Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:43 PM

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 04:51 PM

DOA

Weird, because we still have the largest economy. So many people want to come in, Republicans are itching to put up walls to keep them out and we have lower unemployment and inflation than any other G7 nation.

Why do you think this country is dead? Did you type that while visiting abroad?

Get ready you're gonna wake-up from your delusions in the next year or two

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 12:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/17/23 12:45 PM
DOA

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 09:05 AM
Was very educational and went back a century or so before the purchase. A lot of events that led upto the purchase. Like Crimea war, British Columbia wanting to join the untied states. The name is Real Reason the United States Bought Alaska from Russia. It's on YouTube

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:57 AM
The television at the foot of my bed. After running around the mountains on my days off I could use the rest before I go back to work tomorrow

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:50 AM
Mills Brothers, Sweet Lucy Brown
If you listen to them they had no horn or woodwind instruments playing it was just 4 guys and a guitar. They impersonated those instruments so well I thought they were real instruments. Awesome group with awesome harmonies

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:35 AM

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Probably different then a gray haired old man :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but back in the day my hair was blonde ish. Time socks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks for the props 🥂

:smile:

:cocktail::thumbsup:

drinker

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:29 AM

Ya'll forgot copulation

After all this is a dating site:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Or did I just throw a turd in the puch bowl??
Man why am I always throwing the turd in the punch bowl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

It's mostly like setting site..
One set's Another:smile:
Currently It's still rating ⭐⭐
Less Population
More Pollution :wink:

Mingle:v::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

laugh laugh laugh

I thought Just Say Hi was a better name for this site. I have no clue why they changed it.

The scammers are thick here that's for sure. I think Texas Gal owns the site. She's a good woman so if the scammers help her get the numbers she needs to make then I'm good with that. If my dumb@$$ can spot them then anybody can so I say they're for the most part harmless. Although pond scum will evolve. Have a good day sir drinker

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 06:55 AM
Ya'll forgot copulation

After all this is a dating sitelaugh
Or did I just throw a turd in the puch bowl??
Man why am I always throwing the turd in the punch bowl laugh :laughing:

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 06:16 AM

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 06:10 AM
Awesome you should put it to music.
Back in the day on here you could write a song and post a link to it to share. I don't think you can do it anymore tho. ABRACADABRA did it a few times. He was a great poet and song writer. Although I do admit he was so well educated that I had to keep a dictionary by the computer just to look up the words so I could understand what he was saying laugh laugh laugh.
Great man I hope he's doing well in life.
Here's to you and him drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 05:55 AM
It's this emotion that will help you to appreciate the love you find even more. You will find someone of this there is no doubt.

Very good and strong emotional poem
Keep writing drinker

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 05:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/17/23 05:41 AM

love is here for all
don't give up the search stand tall
lost hope speeds the fall

W.A.M. Nov 3, 2008

NICE :ok_hand:

If a blonde says it how will it sound..
🤣🤣jzt kidding

laugh laugh laugh
Probably different then a gray haired old man laugh laugh laugh but back in the day my hair was blonde ish. Time socks laugh
Thanks for the props drinker

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 06:43 PM
A momma moose and her calf feeding together

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 05:28 PM

All the time. It gets old but what can you do. Sometimes it cuts deep, that's the worst. Only thing to do is brush it off bid them good day and move on.

I couldn't agree with you more....

drinker

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 05:08 PM
Whitetail are in heavy rut

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 03:07 PM
Sun setting quickly
Birds flying high in the sky
Night is almost here

W.A.M. 11/16/23

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 02:37 PM

Short but so true:thumbsup: .

Thank you Julie you're a very kind and warm hearted person. I wish you the best this world can offer.flowers

That's haiku it's a Japanese form of poetry.
Here's the definition.
a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world. That's why I called it nontraditional because I like to rhyme. I like Robert Frost and Dr Seuss is the man lol

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 05:58 AM
Rascal Flatts My Wish

no photo
Thu 11/16/23 04:13 AM

You can’t. Only Admin or mods can do that.

If you’d like one of your posts removed, make a request to Admin.

Thank you sweetie flowers drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25