Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:44 AM
We are all fed on this short bus. Helmets on plenty of room on need to fuss. You guys are re crazy it will be so much fun. Driving down the highway no clouds in sight just blue skys and the sun. Thanks for picking Me up along the way. A trip is what i need a trip with friends in the great U.S.A.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:44 AM
Edited by bigblue29 on Mon 05/19/08 10:49 AM
We are all fed on this short bus. Helmets on, plenty of room no need to fuss. You guys are re crazy it will be so much fun. Driving down the highway no clouds in sight just blue skys and the sun. Thanks for picking of up along the way. A trip is what i need a trip with friends in the great U.S.A.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:29 AM
Goodmorning Angel Pretty write.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:33 AM
Snakes in the grass are not all of one gender remember. One womens player is anothers lover Without shame. Sadly.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:18 PM
Few hours to go and i'm goin fishing with my son and daughter. The love it and i cant wait. How bout you? What's up for the weekend?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:55 AM
WHat up from crap its got today spokane, wa.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:29 AM
Ron Williams a father when i had none.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:26 AM
Ron Williams a father when i had none.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:05 AM
Wow inspiration from a cube. Nicely done.

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:33 AM
I love when you write! Vicki hope you have a great day .

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:14 AM
Thanks! i hope you all find your one.

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:51 AM
Nearly thirty years has brought me to now. At times bewildered and left wiping my brow. Today i find myself searching no more. I found my match, i'm thinking of whats instore. Words are at a loss at times for how you make me feel. You balance me in a time in my life where everything seemingly is off keel. The unseen smiles you put on my face. It astounds even me my love for you s pace. Feelings i've buried emotions never thought to resurface. A direction, belonging, you unlocked the chest, a compass of my lifes purpose. When you describe the sunsets, i can see them, its like i'm there. I want nothing more than to share them with you, afterwards we'd embrace your eyes i would stare. You whisper in my ear words so soft at night. I close my eyes and fall fast asleep dreaming of my hearts delight. When i awake, bright and refreshed, compelled to hear your voice. Smiling to myself, looking at the sunrise, my heart could not have picked a better choice.

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:18 AM
She is so true to your words. Inspiration in every sense, she encourages me to write and feel how could we be so lucky. Thanks for writing this for my words alone couldn't convey enough my gratitude.

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:15 PM
Some spend their lives looking for the love they have and yet seldom do people find it. I am fortunate beyond measure to have witnessed it. I don't think i have the words to comfort my mom and with all i am would gladly take her pain if i could. So grab hold of the ones you love for you know not when they will let you go.

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:25 PM
I liked it very much and if you would permit me i.d like to share it with my mom. like the poem i just wrote for her i think this might help. If you get a chance read (suffer) he you would.

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:19 PM
Thanks for reading. I don't write much but when i do its what's aching in my heart to get out. I'm glad that you liked it.

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:11 PM
Sands of time sliping through your hand. Two souls ill fated stand. Hearts anguish, suffering a price to steep. Every penny worth it for his gaze so deep. Teary eyed now, youth stolen from his face. Each moment like your last you embrace. Rubbing his aching body, making his tea doing everything you know to be right. Its soon now, he and you see, difficult to fight the fight. But always remember your heart can smile. Time moves fast you will see him again, its just a little while. Dedicated to my mom fighting for just a few more moments with the love of here life.

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 10:15 AM
Oh fellow spokanite perhaps you might try adultfriendfinder.com this place is not the hook up sort in my experience. But goodluck to you.

no photo
Sun 05/04/08 10:03 AM
I liked it very much thank you.

no photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:43 AM
Honoring friendship, great write.