Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 04:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/01/23 04:08 PM
Hi my name is Bill. My kids are grown and out on their own now but I raised them on my own throughout most of my adult life. I remember the struggles of balancing work and spending time with them. Making sure there was plenty of food they liked in the house. Sacrificing my own needs to make sure they had clothes and the bills were paid. Helping them with school work, taking them places like the beach or fishing. Teaching them about music and writing and encouraging them to set goals in their lives and not to give up till they're achieved. Sorry I'm starting to reminisce. During the times things seemed impossible or like our world was gonna crash in around us I would wonder is this worth it? I would always pull myself together put that thought out of my head and remember how much I loved them. Make a plan and everything always worked out. Now that Im older and they are out on their own I can look back at all struggles we went through and say without a doubt it was worth more then anything in the world. I hope you don't mind I posted this here. I seen the thread and it got me thinking and remembering. Or maybe it's empty nest syndrome ( can guys get that???) To those single parents struggling right now the best advice I can give you is to never give up trying because nothing is impossible. Like I said please forgive my intrusion and may all of you have a good night

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 02:31 PM

Trump put the money for the vaccine there.
The vaccine wasn't ready till after Biden took office. Speaking of which Trump wouldn't have mandated the vaccine because it's unconstitutional ( another Constitutional violation from Biden) the mess was made by all the governors and CDC forcing the lock downs. We had way worse viruses with no lock downs and they only lasted for a few months. With lock downs 2 years which way worked better and who was right. I got the answer TRUMP THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER. When the economy was in Trumps hands it was setting records all across the board. All the destruction done to our economy and us over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate seems to be deliberate sabotage. You cam post any talking points ( that's all they are not facts just opinion) you want I lived through it all I physically seen and lived under Trumps and Bidens economy and Trump smokes Biden and any other president I lived under.

Trump just rode the downward trend in unemployment, and only had good results until he needed to do something and then it all went pear shaped. All he did was get tax cuts for the rich, which doesn't boost the economy. He proclaimed "infrastructure week" several times, but never did anything for the infrastructure, and most of the time, just made promises about new things coming "in two weeks," (like some incredible healthcare plan, his taxes, lawsuits, answers to whatever people complained about) and of course "two weeks" came to mean never.

I lived in the same economy, and I've been around long enough to have voted for Reagan. Trump left a huge mess at the end of his term, and during the rest caved into Vladimir Putin.

I wonder what Putin had on Trump.

Meaningless made up talking points and fabrication. Every class of people flourished under Trump. Minorities did better under Trump then under any president in decades. I don't know where you get your info from but you lived here under Trump you know the country thrived under his leadership. If he would've had the time to get the industries back here then this country would've took off like a unstoppable rocket. The democrats had control of the house and congress and slowed and fought him tooth and nail to stop him and he still made this country prosper. Now why would the democrats do that? They tried to hurt our own peoples prosperity. That was sarcasm I don't need anymore twisted talking points based on bias opinions. You have a good day

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 02:12 PM

If Trump is scum, what is J Biden! Biden should have already been incarcerated.

Incarcerated for what? What do you know that the Congressional Republicans don't, because they openly admit they've got no real evidence against Biden. Some of them have already admitted that they're only holding the hearings to politically damage Biden for the elections next year.

Trump, meanwhile, has four indictments (not including the superseding indictments) with 91 charges, and those are just for the easy-to-prove crimes Trump's done. If they went after everything he's done the list might be 4x longer.

The only case against Trump that has legs is the documents case and those legs are awful short. He had those documents legally and they were bullying him for documents he had a right to have. He should've just given them to them but he stood up to the bullying and i admire him for it. Might I add those documents were more secure then Obamas which were in a abandoned warehouse ( maybe a bowling alley) in Chicago with no alarm system. Now the documents Biden had were in his possession totally illegally. The VP does not have any legal right to remove top secret documents from the secure facility of which they are stored. Now that is a serious charge. Why is he not arrested ? Where is his mugshot?

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 01:45 PM

WOW. I guess the seriousness on this site is equivalent for the cub scouts. Sorry to have bothered you. I appreciate the responses certainly shows me the audience. Hope you all have a great night.
Be blessed

You too work it
I'm from Townsend Mt ( not looking for a date laugh laugh laugh ) just showing support for the home team. I was on here in 08-09 found a good woman and had a good relationship with her till 21(her health took a twist) just trying to say you can find a good woman to love here it just takes time.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 01:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/01/23 01:32 PM

I’m sure Americans don’t care what other country’s economy is like, Americans live in America…we care what our economy is like..and this economy under Biden sucks compared to the last 5 administrations . Trump did so much to make life easier for everybody in this country , wether it was for the economy , Black Colleges , Jobs , peace in the Middle East, energy independent, the border. . Now it is (a crisis). most people will say yes to all the above if asked…you say immigrants made this country. Yes , legal immigrants…. And to think he amassed his wealth on the paycheck of a senator or V.P is gullible…. Maybe he sold some spit art to…

Trump left the economy in such a wreck that Biden had to come up with rescue and restoration plans. Trump thought that all he had to do for COVID was to approve the fast-tracking of the vaccine. His administration stopped at dropping it off onto the states, while Biden had to take over, get it paid for, get the shots to the people (older, more vulnerable first) and get companies back to work. It's easy to forget the mess Trump left because of all the work Biden's done.

But, yeah, go ahead and tell us how crappy Hunter is. That matters.

Trump put the money for the vaccine there.
The vaccine wasn't ready till after Biden took office. Speaking of which Trump wouldn't have mandated the vaccine because it's unconstitutional ( another Constitutional violation from Biden) the mess was made by all the governors and CDC forcing the lock downs. We had way worse viruses with no lock downs and they only lasted for a few months. With lock downs 2 years which way worked better and who was right. I got the answer TRUMP THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER. When the economy was in Trumps hands it was setting records all across the board. All the destruction done to our economy and us over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate seems to be deliberate sabotage. You cam post any talking points ( that's all they are not facts just opinion) you want I lived through it all I physically seen and lived under Trumps and Bidens economy and Trump smokes Biden and any other president I lived under.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:39 PM
Makeup artist for swimsuit models

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:35 PM

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:33 PM
Taxation
(Without)
Representation

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:18 PM

Everyone in the real-estate business does this. The bank reviews the appraisal and decides if the property is worth it or not. The banks approved Trumps estimates on the properties so they couldn't of been that fraudulent. The banks were paid back and they approved the monetary estimates so where is the crime? If they're gonna pull this on Trump then there's hundreds of other real-estate investors and banks guilty of the same thing. Investigate the investigators and the people who brought the charges against him. Odds are they may have committed the same fake crime.

Where's the crime? It's called bank fraud. You can look it up, but here's a link.

Trump is only being sued in civil court, not criminal court, so he's not going to jail for this. Only being fined and losing his NY business licenses. Your argument that the banks made money doesn't matter. Trough Trump's fraud, he got a larger loan and a lower interest rate than otherwise eligible, so the bank lost out on income and trough tax fraud, the state lost out on tax revenue. It went both ways, and it's going to cost Trump hundreds of $millions. If everybody in the real estate business is doing it, then this case will be a strong message that they should stop it.

If you want to make banking fraud legal, then the law has to change. It's not the DA's fault that her office is doing their job.

I think your hate for Trump clouds your judgment on anything about him.
A number of law advisors examined this case and said it shouldn't be in the courts being tried because every real-estate investor does the same things. It's frivolous and now anyone else that's done it including the banks should be tried. Including anyone responsible for pushing this case to court. Bet they have more to hide then Trump.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:08 PM

It seems to me that most of your topics are highly polarizing, which leads people on both sides of the topic to resort to nasty things like name calling and repetitive arguments that go nowhere. Therefore they get locked.

In today's America anything political is polarizing. No I did say some things that could be considered not oppropriate but on the same page I've had people say unappreciate things to me. I just shrug it off or say something smart back most of the time but I'm not one to complain to administration about it. It's America you have a right to your opinion whether it hurts my feelings or not. Oh well move on

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:00 PM

Mine would be a 66 Malibu SS 396, with any 66 Impala SS running close second. Chevy just hit all the right marks in that year with styling and power.

Of course if I had the money my best buy of that era would be almost any year XKE.

Both were sweet cars

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 11:32 AM

I like to keep it simple, I'm not better off than I was 3 years ago, not even close. You can cherry pick your talking points all day to justify your side. But this is not the country I fought for and loved.

Amen brother. Thank you for your service!!
Don't waste time debating the facts are how everyone has been living the last few years. No one can deny its been a hard struggle check to check.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 11:25 AM
Real people.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 10:11 AM
You don't have to look far to see it in this country. Just turn on the news and see it in its glory

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 08:41 AM
I like that but Biden isn't running the country it's not his fault. With the record number of executive orders on his first day. Democrats controlling the house and senate when he first got in office pushing his and their agenda. After covid this countries economy should've shot through the roof but his policies put a hole in that balloon. Yes it is his economy. Now I'm sure I'll see Trump figures that are exaggerated or taken from the covid era when the whole country was shutdown but that's cool most of the country knows the truth

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 08:24 AM
Aaron Lewis AM I The Only One
Great song

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 08:19 AM
We broke 100

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 08:17 AM

Most likely due to Members attacking each other , calling names etc..

There is a set of Rules just for that forum some should read them..

And well you keep posting about them being locked in several threads which I have noticed are gone..

The rules are there they don't have to explain why they do anything..

If ones can not post in a Civil matter they will lock them down and at times suspend members from the forums..

How does my post about the house and senate live feeds fit that description ? Look and see.

Hi fella with all the numbers as your user name, :wave:

I actually had a look and yes, you are probably not addressing me, but in your original post of the thread you were derogatory and most people would consider your abbreviated "POS" as offensive. The other thread of yours that was also locked did come across as a micro-aggressive threat. If you want people to engage in the discussion then perhaps look at how to write in a way that allows that.

Good luck! :star2:

So you're saying that the statement of " If you don't abide by or support our Constution you shouldn't be aloud in our government " is a threat. And no the pos was to the person who always bullies with fake or twisted information. And yes he does realize the info isn't true or extremely bias he just does it to bully or get a rise out of the person he is trying to intimidate

Sure, I understand your point of view. However, it's a public forum and even if you are addressing a specific person, (the bully you are referring to - whoever they are) doesn't need the whole slur. It reads as both rude and juvenile.
I can't explain the other aspect, if you are unaware of the micro-aggressive nature of your text all I can say is repeat what I've already stated (i.e. about researching how to engage in a discussion). There are many threads where people really get into the nitty gritty of the topic without being rude, aggressive or passive aggressive.

According to the definition of micro aggression another word for it is subtle-prejudice by that definition anyone who is in disagreement can be called a micro aggressive person. I'm not saying that this applies to the subject of this conversation but it does apply to every debate in politics. Now you see I'm not trying to be smart and by me questioning to get a better understanding of this " new concept of micro aggression " I could be considered micro aggressive. I thank you for taking the time to explain this to me and now that I understand this I will apply it to the best of my knowledge. You have a great day.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 07:30 AM

Its aaron lewis and their new album has been out for a few months now

Yes I type slow so I try to type to fast and misspell all the time. Heck I spelled scares instead of scars on a post lol embarrassing moment number 6 million and 1 lol

My friend Noden used to call me the one finger pecker because I peck at the keyboard with one finger

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 07:04 AM

Most likely due to Members attacking each other , calling names etc..

There is a set of Rules just for that forum some should read them..

And well you keep posting about them being locked in several threads which I have noticed are gone..

The rules are there they don't have to explain why they do anything..

If ones can not post in a Civil matter they will lock them down and at times suspend members from the forums..

How does my post about the house and senate live feeds fit that description ? Look and see.

Hi fella with all the numbers as your user name, :wave:

I actually had a look and yes, you are probably not addressing me, but in your original post of the thread you were derogatory and most people would consider your abbreviated "POS" as offensive. The other thread of yours that was also locked did come across as a micro-aggressive threat. If you want people to engage in the discussion then perhaps look at how to write in a way that allows that.

Good luck! :star2:

So you're saying that the statement of " If you don't abide by or support our Constution you shouldn't be aloud in our government " is a threat. And no the pos was to the person who always bullies with fake or twisted information. And yes he does realize the info isn't true or extremely bias he just does it to bully or get a rise out of the person he is trying to intimidate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25