Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 12:33 PM

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 12:06 PM

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 12:04 PM

If y'all will take note of where this thread is now you will see that it seems Admin has moved this thread to the correct forum...Which is the 50 and over Forum..

Your welcome for that bit of infobigsmile

Thank you

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 10:37 AM
Contemplation

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 10:09 AM

There is a 50 and older community here. You posted this in 30 and 40 somethings. Keep looking and you should find the "50 and older" community.

I looked and this is the only aged group I can see.

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 10:07 AM

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 04:33 AM

Do bears :poop: in the woods

Everything, animals, humans, Godzilla and King Kong (poop) :poop: in the woods :joy:🤣

Some days, I wonder if the Christmas father :santa: poops in the woods while he's doing his rounds, delivering presents :thinking::joy:

🤣🤣🤣
I always assumed a bear can :poop: wherever it wants to 🤣🤣🤣
As long as father Christmas doesn't :poop: down my chimney or in my bushes he's good to go wherever he wants 🤣🤣🤣:wink::innocent:

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 04:25 AM

Negative Tower. We are given free will and the heart of man is evil. Nowhere in the Word have I read that life will be full of rainbows and sunshine always. Exactly the opposite is spelled out clearly, There WILL be trials and tribulations in this world, But fear not for He has overcome this world.

Jesus Saves because Only He can!

John 14:6

Amen

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 04:19 AM
Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Footnotes

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 03:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/29/23 03:43 AM

@ europeanimport7

Jehovah God gives man Free Will.

Study your Bible if you have one.

Everything bad is not something God did.

The Fall of Man caused Sin in this World.

Evidently you don't understand Scripture.

I don't have a bible and never will have one. It's too easy for all of you to say "God doesn't do this or that, it's the evil man doing it"
If God would exist and be the "almighty" as he is praised to be, there would be no evil in this world.
Have some common sense, open your eyes and see what's going on!
It's too easy to escape into the world of religion and pray to something that doesn't exist just to have some inner peace.

Humm but yet you profess to be a Catholic and don't believe in God..

If you are not a Christian why are you posting in this forum?? slaphead

Unless you have on your profile what your Religion is you cannot even post in this forum..

You are funny Tex Gal. Does that mean I can only post if I agree with what's written? I don't think so. I am born in a Catholic Family and paid many years taxes to the church. I know it's unheard here but in some countries in Europe the deduct church taxes from your paycheck. But that's not the reason why I lost my faith, I explained that in my first post.
Anyway, you guys and gals keep believing that there is "someone".
We will see who will wake up one day and realize the truth.
Good luck to all of you and don't be sinners, he might punish you, lol.

All that and God still loves.
Seems to me you're blaming God for the greed of others. If I was to make a bet I would say God himself never asked you for a dime. God bless you sir

no photo
Wed 11/29/23 03:31 AM

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 10:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/28/23 10:17 PM
Sorry it double posted

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 10:16 PM

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 10:12 PM
Man I feel like a minority :smile: :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 10:05 PM

I came across a vid by Rick Steves who does these wonderful travel vids. This one was on him being in Germany and finding out how fascism and nazi-ism could rise back in the day and escalate into this horrific war, murdering of people etc etc.
The vid is entirely neutral, no judgement anywhere, just a recount. It does have original footage in it. (link below)

Hearing the roots, how & why it could grow was very interesting, and I understand now how this could happen. I had no idea.
Then after that, the escalation, how Hitler achieved what he did by constantly telling the same lie over and over, and because he was a charismatic, powerful speaker, and people were in dire situations, they began to accept it, believe it, make it their truth.
His speeches and propaganda -the repeated lie- was filmed and broadcast everywhere, in theatres, at schools and so on.
The perfect brainwash program.

Watching that, the similarities of what is happening now hit me like a brick!
Governments do the exact same thing, tell a lie in such a form that people come to believe it. It is in between commercials a gazillion times a day, on posters, in the news, everywhere.
The same thing has happened as in Nazi Germany.

Back then eventually the non-believers and non-followers were prosecuted, sent to camps, murdered, used as guinea pigs for Big Pharma etc etc. (This was the beginning of Big Pharma!)
They had to were badges to identify them as the 'blasphemers', the Jew Star being only one of them.

We now get a similar thing: vaccination passports. The masses want this as they are selfishly only thinking about themselves, wanting their freedom back and thinking they will get that once they had the vaccine and gotten a passport.
But that's a very small step away from making the non-followers wear a badge like the Jew Star... A VERY small step.

Hitler used unlawful ways to grab hold of and alter constitutional rights. This has happened here too when an organisation sued the government concerning the curfew. The judge ruled they were right: it IS AGAINST our constitution!!! It had to go immediately!
Yet, government still kept curfew intact, and fines people who don't abide. The EXACT same thing that Hitler did.

As said in the vid, democracy is not set in concrete. It's fragile really as it depends on the support of the people. And history has shown us how easily the people can be turned and swayed and simply give up their freedom and individuality, not give a chit to trample and kill other people, whether children, women, elderly, men, guilty (of what really?) or not.

That we see happening now too. Not quite as bad as in Nazi times just yet, but not very far from it anymore either.
The masses truly are totally okay if the ones who choose to remain natural get trampled, restricted, excluded from normal life. This is how it started back then for the Jews as well!

Also, the Jews had to go because they had a lot of money, they're always into business, aren't they. And with that comes a certain amount of power.
What is currently happening... the current agenda, curfew and rules are ruining the ones with a business...
Many businesses over here have gone bankrupt already, shops, restaurants, hotels, camping owners etc etc.

People are forced to buy more and more online, and many use Amazon more and more. This kills other shop keepers and puts all the power and money AND control in the hands of Amazon's owner. Now I was told Jeff Bezos sold Amazon (richest man of the world!!). I'm not sure who owns it now, but me is guesstimating it's the ones in power. They are getting mighty close to total control. Just like Hitler...

I can't help but find it a tad freaky.
The only difference now is that there isn't a central head piece. There's a group operating in the shadows that holds all power and they carefully remain hidden. That way it's less easy to spot the ongoing agenda as the propaganda is not coming from 1 centralised source, it's everywhere. And also less easy to take action against them.

Nothing of this is in the video btw, but... he did record it last week and I do think his underlying thought was exactly the same as mine, even though he remains 100% neutral.

Watch for yourself, 20 mins only, and it is highly interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLWWqUUm2uk

Welcome to the new world order. If the people of the world don't stand up and push back we will all be slaves or dead

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 09:56 PM
Plumber

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 09:50 PM

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 07:20 PM
Do bears :poop: in the woods

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 07:19 PM
Lord

no photo