Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 06:58 AM
Bong

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 06:56 AM

How about Biden giving authorization to the CDC to put a moratorium on evictions during the pandemic , or his unconstitutional act of trying to suspend the paying back of student loans. Here is two of the examples that Biden is going around the constitution… and yes his asking of social media to withhold info that sheds a light on his corruption is unconstitutional… for Obamas unconstitutional act it was Obamacare.

You forgot to mention the covid speech he suppressed was true and would've killed his and big pharmaceuticals agenda

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 06:53 AM

I can't think of any examples of Biden stepping outside his powers defined in Article 2. Can you? Please explain how you interpret the constitution such that Biden (or even Obama) has disregarded it.

Do your research.

So you couldn't find anything either? Thought not.

I saw a story about a federal judge in Texas who claims Biden is violating the 1st Amendment when members in his cabinet asked certain social media sites to take down false and misleading information regarding Covid 19. I guess one could interpret that to mean it's the government censoring citizens, but it looks to me that the government has the right to ask sites to exercise their own standards on any post thereon. Like if I ask Facebook to take down some information I find that violates their terms of service (TOS), doesn't make that censorship on my part. Just pointing out a post that violates TOS. Anybody who posts to a social network is not guaranteed the right to have their post remain up regardless of it's violating nature. Of course the Trump-appointed judge disagrees because it doesn't fit his narrative. He wants posts that degrade the Democratic politicians programs. He wants to remove Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act rescinded for the same reason, but this doesn't make any of the issue unconstitutional.

https://www.penncapital-star.com/uncategorized/did-the-biden-administration-violate-the-first-amendment/

What have you got?

You do know you're part of the 20% of Americans who believe these treasonous lies. Anyone with half a brain can see Biden is corrupted by foreign money to run this country into the ground. Biden is :poop: and anyone who supports him is :poop: too.

no photo
Mon 11/27/23 06:43 AM

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:38 PM

We should tell the Lord God we love Him.

People should be lead by the Holy Spirit in Praying within God's will not our own.
People who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus haven't a clue what that really means.

Many people are just Religious they don't really know Jesus.

2nd Amen I gave you today flowers

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:37 PM

If you don't follow or believe in our Constitution you should not be aloud in our government PERIOD
It's too bad J Biden and his administration don't believe that! Oh and add B Obama too!

I can't think of any examples of Biden stepping outside his powers defined in Article 2. Can you? Please explain how you interpret the constitution such that Biden (or even Obama) has disregarded it.

Do your research.

Amen sister toodygirl 5

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:35 PM

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:35 PM

I don't have to watch CSPAN to know that. Most are lawyers and if their lips are moving they are lying.

Was talking about the live feeds of the senate and house. And yes I agree about the lawyer crap

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 09:50 AM

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 09:27 AM
We are not safe in our own country

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 09:25 AM

Erection. Sorry but it had to be said lol

🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 09:25 AM
Fornication

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 08:08 AM
Today summer song by humble pie
Give me a minute it will change

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 08:06 AM
Emancipation

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 08:04 AM
Nose

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 08:04 AM
Oh well

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 08:02 AM
Everyone knows that's 3 because you can't resist biting it to get to the chewy center

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 06:43 AM
So what's the next question?

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 06:32 AM

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 04:17 AM
Won't

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25