Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 04:16 AM
Yup all do realize these guys are Muslim extremists don't you

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:53 AM

Rather than create a new thread, I'm gonna post here.

There I was drifting...
way out into the sunshine,
expecting to crash
but I'm tied to a string.

There's no intentions
worthy of mention
if we never try,
so hang your hopes on
rusted-out hinges,
take 'em for a ride.

Yeah I'm free...
free fallin'.

Into the great wide open.

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride.

Heaven isn't too far away.

We'll all be drinkin'
that free bubble up...

I've got nothing more to say.

Playlist: http://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7z34gE4SX9RkFpD8bFPKvmEEZz4XLkcc&si=uuKv95OgErQ_aU2s

drinker

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:51 AM

As I try mending the scars on my heart
From a love that has ended oh so hard
I pray to god to take my pain
mend my wings, give me strength

May I reflect on, in the up coming years
The times of love the joy the cheer
May I stay in touch with old and new friends
Throughout the rest of my life
Yes until my end.

W.A.M. 11/14/23

Aww, wonderful lines...

'take my pain, mend my wings, give me strength' - I loved these thoughts in sequence.. it applies to whatever situation we are in n gives a peace :sparkles:

Keep writing :clap::ok_hand:

Thank you very muchdrinker flowers

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:49 AM

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:48 AM
Proclamation

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:56 PM
True

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:55 PM

100yrs ago there were 2 billion people in the world, now there are 8 billion people. When it's cold those people heat their houses, hmm maybe that's why it it ends up warmer? When it's hot people run their Air Conditioning, Air conditioners are just heat pumps that push the hot air outside, hmm that would make things warmer outside.

Much of the "Green Energy movement" is just people whom think they are doing good things for the environment. Think of it like the "Recycling movement", you know where most of that plastic goes that you grow in the recycle bin? Sure you feel like you are doing your part but most of it ends up in landfills, the ocean, or burnt filling the environment with plastic, and that doesn't even take into consideration what it took to make the plastic in the first place, or the chemicals that leach off from it often ending up in you body. Things like Ethanol used as fuel take's up crop land, burns up the valuable top soil, and still add pollutants to the air. Hydro power has been used as centuries but now the tree huggers are worried because a few fish can't reproduce, but we've had "renewable energy" for centuries so it's not all bad.

Worried about methane? Well it's more then just farm animals releasing that methane, the 8 billion people are also releasing methane. But the biggest danger is the melting of the permafrost that's releasing way more methane then the animals. Nature has gone thru many changes in the billions of years planet Earth has been around, somethings it can fix quickly, other things take hundreds, or even thousands of years to adjust to. One way nature may try to correct it's self is by balancing the population, however humans have found ways to avoid most of these solutions, but someday nature will come up with something humans can not control.

https://youtu.be/JCt2MhOzWVE?si=4j66ErgDarMnxFOP

Throws you boat out of the water

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:49 PM

https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/here-are-10-myths-about-climate-change
The site blocked the link my friend

Try copying & pasting it into the address bar of your browser.

Or, here, I made a link. Enjoy.

Nothing wrong for to be blocked.

Yes I already seen that before toodygirl5. I posted a good link in the past comments check that out

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:43 PM

There are a handful of statements that are said by the anti CO2 crowd although never said at one time that shows that they would rather have us die for them than they die for us.

statements

humans are the number one cause of the climate crisis

we only have 15-20 years to solve the problem otherwise it goes past the tipping point of no return ( they have been using this ~ every 20 years
since the 1970's aka calling wolf)

there are too many humans on the planet to sustain it.

the optimal number of humans is around a billion

Mathematical equations
there's 220 working days every year when the weekend and holidays are removed

15×220= 3,300
7 billion ÷ 3,3000 = 2,121,212
there are 180,000 born each day
(180,000 × 365) ÷ 220= 298,636
298636+2,121,212=2,419,848
round up to 2.5 million
that's how.may humans will have to die each working day to stopmthe climate crisis going past the tipping point which means the anti CO2 crowd will end up eliminating more humans in three working days than Hitler did with the Jew in WW2

The earth follows cycles it was actually warmer during the Roman times then now. How come the Artic ice pack is melting but the Antartic ice pack is growing? That doesn't fit your statments

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:35 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/25/23 08:36 PM

https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/here-are-10-myths-about-climate-change
The site blocked the link my friend

Try copying & pasting it into the address bar of your browser.

Or, here, I made a link. Enjoy.

Nothing wrong for to be blocked.

I think the site doesn't want people posting links because of hackers and scammers.
BTW thank you for your service

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:33 PM

Yes I know God does and I love Him too.
Many people don't realize there is a loving God and He created the whole Universe they live in.

Just out of curiosity do you tell God you love during prayer? I think everyone should. Bet hardly anyone does. It just seems natural to say to me. After all he loves us why shouldn't we tell him we love him back?

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:29 PM

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/25/23 08:28 PM

If you don't follow or believe in our Constitution you should not be aloud in our government PERIOD
It's too bad J Biden and his administration don't believe that! Oh and add B Obama too!

I can't think of any examples of Biden stepping outside his powers defined in Article 2. Can you? Please explain how you interpret the constitution such that Biden (or even Obama) has disregarded it.

Let me guess but oh Trump did right Mortman
Lmao
Biden is the biggest traitor to our country, our Constitution, our people, that has ever been in office. Obuttwipe is a close 2nd. Hell just Bidens actions with our boarder is a violation of our Constitution. The Supreme Court even ruled he was in violation of our Constitution and laws on his boarder policies and he gave them the finger. Propaganda that

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:17 PM

If you don't follow or believe in our Constitution you should not be aloud in our government PERIOD

It's too bad J Biden and his administration don't believe that! Oh and add B Obama too!

Amen he has broken so many laws, ignored our Constitution, told our Supreme Court I don't care what you say. He admitted extortion of the Ukrainian government on international TV

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:14 PM

Sounds like a threat.

How is that a threat?

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:12 PM

Many elected morons have never even read
the document they pledged to uphold and
defend.

It would seem that way. A good bit of them took Constutional Law tho too

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 08:10 PM

Rather than create a new thread, I'm gonna post here.

There I was drifting...
way out into the sunshine,
expecting to crash
but I'm tied to a string.

There's no intentions
worthy of mention
if we never try,
so hang your hopes on
rusted-out hinges,
take 'em for a ride.

Yeah I'm free...
free fallin'.

Into the great wide open.

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride.

Heaven isn't too far away.

We'll all be drinkin'
that free bubble up...

I've got nothing more to say.

That turned out good. I recognized a good bit of those line. Hell yeah drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 07:35 PM

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 05:28 PM
Take one line from each of your favorite songs and combine them to make a poem. When you post put the title then Poem Challenge afterwards. If no title then put Poem Challenge entry as the title.

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 11:23 AM

I love earth...

Wiccan?? I have a lot of friends who are Wiccan

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25