Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:55 AM

If I was choosing from Led Zep's catalogue I'd go with Kashmir or When the Levee Breaks, but if I'm choosing from all songs I'd go with:

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison/Beatles/Eric Clapton

or

Waterloo Sunset - Ray Davies/The Kinks

Awesome songs

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:53 AM

Biden is an incompent man for POTUS.

In times of war like now for Israel and Hamas the president is totally clueless on how to handle it.

Hopefully the idiot doesn't get America in the war.
Military Leaders I hope will advise him.

Biden oftentimes helps the enemy.

How do you not know that not all Palestinians are Hamas?

There are many innocent civilians in Palestine who are victims, too, but the IDF is set to slaughter them all for expediency and vengeance. It's such a tough situation.

With the way the Palestinians are programming their kids to kill Jews not sure there's a lot if innocence there.

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:48 AM

Yes they just released or are getting ready to release another album. getting ready to tour again too

I've forgotten about them since like 2005 lol

They havent put out an album since 2012 so

They released a live album in 2021 and their new album should've been released 9/22/23

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:34 AM
It's called Confessions Of the Fallen

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:33 AM

Yes they just released or are getting ready to release another album. getting ready to tour again too

They havent put out an album since 2012 so

Aron Louis was just interviewed a couple months ago and said there would be a new album sometime around now

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 06:28 AM
To stop producing oil in one country but still producing the same amounts in others to makeup the difference isn't cutting back on greenhouse gas. It's just raising the prices on everyone. Everyone is still burning the same amount of gasoline just paying more to use it. Why haven't they limited the amount you can use? All the green deal things Biden payed trillions on are failing. The majority of wind farms aren't working at all. Only 2 are putting out but not nearly as much as needed. Half the turbines aren't even working. The electric bus line is catching fire and burning up.

I agree with you Bart our watersheds are in worse shape then our air. Everytime it rains millions of ton of raw sewage are dumped into our watersheds. Think maybe methane is coming from there?

When it rains and snows the air is filtered taking the greenhouse gas out of the air. Then it gets filtered out in the dirt or frozen in the glaciers. To many geologists and scientists say the earth was warmer in the past then nowadays. You can't go by the temperature readings on file. They only recently started taking them in comparison to the earth's age. We've had 2 or 3 mini ice ages in the past few hundred years

no photo
Fri 11/03/23 05:59 AM
https://youtu.be/JCt2MhOzWVE?si=yJQpTAGTpRcP8kYD

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 08:16 PM

laugh yes they and myself are old laugh laugh they still sound good live Aron still has his voice and the band is still tight.

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 07:12 PM
I put this in the wrong forum lol In my defense i am 61 :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 07:06 PM

Are they still around?

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 06:04 PM
yay

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 05:55 PM
I believe the earth warms and cools naturally on it's own humans are not the controlling factor

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 05:40 PM
Led Zeppelin's, No Bodies Fault But Mine

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 05:34 PM
Love all music but Metal may be my favorite

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 05:30 PM
My Wish by Rascal Flatts

no photo
Thu 11/02/23 08:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/02/23 08:26 AM

I just hope this world ends soon.

The world is mostly a beautiful place and if normal everyday people like us join as one we can make it, a fully beautiful place

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 03:53 PM

Biden is an incompent man for POTUS.

In times of war like now for Israel and Hamas the president is totally clueless on how to handle it.

Hopefully the idiot doesn't get America in the war.
Military Leaders I hope will advise him.

Biden oftentimes helps the enemy.

Biden hates Israel trust me on this. Under Obama both him and Obama snubbed Israel screwing them out of military equipment. He'll why do you think he kisses Iran's butt. The only reason he is acting and saying what he's saying is because the majority of Americans love Israel and he's bound by a treaty to help them. If he broke that treaty he would be impeached and his bribe money would be cut off. Plus the 2024 election is around the corner and he needs the voters butts so he doesn't loose anymore support. If you notice he's up in the polls not that I trust the polls. If you ask me this attack was planned for after the 2016 election when the rig was supposed to go to Hillary. Both Biden and the Clinton's hung with Byrd when he was alive. Byrd was the leader of the KKK and the KKK hate Jews

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 12:24 PM

Not at all! This guy is a complete failure for America. From our economy , our education system, our security in our own country, our security from other nations, our discourse for others that don’t share our opinion, the unequal push of justice aimed at one particular side… it’s true this stuff has become common core for the most part in our government, but it has become increasingly more since Biden became president. And it will get much worse if Biden is elected president again. I still believe the 2020 election was rigged, but when I see these idiots on the streets or in our universities protesting Israel and supporting Hamas, I can understand why he got so many votes. Cluelessness and no common sense can cause great harm, if left unchecked it can grow into a malignant mass and devour anything in its way…

I agree 100%
Keep in mind the schools primed them but you can sure bet The Muslim Brotherhood and The Nation of Islam organized and funded travel for them. With those open boarders there's no telling what was smuggled into this country. I fear the possibilities that could happen if Biden starts bombing Iran. Although a terrorist attack here just might wake-up the woke and reunite this country as one. Hopefully it won't be at the cost of thousands of people

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:23 AM
Jesus is coming

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 02:38 AM
Herd of elk with a snow covered mountain in the background

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25