2 of them, but they are both married!

catfishned's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:08 PM
If I blow this, can I still post here?

catfishned's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:06 PM

Yup, with me!

And you're a HUNK! love

Thank God she didn't specify what kind of hunk! I got a hunk of trash out back.

catfishned's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:03 PM
Yup, with me!

catfishned's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:19 PM

Dating rule #1...NEVER OFER TO PAY!!! laugh laugh laugh

That is all wrong. Why would you say that. I dated a Gold Digger and she never offered to pay either. Are you looking for someone to take care of you? Are you a user. This is modern society. What is see is a one way sign.

Expecting a man to pay for the first date doesn't necessarily mean one is a gold-digger, for heaven's sake. Perhaps, she's looking for a gentleman who would be honored to pay for dinner for a lady.

Any real gentleman would be honored to pay for his first date with a woman. Anyone who argues that needs a reality check.

catfishned's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:26 PM
He ran out of money or needs a place to live!

catfishned's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:18 AM
I think any pic is better than none. But what those that put a pic up with two people in it and you get to guess which one they are? That's annoying.

catfishned's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:14 AM
It's morning and I'm not sure if it's good or not. My coffee is still cooking.

catfishned's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:40 PM
Australia! Been everywhere in Europe, Spain and Greece were the best!

catfishned's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:14 AM
find the Van Morrison song, "Days like this" it will pick you up.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:01 PM

WTF

and ur question is????...laugh laugh :smile: :wink:

This is where the Vonage box comes flying in and hits the guy in the head.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:45 PM
Very cute good luck

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:43 PM
Peace and quiet, no neighbors to iritate, shooting in the backyard, bonfires when it gets cold and no one to tell you what to do in your own yard. I lived at the beach with a homeowners association and got real sick real fast of other people trying to tell me what to plant, paint, park and where, how and why.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:46 AM
I guess it would also have to do with their age, a 20 something that cheats is not the same as someone in their 40's doing it. With a 20's person, it may just be immaturity and won't happen again, but someone who is 30's or 40's, they have a problem.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:28 AM
But are you willing to take that chance? If they rationalized it before and did it, what's to stop them from making that decision again? I think it's a gamble.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:20 AM
If they did it once, why wouldn't they do it again?

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:58 AM
Nothing wrong with giving them an audition. If they don't perform well, send the next one in.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:40 AM
Men are never late, we are just detained elsewhere!

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:35 AM

please send pic of garage and heater /ac unit bigsmile

Dear Sir:
I do have a heated garage with a bathroom and a dorm size fridge, however in return I also need a man who takes out the trash, mowes the lawn, pays attention to me both inside and outside the bedroom, doesn't invite his buddies aver at all times of the day and night to eat my fridge clean (not that I mind feeding friends, but if that is the case, YOU will do the grocery shopping) wait-nicks that, takes me out at least once a week, and the local bar does not count in this excursion, helps with dinner, helps with house work, puts dirty cloths where they go, kisses me when he leaves the house, kisses me when he comes home.

The author of this has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.

In kindest reguards,
Lily

Does this sound like a good deal for you?

Careful, it's the clause at the end that gets you!!!!!!

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:32 AM
And I'm chock full of inner demons!