Community > Posts By > toxicpoizon

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:15 PM

Is kissing important to you?

Do you kiss on the first date?

Are first kisses an indication of what's to come?

If someone is bad at kissing, do you think they will be bad in bed as well?

Yes, very.

Totally depends on the date and the woman.

Not necessarily.

No. Some just don't like to kiss and prefer to focus on the other aspects of intimacy.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:12 PM
No means no, whenever it is said.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:06 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 09:10 PM
Turnoffs:

bad hygiene - no commentary needed
bad hair - don't care if it is short or long, yours or store bought - take care of it!
Loud women - the type that have to let everyone know they in the store, or mad at somebody type.
Unnecessary profanity - if every third word out of your mouth is a cuss word, no can do.
Playas/Users - don't try to run game on me when you got seven other guys you spitting the same game to. Get it from them and leave me out of it. And lose my number in the process - lol.
Disrespect- of place, person, or property.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 08:46 PM

Its harder to meet a good guy. Guys tend to fall into so many categories that a woman has to watch out for! The biggest one on a dating site...is the horn dog!
A serial dater who is trying to "hit" every flavor of female that's out there. I'm not saying there aren't skeezy women out there..
but fellas Real Talk...when you say there are no good women...don't you mean the drop dead gorgeous model type isn't responding to your email! Not saying looks aren't important..men are visual!
Could your standards be a tiny tad bit high?

Personally I know that there are many, many good women out there. I also know I am not their cup of tea, so to speak. That does not make them not good women. Just that I don't appeal to them. But someone will.

Yes there must be some attraction. For both men and women. But until you talk or spend some amount of time together you never know if there is anything beyond that initial hmmm...he/she is cute phase of initial attraction.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 07:41 PM
Happy New Year to you! Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 07:16 PM
risk

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 07:02 PM

This makes me wonder about the phrase: "black enough", what does this mean, they asked it about RGIII (go Skins); I have dated a lot of black women, only two really troubled me: one who had me pull my car over on the Roosevelt Blvd and proceeded to beat up some other woman- apparently they have been doing that since high school and one who was very quiet and demur, and I fell asleep on her couch, stuck my hand under the cushions and pulled out a .22; she said it was for "when she had to go ghetto" on someone"s azz. I don't mind a little excitement in my women, but I draw the line on crazy.

Aaaaaa yeah.... both of those broads were off..but hey. .to each his own lol

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 05:22 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 05:25 PM
Being friendly and respectful is not limited to any color or nationality. When i was in High School the only women that really talked to me were white women, so obviously that was all I dated at that time. Since college my preference for dating are women of color from various nationalities. As far as online as you said these flirts are often site driven so that person may not of even known about you in the first place.

However if a white woman messaged me I would not say anything of that magnitude that I dont date them.She would get the same chance as anyone else would. If she could catch my attention and mind then who knows?

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 04:06 PM
I have to pull out my id to prove my age to my students and their parents. Funny to me because I am older than most of the parents. laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 03:28 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 03:28 PM

Ok, I'm an adult woman who is capable of enjoying male company without feeling nervous or having " new to dating" panic attacks.
However, Recently Ive met an intrigueing man whom I have a lot in common with and I like him.... I like him Alot!

Ok, Guys- If a woman is really feeling you, Would you prefer she tell you right away??

or wait about 4 or 5 dates in ?

and if you are feeling her, Do you tell her right away or again wait the 4 or 5 dates in?

Whatever the concensus, I'm going wth it!

I would definitely prefer that she told me or let me know somehow. It does not have to be anything deep and earth shattering, but something to let me know that she potentially saw me as more than just a friend. Or the nice guy who will treat her like she wants to be treated and can lean on until she finds the guy she really wants to be with.

Wishing you the best!

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 02:43 PM
lass

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:21 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 01:22 PM
I usually only login whenever I get a notification of a nudge or e-mail. That makes it few and far between. Then I read up on topics I have posted about. Then new topics. Then finally I see if anyone new in my area that has joined and has an interesting profile.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:46 AM
Issues that follow you thru your life preventing you from truly reaching your potential, whether in relationships, employment, or socially. They may be unresolved hurts, grudges, trauma, or pain. Or it may be personal experiences that while maybe not that bad in the minds of others, altered your thinking and causes you to place that same result as the probable course of action for anyone you deal with.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:42 AM
Toss

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:41 AM
Would I date myself? Yes, and being single this long I may as well say that I am. :-) Am I perfect or a perfect catch for others? Probably not.

no photo
Sat 12/15/12 08:54 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

no photo
Thu 12/06/12 09:32 AM
Welcome to Mingle! Hope that you enjoy your stay!

no photo
Mon 11/26/12 11:34 AM
Hello and welcome to Mingle!

no photo
Fri 11/23/12 02:39 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle!

no photo
Thu 11/22/12 03:15 PM
Lazy people. Not those who are occasionally lazy by choice to rest, but perpetually lazy people.
Men who won't work. Don't understand it. Never will.Cut grass, wash cars, do odd jobs, do something but live off the hard work of a woman.
People who blame others for their bad lot in life, or who won't take any responsibility for the choices they have made.
Women or men who disqualify 98% of the opposite sex by unrealistic standards and THEN complain there are no good men or women left.
Abuse of any kind.
People who zero patience.