Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:16 PM

@ europeanimport7

Jehovah God gives man Free Will.

Study your Bible if you have one.

Everything bad is not something God did.

The Fall of Man caused Sin in this World.

Evidently you don't understand Scripture.

I don't have a bible and never will have one. It's too easy for all of you to say "God doesn't do this or that, it's the evil man doing it"
If God would exist and be the "almighty" as he is praised to be, there would be no evil in this world.
Have some common sense, open your eyes and see what's going on!
It's too easy to escape into the world of religion and pray to something that doesn't exist just to have some inner peace.

Humm but yet you profess to be a Catholic and don't believe in God..

If you are not a Christian why are you posting in this forum?? slaphead

Unless you have on your profile what your Religion is you cannot even post in this forum..

Thank you Texas Gal I hope all is well in your life.
He's OK it's not his fault they've been killing religion in Europe for decades just like they're trying to do it here in our country. He will wake-up one day and we won't ever give up on our beliefs.

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:08 PM

i love God ,is my creator

Amen to that sister

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 12:28 PM

When Trump was President, he had put an amount of budgeted money to go to building the Wall to stop illegals from crossing border.

When J Biden took office of POTUS he allocated the money to go elsewhere for use.
J Biden changed many things he could change as soon as he became POTUS.
He was such an Idiot and still is. He needs Replaced

Biden only revoked the funds diverted from Defense appropriations. Trump took DOD funds and tried to give it to contractors working on the border wall, without Congressional approval, and biden stopped that. All the money Congress approved for the border wall was not stopped by Biden.

Cough cough bulls!t.
That money stayed exactly where it was at. Biden wasn't aloud to touch it by court order. Trump tried to go through the house and congress for the funds to build it but the treasonous democrats blocked him. They did it despite 80% of Americans wanting the wall built.
Kid speaking. " Mom look T that man with the weird name ?

Mom answers. Stay away from him son he's either a treasonous propagandist or a fruit loop.

Have a nice day

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 12:17 PM
Soap

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 12:17 PM

slut

WHERE???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 12:14 PM

Got the tags today :smile: drinker drinker drinker rofl flowers

Congrats... :beers::beers:

Now you can cross that item off your list...

By the way thank you

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 12:09 PM

Got the tags today :smile: drinker drinker drinker rofl flowers

Congrats... :beers::beers:

Now you can cross that item off your list...

Yes now I need to find a new place to live. Get rid of one major problem and gain another

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 09:30 AM
Excitation

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 09:22 AM
Neither are we

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:41 AM

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:40 AM
Proclamation

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:38 AM
The term "useful idiots" is truly the best way to describe the people who follow blindly without questions

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:29 AM

You forgot to mention the covid speech he suppressed was true and would've killed his and big pharmaceuticals agenda

None of that garbage was true. There are real, clinical studies proving effectiveness of the Covid vaccines and all the studies for Ivermectin showed either inconclusive or it being completely worthless in actual use against Covid. Usually it caused intestinal damage--especially in the dosages those idiots recommended.

Also, it wasn't "suppressed speech" as much as dangerous misinformation. And nobody complained when they asked Facebook and TikTok to take down the Tide Pod Challenge videos.

I look forward to your replies Mortman. You prove Yuri B. Right on a hourly basis. If the full communist takeover doesn't fail I pray what he said about the "useful idiots " doesn't happen to you.
" you can put the truth in front of the useful idiots in plain black and white and they will still refuse to believe it. The only time they will wake-up and will see the truth is when they are in line to be executed. The reason they will be executed is because they will be more angry then everyone else because they were made a fool of" the only way that isn't happening to you Mortman is if you're a propagandist for China, The Muslim Brotherhood, or one of our other enemies. To be honest that wouldn't surprise me you have all the counter answer to the truth on all topics. You have a good day

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:07 AM

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:06 AM
Malfunction

no photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:04 AM

@ europeanimport7

Jehovah God gives man Free Will.

Study your Bible if you have one.

Everything bad is not something God did.

The Fall of Man caused Sin in this World.

Evidently you don't understand Scripture.

I don't have a bible and never will have one. It's too easy for all of you to say "God doesn't do this or that, it's the evil man doing it"
If God would exist and be the "almighty" as he is praised to be, there would be no evil in this world.
Have some common sense, open your eyes and see what's going on!
It's too easy to escape into the world of religion and pray to something that doesn't exist just to have some inner peace.

You need to understand free will. Those things you speak of are not God's will. They are the work of the fallen angels who are out to see God's creation undone. The only reason God has not ended them is because this world functions better with the Ying yang effect. Without evil there can be no good, without hate there can be no love. Without opposites nothing could exist. Evil can and will create good. It brought out the good in your heart.

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 09:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 11/27/23 09:24 AM

The democrats have admitted they believe immigrants will vote for democrats when they DO get the right to vote. And the dems ARE working on a way to allow them to vote…You say the democrats aren’t bringing them in, I say they are doing nothing to stop them from coming in. Just listen to the immigrants shouting and cheering for Biden. I think the blocking of that scotus nominee ( Garland) was good for America, no telling how far left we may have been at this time if he was placed on the court… there would be lines in front of the abortion clinic… doctors and lawyers would have tax payers pay for their education.. thats what Mitch McConnell will be remembered for.

The naturalization process takes several years, so even if the Democrats bused a million immigrants tomorrow, and sponsored them all, it would take 3-8 years to get them naturalized. Without sponsorship it takes longer. Sure the Democrats don't want to build stupid walls or separate children from parents, but they are in favor of reforming the immigration system.

Those Republican appointees sure worked out. Thomas and Alito taking $millions in bribes. Maybe there would be more abortions without them, but on the bright side, the outrage at the Dobbs decision absolutely killed the "red wave" of 2022, and probably won't help Republicans in '24.

The student loan forgiveness was only for $10-20K and people making over $75K/year weren't eligible, so no doctors or lawyers. Nice try.

1 the democrats have pushed to give them drivers license. Then pushed to give them the right to vote if the have a driver's license.
2 the vice president has access to top secret documents but is not aloud to remove them from where they are stored. The president has the right to remove them and declassify them. Biden could've never in a million years had those documents legally.
What got Trump in trouble was they were bullying him just to mess with him and he bullied back. Trump had legal rights to those documents. My guess is they were looking to see what evidence Trump had against them and using this court case as leverage against him. Every case against him is a shame anyone paying attention can see that unless they're brainwashed

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 09:06 AM

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 07:11 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 11/27/23 07:30 AM

We should tell the Lord God we love Him.

People should be lead by the Holy Spirit in Praying within God's will not our own.
People who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus haven't a clue what that really means.

Many people are just Religious they don't really know Jesus.

Psssst, let me tell you a secret, there is no God.
If there would be one he would make us love each other unconditionally, there would be no wars, no child rapists and murderers, no racism, no corruption, just love and peace on earth. Religion, no matter which fate is made up for profit, no more, no less. Think about it!

You need to understand free will. Those things you speak of are not God's will. They are the work of the fallen angels who are out to see God's creation undone. The only reason God has not ended them is because this world functions better with the Ying yang effect. Without evil there can be no good, without hate there can be no love. Without opposites nothing could exist. Evil can and will create good. It brought out the good in your heart. If it didn't you would've never said what you said

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 07:11 AM

We should tell the Lord God we love Him.

People should be lead by the Holy Spirit in Praying within God's will not our own.
People who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus haven't a clue what that really means.

Many people are just Religious they don't really know Jesus.

Psssst, let me tell you a secret, there is no God.
If there would be one he would make us love each other unconditionally, there would be no wars, no child rapists and murderers, no racism, no corruption, just love and peace on earth. Religion, no matter which fate is made up for profit, no more, no less. Think about it!

You need to understand free will. Those things you speak of are not God's will. They are the work of the fallen angels who are out to see God's creation undone. The only reason God has not ended them because this world functions better with the Ying yang effect. Without evil there can be no good, without hate there can be no love.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25