Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:03 AM
The News on National Public Radio (NPR)

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:08 AM

ric...my man....are you related to this guy named ned? he's been on here a couple times...you might have seen him..

Ned is not my little brudder. If he was I'd disown him.
I stand by what I said, no want slave, want cave-woman.
laugh

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:39 AM
145 on a newly paved highway just after dawn in Michigan.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:57 PM
All youse respenders all tipe und spall so gud...dose youse live in da same traller park that whut I dose?

Sheesh...ain't nun ov youse never heered ov spall chek?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:16 PM

i personally think i'd be a very happy guy watching a hot chick model a wonder woman costume for me, but i guess it's all a matter of perspective

Cave-Man...I just want to say something to you...
I'm no namby-pamby feminist, I'm a knuckle dragger, if anything. Ex soldier, ex Martial Artist, and so on.

But I was raised by 4 sisters (all of whom are drop dead gorgeous, I inherited the "ugly" gene, must be cause I got the extra "Y" chromosome) and a divorced Mom and all I have to say to you is the following:

If you aren't joking or teasing just to get a rise out of our female posters, then you are really off base. If you really feel that you are desirous of a totally subservient female companion, then I hope that you get one.

Why?

Because then you will be in a hell of total boredom and tedium, listening to a female that only echoes your wishes and never sparks any thought-provoking insights that only the female mind can assist us knuckle-draggers to consider.

That may be okay to you and if it is, then take my suggestion of going to a 3rd world country's website to find a woman seriously.

Me, I'll take a modern woman who is my equal rather than some sort of slave any day.

It may be more difficult to handle such a woman, but the rewards are infinitely more satisfying...just saying...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:39 PM

people! we're now talking about my quest for the perfect slave....er, chick! i mean woman! damn political correctness....

She's out there, Bro'...try Russian or Asian dating sites, forget about North America, the wimmens here done be edjumicated...laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:31 PM

spelt exergerate wrong i think ..sue me lol

Spelt "spelled" wrong too...go sit in the corner and put this big conical hat on, while your at it...
:wink: laugh
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: AM I BOTHEREDlaugh

You should be...what will the guys think of a gurl who can't spell "exaggerated" or "spelled"?
Really! Come on now, it's the 21st century, have some pride in the fact that you've been availed of the same level of edumacation as us men-folk! Think of the legacy of the Suffragettes, think of Helen Reddy!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:27 PM

yeah, they all say "you'd get bored with that"

but what i get bored with is chicks who think they're going to engage my interest by challenging me on everything and being generally difficult. i'm sick of it! just do what i say!!!!

If the women you've met are "challenging me on everything and being generally difficult" then you're either making bad choices in the women you're letting into your life, or acting like a dork.

Given your handle, I'd say "dork", mostly because it rhymes with "Spork"
laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:22 PM

spelt exergerate wrong i think ..sue me lol

Spelt "spelled" wrong too...go sit in the corner and put this big conical hat on, while your at it...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:21 PM

if you say so...and im sure if theres a man out there who can bring one out on a permanant basis its you hun....wow never knew pigs could flylaugh

Last time I tried to make a pig fly, it made an awful mess when it hit the ground. SPCA wasn't too thrilled with me shoving him out of the plane, either...laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:18 PM

is it too much to ask for a chick/skirt/broad...whatever they're called these days....who will do everything i say????

Pssst...nowadays, us PC he-men calls 'em wimmens...just so's you nose.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:15 PM

i disagree

my subservient little sex kitten is out there somewhere!

In your dreams, Cave-Man.
Personally, I'd get bored with a subservient woman. I want one who'll watch my back with spear in hand when I'm hunting raptors!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:13 PM

I love Shadow's hair and I love the bald heads too. Damn, I just love men in general.

JB

I'm a men...not quite bald, tho'...yet.

P.S. Joining the game...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:06 PM

why can't i meet a chick who says that????
chicks have feathers ..i aint got feathers:tongue: laugh

Yeah, "chicks" to describe women dates you, Cave-Man. What's the matter with you?

<adopting a whiney, Neddy voice>

That's no way to refer to the most precious creatures on the face of the planet, you barbarian! OUTRAGE! SACRILEGE! HORRORS!

laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:02 PM

why can't i meet a chick who says that????

Easy big fella...

Maybe you're just not looking in the right places?

We now return to more manly subjects...<harumph, harumph>

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:58 AM

way to keep the peeps on track, ric!

I live to serve...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:56 AM

I like the way you think. My response to these points are:

It is not anyone's responsibility to make anyone else happy. Man or woman.

Drop the prince charming dream and find someone you like and respect.

If you think all guy are alike, that's is your delusion and you should not expect or demand anyone to prove anything different to you.

JB

Okay but how do you feel about Shadow's hair or about paste?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:46 AM

Well mine says it all

HEY

laugh laugh

Not as long as Shadows, but it is blonder (is that a word?)

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:45 AM
Does anyone remember the amber-colored LePage glue that, if you put on your fingers and opened and closed them over a pencil, you created a fuzzy ball? That stuff was so cool...didn't taste as good as white library paste but made up for it in it's cool factor.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:42 AM

I can see the ladies insist on encouraging the Cave-Man.

I'm out of here.

:(

Bye-Bye, Wendy. Come back and see us when you grow a pair...laugh