Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:59 AM
That you can't rollerskate in a Buffalo herd or ski thru a revolving door, but that you can still be happy, if you've a mind to.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:52 AM
First I rinse, then I step back and lather up, then rinse off.
It leaves the soap on my body for a bit that way, to give it a chance to really cleanse me.
I'm a dirty, dirty man.laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:45 AM

i love shadows hair should he ever cut it.. i'd like a wig out of it..

okay that just sounds wierd... but i still love his hair

Dunno if he'd be willing to part with that much of it...laugh

He kinda reminds me of a light skinned Jesus from my Sunday School books from childhood, dontcha think?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:37 AM

Thank you, i try to take care of it, as i put one hand on my hip and the other in the air floped overlaugh laugh

Well, I think it's sssimply ssstunning, sssweety! How long have been growing it, darling?
laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:35 AM

I'm back from lunch. It took longer than usual because the raptors tried to steal my meat. Little suckers won't be trying that again any time soon...*pounds chest and lets out a victory shout*

Anybody want some raptor meat? There's plenty.

I might be a little blonde, but what is raptor meat??

A raptor is a small dinosaur, looks a bit like a mini T-Rex. Tastes like chicken. Yum!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:15 AM
I'm back from lunch. It took longer than usual because the raptors tried to steal my meat. Little suckers won't be trying that again any time soon...*pounds chest and lets out a victory shout*

Anybody want some raptor meat? There's plenty.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:00 AM

omg

pms.. i knew there was something wrong with me today

i'll take a smoke but no beer.. and its too early for tequila

who's got chocolate

fruity.. what kinda fruit

He told ya, Juicy Fruit!laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:58 AM

Ladies: LOL

Okay, play time is over. It's really time to stop encouraging the Cave-man, so I'm afraid I might have to leave if I see any more of it. I'm not making an ultimatum, I just hate to see so many lovely ladies waste their valuable time with such a brute.

Who died and left you in charge, Mary?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:57 AM

it tastes good lol

Chicken or fish?
laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:45 AM

chicks, please don't say how repugnant you find me! it'll just turn me on!

You can't be a real caveman, where's your face fur?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:38 AM

Cave-man, that was the last straw. Your buffoonery has been mildly entertaining up until this point, but now you are nothing but insulting, demeaning, and objectifying.

I will tell you what Elsathebloody and all the other ladies on here are too nice to: You are no longer welcome here, and from now on all of your sexist, chauvenistic, archaic comments shall be ignored.

:(

*Knuckle walks over to Neddy*
*Hefts a huge club over his head and...*

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:23 AM

hands nicki hankies
here ya go lady

Cavemen don't carry hankies! Are you sure that you're really one of us?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:07 AM
Then tell the boss that the fumes are making you sick and take the afternoon off...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:02 AM
So clean it up and open a window, silly!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:53 AM
I've been told that I'm getting crusty, does this mean that you're gonna eat me?laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:47 AM

I am really considering bashing my club on his head
In view of his status as the spokesman for feminists, I think it would only be fitting if you let me do that! :wink:

I'm sorry ned...I meant "spokesperson". Ooops laugh

Maybe spokeseunuch would be more appropriate still.
laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:38 AM

It's so easy even a cave man could do it bigsmile

I resent that! ooga-booga!

laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:37 AM

I think this is appropriate for this topic for some reason (it goes with his #3 anyway...:

Michael Scott: And, even though we're still a family here at Dunder-Mifflin, families grow. And, at some point, the daddy can't take a bath with the kids anymore. I am upper management, and it would be inappropriate for me to take a bath with Pam, as much as I might want to.

Pam: He said WHAT?

Whaaa?????ohwell

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:27 AM

I just love it when RespectfulNed comes along to share his special breed of utopian myopathy . I find it completely unnecessary to watch "Leave it to Beaver" afterward as life is grand.

Love it! Made coffee come outta my nose, I was laughing so hard!

Thanks, I needed that!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:21 AM

ned amuses me when i am bored at my works

Ned is a laugh riot, all right. Surprised that some Dominatrix hasn't snapped him up yet...wait he hasn't posted in a while, do you suppose...?