellegence, it has to do with faith in what is beleived by them.

When faith supercedes logic, it begins to look like fiction.

I agree... Eljay is much more liberal in that he graciously displays a willingness to engage in discourse acknowledging another's logic.

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:21 AM

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:32 AM

Guten Morgen, meine freund!

Vas ist los?

flowerforyou

"Nun, ich hatte einen guten Schlaf, dank Splendid Leben und Ruth, hoffe, Sie haben zu -- \r\n\r\n Ihre Bewunderer - Stamm"

or:

well i had a good nights sleep, thanks Splendid life and Ruth, hope you did to -

your admirer - tribo

Zer Gut, Tribo!
Hab' dich lieb!

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:49 AM

the holy spirit is no more than a mindless power source that once tapped into can alter reality

in science terms it's the substance of quantum Mechanics

without God being able to tapped into this source.. on a scale that God's can be measure on...God would be considered as being powerless

even the bible let it be known that all the holy spirit does is take orders from others

So the Holy Spirit is like an errand boy?

...a gopher, so to speak?

Yes, and jesus is Isaac and god is cpt. stubing.

www.supakoo.com/.../content/binary/isaac.jpg
i25.photobucket.com/.../c81/tm5ive/love_boat.jpg

We will now join our voices in our beloved hymnal:

Love...

Exciting and new...

laugh

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:39 AM

the holy spirit is no more than a mindless power source that once tapped into can alter reality

without God being able to tapped into this source.. on a scale that God's can be measure on...God would be considered as being powerless

even the bible let it be known that all the holy spirit does is take orders from others

as Sigmund Freud might call it the "id" ..to put it in Star Wars term it's the force ..I call it the memory contained in energy ..but it can be mostly described as being unawareness

Or, perhaps "like" the Subconscious?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:01 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 08:02 AM

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:59 AM

Rebbellion is a gross sin because it is what started sin in the 1st place by Satan. rebbellion is refered to as witchcraft.

I am notoriously rebellious. However, since I don't believe in the Christian teachings I guess I can't really rebel against them.

Why were we given the minds to question and then told we were rebellious for questioning?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:57 AM
Redykeulous:

I'm just wondering at what point does faith justify "intolerance" of others?

Aren't faith and intolerance in complete contradiction with one another?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:53 AM

sorry I do not know you. Biut I will lay out some tenets of most who believe we are to obey a creator for the good of humanity.

SINS

1 Homosexuality in any form

2.. Beastiality.

3 Adultry

4 Any sexual devient acts on the un wanting.

5 Abuse of children

6 Murder

7 Stealing

These are the tip of the iceburg so lets talk about how to eraticate SIN for the GOOD of ManKind

First, let a wave of hate and intolerance rush through you. Then, pick up your stones and follow those without sin, for God wants you to eradicate certain sins in the time-honored way-- by the sword.

-Kerry O.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:48 AM

Perhaps it has been our under-recognized telekinetic ability (potential) that has inspired the conception of all this material technology.

If this is the case...

Telekinesis, as well as far greater feats, would render material technology obsolete!

:smile:

medical technology would render material technology obsolete inducing Telekinesis with drugs ...technology whether material or medical will take part in evolving man into a different species other than what man is preceived to be now

When you say Medical Technology, do you mean Organic?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:45 AM

Yeah, I know. The whole idea of God dying and then being reborn/resurrected is crazy. flowerforyou

It's symbolic.

laugh
:heart:

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:36 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 07:36 AM
Guten Morgen, meine freund!

Vas ist los?

flowerforyou

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:31 AM

Many Pagans view the Holy Spirit as the Goddess part of the Trinity.

Father, Mother, Son.

Cool...

But, what about the daughter?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:31 AM

Wow, Funch...

That's a fascinating take.

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:23 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 07:26 AM

Thank you, lcjw.

I'm curious to hear your own words...
From your heart...

He is God; he is the Redeemer, the One that gives me hope, and wisdom. That little voice inside me, that I hear sometimes, is not my conscience, is Him, the Holy Spirit, talking to me. He gives us gifts to use to glorify His name, and if we live more by the Spirit than by the flesh, we just might become better people, because only then we will see others thru the eyes of love, the God kind of love.

Thank you so much, lcjw!
:heart:

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:15 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 07:16 AM
Thank you, lcjw.

I'm curious to hear your own words...
From your heart...

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:11 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 07:12 AM

Because we dream when we sleep.When we wake up we are no longer dreaming.If we were living in a dream world we could do those crazy things like we do in dreams.You can also fall off things and die in dreams but in real life you just die.

When I am in a dream and find myself able to do physical feats I'd never thought possibile (like flying, moving through barbed wired fences or ricocheting from tree to tree), my witnessing self ALWAYS says something like: "Wow! I could do this all along!?" The answer to my own question is always: "Yes! I KNEW I could do this!"

After I wake up, I'm left with this sense that I AM capable of doing these things and that, at some point, I will. Perhaps not in this current body. Who's to say for sure, really?

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:58 AM
Being raised on the outer fringe of Christianity, I've heard about the Holy Spirit, but as a child was never given solid definition.

That being the case and based on my observations of blatantly fraudulent behaviors of many so-called Christians, I began to take what little I'd been told and attempt to draw my own conclusions.

Now that I've reached this current point in my life, I wonder more and more about this "Holy Spirit".

It seems almost like a blanket or veil of fear placed on mankind to keep us from having too much knowledge. Like children, not readily provided with all information, perhaps so we won't hurt ourselves.

Like the atmosphere that envelops our planet, perhaps this veil holds us captive in this physical biosphere.

I don't go against anyone else's interpretation of The Holy Spirit because I have no solid definition myself. I'm curious about ALL views (Christian and ALL else).

splendidlife's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:32 AM
Edited by splendidlife on Tue 11/11/08 06:33 AM

I get a strong sense that all of this material technology will somehow be integrated into our advancing telekinetic capabilities.

"Spendidlife" ..all life have telekinetic capabilites but may lack the knowledge or the power to activate it ...technology will supply the driver to make it function ..but technology would also make telkinesis obsolete ...you would be capable of performing far greater feats than that

Perhaps it has been our under-recognized telekinetic ability (potential) that has inspired the conception of all this material technology.

If this is the case...

Telekinesis, as well as far greater feats, would render material technology obsolete!