Community > Posts By > catfishned

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:48 AM

If a guy wears tight pants to show off his package, I still talk to his face - not his crotch.

Unless you are really short.

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:46 AM
How old are you? You haven't figured out the rules yet? SIlly boy, I have a copy of the rules from yesterday, but it won't do you any good! It's already out of date.

catfishned's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:16 PM
it is supposed to take 14 days to run its course, but if you go to the doctor and get some medicine, it will clear up in 2 weeks.

catfishned's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:01 PM
It just coordinates so well with my M4!

catfishned's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:59 PM
My drop down leg holster with my Sig 40. Gotta love it!

catfishned's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:23 PM
What if,,,,

The whole world farted at once?

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:07 PM
I think it will cost you more than money. Don't take an ex back. You left her for a reason.

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:28 PM
Unarmed people are victims, unarmed women are prey. As Clint says, "He should have armed himself."

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:21 PM
No kidding, I can't find anyone who voted for Bill but somehow he made it into office. The only Kerry supporters I ever ran across were driving down the road with a bumper sticker. Never met one in person!

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:19 PM
No, but, as I drink my cold beer fishing in the front yard with my wireless laptop waiting for those dam* brim to bite, I wonder about myself.

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:17 PM
It's all of the above and one other that you can't know about because they don't trust you to know. Don't you realize that a politicians only thought is to control you and how you live? Either pass a law on it or tax it.

catfishned's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:14 PM
At least you cared enough to get the picture of the deer before you predaturized it! Nothing better than natual grown food. They can have those free range chickens, what is that supposed to mean? I'd say if you stayed with that one she's be getting you manicures and a full body wax before too long. Go watch Ted Nugent on the Outdoor Channel to get yourself right in the head.

catfishned's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:04 PM
I only open my mouth to exchange feet.

catfishned's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:51 PM
there are only three answers to a question: Yes sir, No sir, and "Sir, not being informed to the highest degree of accuracy I hesitate to articulate for fear I may deviate from the true course of rectitude. In short, sir, I am a very dumb fish, sir, and do not know, sir.

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:31 PM

I got arrested in New Orleans, they blamed me for Mardi Gras and let me go.

I was in jail in new orleans too
if I went back theyed probably blame me for katrinanoway

Did you also get the complimentary NOPD beating before they ran you in?

you get beads with those?

YES, but I ain't saying where they put them!

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:28 PM

I was in jail in new orleans too
if I went back theyed probably blame me for katrinanoway

Did you also get the complimentary NOPD beating before they ran you in?

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:17 PM

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:30 PM
What is the difference between kinky and perverted?
Kinky you use a feather, perverted you use the whole chicken.

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:43 PM
I find the older I get the available pool is full of everything that has been thrown back. I am tired of the self destructive people who have done everything they can in life to make their own life worse. I thought I removed that sign on my back that says, "If you are a phsycho, I'll date you!" I don't know, maybe I'll give up shopping at the Walmart.

Oh, and when did proper dental care go out of style?

catfishned's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:47 AM
At least it lets you know before hand what that person wants and if it ain't you, keep looking. There's lots of choices here. Why would you want to date someone you know up front really isn't interested in you or your values. It will only lead to problems later on. If you settle at the beginning of a relationship you will only set yourself up to settle later on for half your stuff.