Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 11:04 AM

:cherry_blossom:*'Little things'*:cherry_blossom:

In life, there is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

Don't wait for something big to happen to start your journey of sharing and caring.

Enjoy the little things.
Little hugs can dry big tears,
Little candles can light the darkness,
Little memories can last a lifetime,
Little steps can start the journey,
Little efforts can produce great results,
Little prayers can bring untold blessings,
Little smile can produce great joy,
Little sacrifices can nurture great relationships,
Little love can end all bitterness,
Little faith can produce miracles,
Its the little things in life that always bring the greatest happiness.
These little things will give happiness to someone.

Stop thinking about what difference you can make, just start by doing the little things & stay blessed forever. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

AWESOME POEM BEST ONE I'VE READ IN YEARS. I give it poem of the year drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 11:00 AM
Love

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 01:28 AM

Although all the pieces and players of what we think will be the precursor to WW3 are there , I don’t think Iran itself other than their proxy’s will do enough for Joe to call for a strike on Iran. They will let Hezballa and Hamas take the brunt of any American retaliation. Joe will straddle the fence with his decision making and trying to appease, just enough to keep from dragging China and Russia into a attack against America… I just hope nobody has a itchy trigger finger until next year after the 2024 election.. I think with the world on edge folks here will elect Trump, if only for his strength in deterrence against our foes and his proven success for a strong American economy. I believe Trump can bring a calm to the uprisings we are seeing with some of his out of the box diplomacy that worked well during his four years…

China sent ships from their navy over that way. Not sure if they sent their only working aircraft carrier there. Russia has its navy just north fighting in Ukraine. Although all of China's navy is setup for fighting close to home in the China sea it could be refueled and resupplied by Iran so it is feasible to expect them to flex muscle and harass our navy ships and planes. China's missiles have gotten way more advanced then what they were some are more advanced then ours. We have more missiles then they do though. If war broke out between just us and China it would take us at least 1 month to gain air superiority. You add Russia, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to that against just us we would get our butt kicked. Our strategic reserves are depleted extremely low thanks to Biden. Our munitions stock piles are depleted thanks to Biden. We aren't pumping oil and our industries that we need to build munitions, tanks, planes and ships are shutdown. It won't be like WWII where we converted factories, shipyards and other places into war production. It will take months maybe a year to get them up and running. It will take up to 3 months to start producing and processing oil and start stockpiling it. If that last election wasn't rigged we wouldn't have a worry right now. Starting to see where I'm coming from?

That'd be weird if Turkey joined Russia and others against the US. Turkey is a NATO member. Also, the US has enough nukes to bomb the entire world 3x over, and enough high-precision cruise missiles to not even need the nukes.

We've seen in Ukraine that Russia's missiles have a 60% failure rate. You think they want to launch nukes with that record? I doubt it.

Lastly, our stockpiles aren't depleted. The US is shipping our old ammunition off to Ukraine. That's stuff the US wasn't going to use. We have to rotate our stock to get rid of the old stuff, and without a war, that means paying services to haul it away and destroy it. With Ukraine, they simply inspect it for serviceability and then let them use it. All those HIMARS rockets? ATACMS? Just leftovers. Most of it 30+ years old. Most of those $billions for Ukraine is money going to US ammunition manufacturers, juicing the US economy. US manufacturing for the win!

So what munitions have we been using in our war on terrorism in Afghanistan, Syria, anf Iraq?

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 01:16 AM

Wait and see what destruction Biden brings on us within the next year

It will, indeed, be interesting to see how another year of financial stability and effect of the $trillion-dollar infrastructure investment will make Trump's term seem pathetic and laughable in comparison, while Trump will be, probably by then, appealing his criminal convictions.

Wow ok rofl

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 07:26 PM

n this world of overwhelming grey ,the sights and sounds of an average day, ugly of uglies and sorrows abound ,flooding our minds it's always around ,were flooded with cruelty and deeds of despair ,escape is a dream surely all of us share, so where can we go to block out the pain, from the horrors endured while devils still reign ,only to each other you can find respite, a moment alone in a world without light ,in the arms of your lover safe and secure, but only a moment fore evil endures ,so take in your treasures and guard them well, like kindness to others and sympathy of the frail ,feeding a child or words intended to ease ,an elderly woman alone as she grieves, helping your neighbors in there time of need they are your garden and your deeds are the seed, from your seed sprouts a treasure of hope and of light a treasue profound a beacon of might, a weapon to wield when surrounded by fright, look to your deeds and walk in there light ,and surely as deeds you carry inside, your courage and strength will surly reside, so please be the lantern as bright as a star for people to follow lost from afar, to instill wonder and hope in their life, and for only a moment they abandon their strife, a moment of peace its price can not be measured, the greater your gift the greater your treasures,so if deeds or the seeds from which treasures sprouts, the greater it grows the more you give out,so guard your treasures well as long as you live ,so when you meet others youve something to give,in darkness Domaine your treasure remains to beat back the horrors and drown out the pain.

drinker

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 07:22 PM

:smile:

Would you believe me if I told you it's a true story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To tell the truth I thought I was in the Joke forum.

Sorry

I've done the same thing. I even posted here thinking it was another forum

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 08:05 AM

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 08:04 AM

Veterans and People who have Disability should be the Ones Our government in USA should be concerned about, rather than foreigners seeking a more better living.
Many Poor people and families in America.

All the people crossing the borders for years now are not running from being murdered.

Amen sister. Citizens should come first and they should be deported
Oh, you mean like "America First" and "Make America great again"? Which of the two parties loves America the most and is rooting for its success, not its demise. Hint: It's not the Democrats.

Wait and see what destruction Biden brings on us within the next year

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 07:33 AM

Well , there is no doubt it your True Story
This Happens to everyone one , including Me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 but do we all admit it

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 07:30 AM

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:53 AM

Veterans and People who have Disability should be the Ones Our government in USA should be concerned about, rather than foreigners seeking a more better living.
Many Poor people and families in America.

All the people crossing the borders for years now are not running from being murdered.

Amen sister. Citizens should come first and they should be deported

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:51 AM

What we need is Medicare for all. Just remove the line in the federal law which limits Medicare to people of a certain age.

Government controlled Healthcare would probably worse. When my mom was alive the government was screwing her with Healthcare more and more. They all believe only they can live a long life

Thousands if not millions in USA get Medicade.
Goverment pays for that . Its great to have Healthcare for those who cannt really afford it. However, many many people screw the system and get assistance while they could be actually Employed.

Now for Years USA is supporting Illegals that cross the borders illal.
I went to a gas station today a Young group was speaking in a foreign language they were buying all kinds of snacks and probably getting gas there as well.
Many illegals live better than Citizens in this country due to the Government continuing to Tax those who work.

Someone said they came to get jobs.

YET there are thousands of job openings in USA and many are not Qualified for many positions. Then many dont want to work when things are handed to them free by our government.

They are taking this country broke. I see them with 100 dollar bills all the time but never see them working. They are living better then we do

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:45 AM

:smile:

Would you believe me if I told you it's a true story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:39 AM

‘Traveling Riverside Blues’ (1969)

Awesome song

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 08:25 AM
In and out

Fast food line

No delivery fee

Right to vote

Operational Saftey Zone

Aircraft Buffer Zone

No Drive Zone

Carry on luggage

Wheelchair access only

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 04:25 AM
Yes Julie I do. Some of the representatives in the house and congress said that would happen. A good number of scholars said Obamacare would eventually collapse our Healthcare system and it appears to me it will

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 09:03 PM
We be $*@#

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 08:57 PM

Yeah I’ve even heard Obamacare is the same way too.

Obama care is the root cause of these ridiculous prices

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 08:51 PM

Although all the pieces and players of what we think will be the precursor to WW3 are there , I don’t think Iran itself other than their proxy’s will do enough for Joe to call for a strike on Iran. They will let Hezballa and Hamas take the brunt of any American retaliation. Joe will straddle the fence with his decision making and trying to appease, just enough to keep from dragging China and Russia into a attack against America… I just hope nobody has a itchy trigger finger until next year after the 2024 election.. I think with the world on edge folks here will elect Trump, if only for his strength in deterrence against our foes and his proven success for a strong American economy. I believe Trump can bring a calm to the uprisings we are seeing with some of his out of the box diplomacy that worked well during his four years…

China sent ships from their navy over that way. Not sure if they sent their only working aircraft carrier there. Russia has its navy just north fighting in Ukraine. Although all of China's navy is setup for fighting close to home in the China sea it could be refueled and resupplied by Iran so it is feasible to expect them to flex muscle and harass our navy ships and planes. China's missiles have gotten way more advanced then what they were some are more advanced then ours. We have more missiles then they do though. If war broke out between just us and China it would take us at least 1 month to gain air superiority. You add Russia, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to that against just us we would get our butt kicked. Our strategic reserves are depleted extremely low thanks to Biden. Our munitions stock piles are depleted thanks to Biden. We aren't pumping oil and our industries that we need to build munitions, tanks, planes and ships are shutdown. It won't be like WWII where we converted factories, shipyards and other places into war production. It will take months maybe a year to get them up and running. It will take up to 3 months to start producing and processing oil and start stockpiling it. If that last election wasn't rigged we wouldn't have a worry right now. Starting to see where I'm coming from?

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 03:43 PM

Biden is corrupt, and incompetent as a potus.

Bet he was paid to get us in a war. Open boarder for years you know he was paid to do that. Giving Iran all that money and letting them sell oil while stopping oil pumping here so we wouldn't drive the price down. One news anchor reported the buildings he blew up in Syria were empty warehouses. Now that would not surprise me. Him and his family getting all this money from other countries for nothing. The paint by numbers son getting more money for paints then what the masters sell for. Something smelly here and it's not fish

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25