no photo
Sat 11/25/23 04:31 AM
Alienation

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 04:29 AM

:thinking: I thought It's a poem..
Daily 🤏Little Little Pac 🥃
Same Outcome..:sleeping:
Someday :muscle:Full Large :champagne::champagne:.
All Time Come Come :dizzy:
Feeling Different 🤯

NICE :thumbsup:

🤣🤣
No not poem but poetic to me. Scammers aren't that smart. 2 had me fooled for a couple of days but I did suspect from the get. I don't know how they make any money, although I haven't checked my bank account today scared laugh have a good day brother drinker

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 09:22 PM
Constitution

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 09:21 PM

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 07:51 PM

in my opinion this will affect the elections in the united states. I am from Canada, so i am just guessing

It already affected 2020 election. It is really sad that Many Americans would rather believe a lie than the Truth.
I believe that election was stolen by Communists Leaders with J Biden as their Puppet little man.

I agree it was stolen by our enemies and traitors

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 07:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/24/23 08:03 PM
To do the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

I'll just leave it at that!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes that is poetry to me. 🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:55 PM
Got the tags today :smile: drinker drinker drinker rofl flowers

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:52 PM

I believe the earth warms and cools naturally on it's own humans are not the controlling factor

Nature Warning Sign....
Human feels & thinks lot..:monkey:

CREATIONs & CREATUREs

I'm confused :thinking::thinking::thinking:

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:49 PM
Puck

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:48 PM
Masterbation

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:43 PM

History repeats itself. Britain was a superpower and ended, then America became a superpower and will end as a result of its policies of colonial domination over the wealth of poor countries. And double standards in dealing with Israel and Palestine.
China will become a great power because it supports poor countries and helps them build and rebuild within a policy of mutual benefit and without exploitation

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 06:37 PM

You can also take the paperwork especially with the vin number down to you local tax accessor or dmv where you would normally get the tags and inquire about them. They can look it up jn the computer if they have been mailed and to whom.

Already done that. It's a very small town. We went through the computer and paperwork going back to July when I bought it and there was nothing

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:11 AM
The Grateful Dead ( after Jerry's death )

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:08 AM

I get picked on but I have the Bee Gees music on all the time. I listen to others but more often than not I'll put on the Brothers Gibb, and no, they aren't just a disco group. They made music and changed with the times from kids in the 50s until Maurice died in 2003, Barry is still making new music. He leans towards country and rhythm and blues.

Bee Gees were very talented

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:06 AM
Lovers Cross from Jim Croce

Summer Song from Humble Pie

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:02 AM

They remind me of that 1978 movie , Invasion of the Body Snatchers… dead from the neck up…

🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:01 AM

One can only hope for ww3.
It'd be a great way to thin the millennial
populations down

Sad to say. I wish no harm to anyone but you're right they wouldn't make it. It would seem they're programmed that way. Unless they found a good " safe space " laugh laugh laugh

Or a sugar mommy :joy:🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 09:59 AM

It’s a fact it was started by her… but never mind about the facts , you like the democrats have denied so much and dismissed anything bad against the dems that you automatically declare it as Russian conspiracy. I don’t think the dems have the mental capacity to recognize the truth and if they do they bend over backwards trying to deny it… here’s the latest in the democrats play book. A small town in Tennessee have made a law to ban indecent exposure in public . many of the citizens were performing oral sex and self gratification in public . This law would make that a arrestible offense. But Gavin Newsome calls it the. Don’t be gay in public law.. like I said before they only have lies and hatred for laws and morality . That’s their only campaign to run on…remember the Florida controversy about “ don’t say gay” .. another lie to make a law that protects children look perverted.

Amen drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25