no photo
Mon 10/30/23 06:25 AM
Stop before entering
Hard hat required
Ice cold heart
Scammers always scam

no photo
Sun 10/29/23 08:55 PM
Not worth the headache Bart. He won't wakeup till he's in the line at the gas chamber.

no photo
Sun 10/29/23 06:27 AM

I like it...
As said very visual.

Thank you. When I wrote it I wrote actually what was happening at the time around me.

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 07:54 PM
Winter weather advisory
Seems to go well around here considering it started snowing last Monday night and been snowing ever since.

Good night y'all

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 07:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/28/23 07:49 PM

Your own report says that Biden could change the parameters of the agreement. The agreement was conditions based and if the Taliban didn’t adhere to the agreement Trump would have brought more Troops in just as he said. Just because you have set a date to be sure your out does’nt mean you have to be out by that date if circumstances prevent you from doing so safely . You stay and correct the problems that have emerged… again .. incompetence will only bring you sorrow and defeat…

I don't have the text of Pompeo's agreement, so don't know how much was variable, but the fact that the Trump Administration went around the Afghan Provisional Government and negotiated directly/solely with the Taliban shows that they weren't very thoughtful. Negotiating withdrawal and then doing nothing to prepare for it over the following year is profoundly incompetent. Lastly, I can say from my military experience that stopping a suicide bomber in a crowd of people is impossible. At least we're out of there and US forces pulled out in 2021 about as well as possible, considering how the Trump Administration dropped the ball in '20.

Biden is the stupidest and most treasonous president we have ever had. If you can't see that then all I can say is God bless you sir

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 07:43 PM

If left unchecked China will dominate the world. They will take the USA and Russia broke through wars or any other means. As soon as they can bypass both Technology wise they will takeover the world.

I love :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

Coming from India you truly know how China is. The dumbbells in this country need to wake-up

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 09:15 PM

China is pulling the strings on everything you see going on in the world. Open borders the Ukraine War. I think China paid the leader of Ukraine to attack Putin to draw more money from us and to deplete our munitions stock piles. Putin should've steamrolled through the Ukraine in days. Add that to the fact all the Russian tanks and planes you seen being destroyed were all outdated and you see something isn't right. Either way that war was designed to make us poorer and weaker. Then as soon as McCarthy starts saying he doesn't want to fund the Ukrainians they boot him and Hamas hits Israel. No way the US population isn't gonna want to support Israel by all means possible. That at the very least is gonna suck us dry. Completely dry if we go to war with Iran and the rest that will join them. We go to war or bomb anything you'll find out why Biden wanted open boarders. Biden thinned our military, our strategic reserves, killed our economy which by the way advanced technologies funding is done through our stock market by companies such as Black Rock and so on. They setup funding that way so congress couldn't stop or question funding. On the bright side Putin doesn't want China to be the superpower he has more to gain by the US being that. Another reason for the Ukraine War to separate the US and Russia. When Trump was in office he want to bring the US together in a alliance with Russia to take China down. That's what the Russian collusion was about to keep Trump and Putin from becoming alies. Sure we don't need Russia because of India and our other allies although I don't count on Europe at all. But the USA and Russia are the 2 most technical advanced countries in the world. We would slam China in less then a year. Russia and China have been clashing over boarders for decades.

China only asked Putin to delay the Ukraine invasion to after the Beijing Olympics. Otherwise, they had almost nothing to do with it. The war drove up inflation so much that it hurts China as much as any other country, so no. The war in Ukraine was not solicited by China. I don't know where you get that stuff.

China itself is hurting its own people. The government is taking all the money to invest on catching up to us and bypassing us in military technologies. How is the war in Ukraine hurting China? They get their oil from Iran, and their coal from Australia. They are making off Putin by lending him money and munitions. China just sent 6 or 9 navy ships to the Middle East to protect their oil and flex muscles on us. Don't believe what your news is shoveling at you you're getting half truths, lies, and misdirected.

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 07:44 PM
How much is it

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 07:34 PM
Awesome again

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 07:31 PM

Snow falls to the ground
Colored lights, shine all around
Christmas paper, wrapped with a bow
What's inside, I don't know
On comes a Christmas song
Santa's coming, won't be long

Up on the roof, comes such a sound
Down through the chimney, Santa is bound
With all the toys, for girls and boys
Who have been good through the year

He'll fill up their stockings
With pride and with joy
As he imagines the smile of each girl and boy
From ear to ear, they'll smile and cheer
"Look what Santa has brought me oh boy"

Then up on the roof he'll go in a flash
And off to the next house he'll go with a dash
With a ho,ho,ho merry Christmas he'll say
But it's the giving that makes him that way

Well ho,ho,ho, merry Christmas to you
May Santa reward all the good things you do
Through out the year, you bring such good cheer
To all the people you know
(Last verse repeats).

Awesome

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 07:23 PM
China is pulling the strings on everything you see going on in the world. Open borders the Ukraine War. I think China paid the leader of Ukraine to attack Putin to draw more money from us and to deplete our munitions stock piles. Putin should've steamrolled through the Ukraine in days. Add that to the fact all the Russian tanks and planes you seen being destroyed were all outdated and you see something isn't right. Either way that war was designed to make us poorer and weaker. Then as soon as McCarthy starts saying he doesn't want to fund the Ukrainians they boot him and Hamas hits Israel. No way the US population isn't gonna want to support Israel by all means possible. That at the very least is gonna suck us dry. Completely dry if we go to war with Iran and the rest that will join them. We go to war or bomb anything you'll find out why Biden wanted open boarders. Biden thinned our military, our strategic reserves, killed our economy which by the way advanced technologies funding is done through our stock market by companies such as Black Rock and so on. They setup funding that way so congress couldn't stop or question funding. On the bright side Putin doesn't want China to be the superpower he has more to gain by the US being that. Another reason for the Ukraine War to separate the US and Russia. When Trump was in office he want to bring the US together in a alliance with Russia to take China down. That's what the Russian collusion was about to keep Trump and Putin from becoming alies. Sure we don't need Russia because of India and our other allies although I don't count on Europe at all. But the USA and Russia are the 2 most technical advanced countries in the world. We would slam China in less then a year. Russia and China have been clashing over boarders for decades.

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 09:03 AM
Biden is responsible for gas prices period. He stopped drilling here and that drove up the prices. So now we pay more then we really need too and the countries who hate us are getting richer

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 03:55 AM
Lung1954 every country the Palestinians
have lived in has done the same thing so what does that tell you?

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 03:46 AM

Thank you Stormy :slight_smile:
I wrote and posted that here in 2008 you might remember that. Like I said I haven't wrote in years

Youre welcome, 1000+. waving

I do remember it.

I hope you make time to start writing again.

:sunflower: Thank you but I'm too busy right now. Besides I'm just not feeling it these days :pensive::pensive::pensive:

no photo
Thu 10/26/23 03:38 AM
Only dominating financially. The only thing standing in their way for complete domination is the USA. As soon as they pass us technology wise they will show their true colors and start killing everyone they don't need as slaves.

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 10:26 PM
If left unchecked China will dominate the world. They will take the USA and Russia broke through wars or any other means. As soon as they can bypass both Technology wise they will takeover the world.

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 10:15 PM

Americas ingenuity may be alive but alas its ability to manufacture is all but lost and even Elon who I respect is not above outsourcing to China so in the end it'll change little I fear.

And I beleive China invasion of taiwan is already in the post and the overall state of world affairs and relations edges us all towards conflict at a daily increasing rate.

Sounds about right

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 08:57 PM

:::using Google translate:::

Look it up online

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 08:56 PM
Not looking Google Translate is wrong it means " to free the oppressed "

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 08:44 PM

Blame Hamas for all of it. The Palestinians weren't under attack until they started it.

Amen to that sister