Community > Posts By > catfishned

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 02:21 PM
I would lose my mind if I had to live in Dunnellon!!!!! COud you be moe in the middle of nowhere? Well, maybe Sanderson!

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 02:19 PM
look up Patriot getaways in TN and go stay in Gatlinburg. Rent you a little cabin for a few days and go dive up the Blue Ridge Parkway.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:27 PM
WOW! I hit the post topic button and he drives down the driveway! Magic!

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:25 PM
I can't believe it is 3:20 and he is still not here. I know I live in the sticks but the website says my package left on the truck at 7AM. I think he stopped at the bar and is opening the packages h is supposed to deliver to see what everyone is getting today.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:21 PM
Edited by catfishned on Thu 04/17/08 12:21 PM
I can only do the white man's overbite and I dance like a happy gorilla.

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:35 AM
Welcome. Now go out and enjoy the day today, summer and the 100 degree weather is gonna start real soon. Then we can all hide inside with the A/C and read the boards!

catfishned's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:21 AM
I'm on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get the yard work done!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:48 AM
Good, now that you're up, will you go out and weed eat the back yard for me. I want to sit in the AC and have a beer.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:44 AM
I get all my yard work done.

catfishned's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:16 AM
Trying not to look like a hoodlum might help.

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:35 PM

Try "Mutual Match" Get feedback today!!!

1 satisfied customer can't be wrong.

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:19 PM
Try Mutual Match. We all agree it's the best. Well, at least 1 in 10000...00000 oh well, I'm sure someone out there would say it does, anyone,,,,, anyone,,,,,, bueller? Bueller?

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:34 AM

Sometimes, its a big issue. It depends on the situation. The best advice I could give, and I got this from someone older than me who got it from someone older than him, is that you cannot be a parent to her children, you must be their friend and mentor. But above all, you must love their mother and let her be the parent. If you try to be a parent to the child, you will most likely overstep the boundries and lose them.

I don't really agree with this part.. I have 2 step-kids, now while thier mother & I are no longer together. I'm still a parent to them, they come visit each week. And why tech i'm not thier step-dad anymore, they still respect me & treat me as such.

My ex's son still comes over and stays with me, we hunt and shoot together, I help him with his truck and we have a good relatonshp. But, I don't try to be his "father", I am his step-father. I give him advice, I am his friend. His faher and I are friends, and when he gets in trouble with his dad, I support his father. We don't talk about his mother.

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:24 AM
Sometimes, its a big issue. It depends on the situation. The best advice I could give, and I got this from someone older than me who got it from someone older than him, is that you cannot be a parent to her children, you must be their friend and mentor. But above all, you must love their mother and let her be the parent. If you try to be a parent to the child, you will most likely overstep the boundries and lose them.

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:46 AM

God where are these women and how can I get used?noway :tongue: bigsmile laugh laugh

They are on eharmony, sorry, too bad we got rejected!

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:43 AM
Like women never look at a mans body! Come one, how many women on here state in their profile that physical attraction is a must! Do men actually put that in their profiles? Yeah we want a physical attraction. But, contrary to popular opinion, we want someone we can talk to as well. The boobs will only get you a look, your personality will get you a conversation or a date. Most men are not that shallow. Sorry ladies, maybe if you didn't think that men are only interested in two things you might find out more about us. Now, get me a beer and lets see them!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/09/08 01:10 PM
Thanks for that. We seem to only get appreciated when its popular, and right now it is mostly phoney support. People who say we need to support the troops and get out of Iraq are the same people who will blame us when the islamic radicals follow us home and we have to fight them here. Make no mistake, they will. Remember Chamberlins famous quote, "We have peace in our time!" after signing a peace treaty with Hitler.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/09/08 02:16 AM
Gator football

catfishned's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:01 PM
Hey, I got my work done this morning over the phone and on email. All while in my underwear and out at my pond fishing. I wish you all had a job like mine!

catfishned's photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:49 PM
You need to go to the Fredricks of Hollywood and get that stuff! And then you must post pics!