Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 02:38 PM

I must say that through work I have Bluecross/Blueshield of Texas and it’s been good to me. Yeah government healthcare has sucked for a long time and only works for the politicians who care nothing for the people who voted for them. Even worse for our veterans too.

BCBS is still fairly good it used to be better. I had that when I worked at the mill and my deductible went up a extreme amount compared to what it started at. The coverage dropped also. Give them time and they will be just like the rest. Our healthcare was affordable till the government stepped in. Everything they touch they ruin.

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 10:48 AM

{Don't prioritize your Looks}
- Poem written by Donna Ashworth,

"Don’t prioritise your looks my friend, as they won’t last the journey.
Your sense of humor though, will only get better with age.
Your intuition will grow and expand like a majestic cloak of wisdom.
Your ability to choose your battles, will be fine-tuned to perfection.
Your capacity for stillness, for living in the moment, will blossom.
Your desire to live each and every moment will transcend all other wants.
Your instinct for knowing what (and who) is worth your time, will grow and flourish like ivy on a castle wall.
Don’t prioritise your looks my friend,
they will change forevermore, that pursuit is one of much sadness and disappointment.
Prioritise the uniqueness that make you "YOU", and the invisible magnet that draws in other like-minded souls to dance in your orbit.
These are the things which will only get better."

- Liked and Shared 🪔:sparkles:

Listed below is also one of her tweets that I relish always ♥

{You search for your beauty in the mirror, in photographs, in the label of clothes… when you really should be searching through the messages sent to you by loving friends, the cards written to you on special days, and the memories of smiles you created from tears. Your beauty lies in all the ways you touch and care for those around you. The jokes you made to reroute a gloomy day and the music you shared to inspire. The times you showed up when no one else did and the invisible network of love, laughter and light you have sprinkled across this planet without glory or vanity. That’s where you find your beauty.}
- Donna Ashworth

Awesome ❤

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 10:44 AM
Led Zeppelin concert from 77

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 10:42 AM
We The People

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 10:39 AM

How much is it

Chicha Cup or Saucer??:wink::smile:

Extra large that little cup is just a sip 🤣

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 10:18 AM
I had hernia surgery 5 yesterday ago and it was 25,000 for the operating room for a hour.. how ridiculous is that

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 09:31 AM

For a single person.

$732.00 a month. Payment. $3,500.00 deductible
$200.00 co-pay for ambulance. After deductible is payed. $500.00 co-pay for ER. After deductible is paid. Surgery 50% After deductible. Stay in hospital 50% after deductible. Won't cover After 30 days and won't cover meds, bandages and other special needs. Mental needs out patient $500.00 co-pay. Mental needs inpatient does not cover. Dental and vision not covered. ( separate company ) ex-rays 30% after deductible. MRI, CT scans not covered.
The percentage is what they pay!!! There's more they don't cover but that's all I remembered off the top of my head. It would be cheaper if we all refused the money grabbing insurance companies and paid $300.00 or less a month towards the bills. Thar would teach the hospitals and the insurance companies for robbing us blind. Our Healthcare has been militarized against us. Should of known we were doomed when he said " you can keep your provider " should've told the truth and called it the Unaffordable Healthcare act
Great topic and one of the most disgusting parts of America is the complexity (purposely) of our "healthcare" system and how we treat our elderly.

Not just our elderly they are ripping all of us off

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 07:55 AM

What we need is Medicare for all. Just remove the line in the federal law which limits Medicare to people of a certain age.

Government controlled Healthcare would probably worse. When my mom was alive the government was screwing her with Healthcare more and more. They all believe only they can live a long life

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 07:53 AM

For a single person.

$200.00 co-pay for ambulance. After deductible is payed. $500.00 co-pay for ER. After deductible is paid. Surgery 50% After deductible. Stay in hospital 50% after deductible. Won't cover After 30 days and won't cover meds, bandages and other special needs. Mental needs out patient $500.00 co-pay. Mental needs inpatient does not cover. Dental and vision not covered. ( separate company ) ex-rays 30% after deductible. MRI, CT scans not covered.
The percentage is what they pay!!! There's more they don't cover but that's all I remembered off the top of my head. It would be cheaper if we all refused the money grabbing insurance companies and paid $300.00 or less a month towards the bills. Thar would teach the hospitals and the insurance companies for robbing us blind. Our Healthcare has been militarized against us. Should of known we were doomed when he said " you can keep your provider " should've told the truth and called it the Unaffordable Healthcare act

I agree that American healthcare totally sucks:thumbsup: ! For those of us who work and pay into the system and then when you retire well you get hardly anything or nothing at all. Our prescription drugs are that way highly priced where you can hardly afford them like insulin. Both insurance and “Big piranha “ line our government officials pockets with big money to side with them. Wake up America your government will never be for you no matter what they say.

If we all stand up together we can fix it. Trump tried to fix it but they wouldn't let him

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 07:50 AM
Thank Julie and paul

no photo
Wed 11/08/23 08:23 PM
Never had sex without being in a committed relationship. Had plenty of chances but I turned them down. I need more then just see. Must be my upbringing

no photo
Wed 11/08/23 07:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/08/23 07:42 PM
For a single person.

no photo
Wed 11/08/23 07:00 PM

I'm Late

I awoke this morning with a terrible jerk.
Oh no got to go I'm late for work.
So i rush through and woke up my son,
my god a bad day and it's just begun.

I jump in my car went to the local store,
grabbed a coffee an bun and ran out the door.
Than i hit the highway off in a rush,
as fast as i can go without being a nut.
Oh man I'm late cus, cus, cus, cus.

So i get to the job and nobodys there,
hey if he don't know why should he care.
So i wait wait wait wait,
man it's monday and everybodys late.
I pulled out my phone to make the call,
my god it's sunday theirs no work at all

W. A. M

no photo
Sun 11/05/23 06:33 PM
God bless them

God help me

God loves everyone

no photo
Sat 11/04/23 06:55 PM

100yrs ago there were 2 billion people in the world, now there are 8 billion people. When it's cold those people heat their houses, hmm maybe that's why it it ends up warmer? When it's hot people run their Air Conditioning, Air conditioners are just heat pumps that push the hot air outside, hmm that would make things warmer outside.

Much of the "Green Energy movement" is just people whom think they are doing good things for the environment. Think of it like the "Recycling movement", you know where most of that plastic goes that you grow in the recycle bin? Sure you feel like you are doing your part but most of it ends up in landfills, the ocean, or burnt filling the environment with plastic, and that doesn't even take into consideration what it took to make the plastic in the first place, or the chemicals that leach off from it often ending up in you body. Things like Ethanol used as fuel take's up crop land, burns up the valuable top soil, and still add pollutants to the air. Hydro power has been used as centuries but now the tree huggers are worried because a few fish can't reproduce, but we've had "renewable energy" for centuries so it's not all bad.

Worried about methane? Well it's more then just farm animals releasing that methane, the 8 billion people are also releasing methane. But the biggest danger is the melting of the permafrost that's releasing way more methane then the animals. Nature has gone thru many changes in the billions of years planet Earth has been around, somethings it can fix quickly, other things take hundreds, or even thousands of years to adjust to. One way nature may try to correct it's self is by balancing the population, however humans have found ways to avoid most of these solutions, but someday nature will come up with something humans can not control.

The methane is mostly coming from the rainforests and the new plant growth in the Artic. It always builds in the atmosphere right before a iceage.. Ice age takes thousands of years to get to where the glaciers get down into America. The polar glaciers and ice packs are melting but what they're not telling you is Antarctica is growing. The earth is at a .17 degree tilt towards the sun.

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 05:59 PM
God bless America

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 02:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzExL8P22Ng

Not one of the greatest songs ever but a folk song I do like

The site won't let me follow the link

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 02:40 PM

Depends on the genre ...

In Metal, I go for Roswell 47 by Hypocrisy, or Evisceration Plague by Cannibal Corpse, or Postmortem by Slayer ... it varies every day :see_no_evil:

In Non Metal just the same: High Hopes by Pink Floyd, or Imagine by John Lennon or Moon Rabbit by Blackbird & Crow

You have great taste in music

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 10:40 AM
In the end

Karma always wins

Karma never looses

Cancer spreads Quickly

Doctors are quacks

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:56 AM

Either Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin or Hotel California by the Eagles

Both great songs