Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 09:40 AM
flowerforyou beautiful flowerforyou I love spring tis the season of hope :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:21 PM
drinker

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:40 AM
Great Terry now i'm afraid to be on here lol (JUST KIDDING) What i hate about meeting people this way is i can't be my full self i loose some of my sense of humor and passion just trying to spell correctly. There's no one there but a pic no body language to read to see if i crossed a line or to know if they're really interrested in what i have to say not to mention theres no way for them see that i truely am a good person because of the dudes that prey on women here to get what they want and roll. I loved that write dude that was so real.drinker

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:40 AM
Great Terry now i'm afraid to be on here lol (JUST KIDDING) What i hate about meeting people this way is i can't be my full self i loose some of my sense of humor and passion just trying to spell correctly. There's no one there but a pic no body language to read to see if i crossed a line or to know if they're really interrested in what i have to say not to mention theres no way for them see that i truely am a good person because of the dudes that prey on women here to get what they want and roll. I loved that write dude that was so real.drinker

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:39 AM
Great Terry now i'm afraid to be on here lol (JUST KIDDING) What i hate about meeting people this way is i can't be my full self i loose some of my sense of humor and passion just trying to spell correctly. There's no one there but a pic no body language to read to see if i crossed a line or to know if they're really interrested in what i have to say not to mention theres no way for them see that i truely am a good person because of the dudes that prey on here to get what they want and roll. I loved that write dude that was so real.drinker

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:37 AM
Great Terry now i'm afraid to be on here lol (JUST KIDDING) What i hate about meeting people this way is i can't be my full self i loose some of my sense of humor and passion just trying to spell correctly. There's no one there but a pic no body language to read to see if i crossed a line or to know if they're really interrested in what i have to say not to mention theres no way for them see that i truely am a good person because of the dudes that prey on here to get what they want and roll. I loved that write dude that was so real.drinker

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 11:34 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/23/11 11:46 AM

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:28 PM
That was very good flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 06:26 AM
Hi Kat i love spring seeing the world reborn is a blessing to the heart.flowers

Ty Ainjel.flowerforyou Hec we're all jealous of you living in that paradise down there. What i'd give to live in a pristine place like New Zealand... Maybe you'll get snow this winter coming up.:banana:

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 06:16 AM

flowerforyou I have tea

Ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh If I don't see ya in the next few days
Have an awesome Day of Birth (((( Bill ))))

Ummmmmmmmmmmm it is march 24th yesssssssssssssss....:heart:

Wow great memory Denise that is close but it's June 24th wow that reminded me of my last birthday here you all made it a wonderful day and i thank you all for it. (((( Denise )))):heart: drinker (tea) flowerforyou
[/quote

frustrated Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh old age is kicking in.. What the hell we shall start the celebration now... Here's to you flowerforyou :banana:

LOL I thought you did good god it's been what almost two yrs since i left. Hell i forget what day it is and it's my birthday LOL. Thank you Denise your a sweetheart of a woman :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:32 PM

flowerforyou I have tea

Ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh If I don't see ya in the next few days
Have an awesome Day of Birth (((( Bill ))))

Ummmmmmmmmmmm it is march 24th yesssssssssssssss....:heart:

Wow great memory Denise that is close but it's June 24th wow that reminded me of my last birthday here you all made it a wonderful day and i thank you all for it. (((( Denise )))):heart: drinker (tea) flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 06:18 PM
LOL i was poking fun at them lol

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 10:56 AM
Thank you and same to you jimz drinker

LOL freakyshiki you can thank global warming for that laugh

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:54 AM
TY axi_rose you to drinker

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:53 AM