Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:50 AM
AHhh Vicki thank you hon.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:09 PM
This is not me just a thought up character. But thanks.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:05 PM
Here's what i came up with in 20 minutes. Called Choices School was never what i went for, the sports and girls is what it was. Running fast, hitting hard, kissin missin class whatever the buzz. I thought i was cool handin out playin pool with all the guys. Never thought failing and dropping out, i.d end up flipping fries. Won a few pool tournaments, i thought i was the king. Playin and messin around with this girl she ended up pregnant then i felt the sting. Mom said to stop but i didn't do what i was told. Sure did hurt when i had to find a place with the money from my chevelle, that had to be sold. What a lesson, in school i should have stayed now look at me 19 pushin a shovel, workin three jobs, a family guy i need to get payed.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:02 PM
Here's what i came up with in 20 minutes. Called Choices School was never what i went for, the sports and girls is what it was. Running fast, hitting hard, kissin missin class whatever the buzz. I thought i was cool handin out playin pool with all the guys. Never thought failing and dropping out, i.d end up flipping drier. Won a few pool tournaments, i thought i was the king. Playin and messin around with this girl she ended up pregnant then i felt the sting. Mom said to stop but i didn't do what i was told. Sure did hurt when i had to find a place with the money from my chevelle, that had to be sold. What a lesson, in school i should have stayed now look at me 19 pushin a shovel, workin three jobs, a family guy i need to get payed.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:27 PM
Jeanniebean, thank you would you mind trying the subject of work? Perhaps i may relate better.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:36 PM
Great write Jason!

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:16 PM
I hope one day someone remembers me the way you remember your brother. Vicki if i had a sister i would be lucky if she only was as half as sweet and loving as you. Please keep sending your poems. Thank you so much.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:51 AM
Romance, if you have the time please.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:09 AM
Wow, that was just about the best thing you could have said to me....lol. No i wish though. Angel your words are so pretty and full of love that i can't help but want to love better! Awesome.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:35 AM
Robert, my names eric and i have to thank you for all the poems and line words you write. Sure makes the days that much brighter.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:06 AM
Angel, i hope the man of your desire that kindles your fire, doesn't walk but runs to your side. Hell ask him with words like that i'll pick him up and give him a ride!

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:59 AM
One stop than it is for the lovely mom. Then its a nap for the rest, i'll tuck them in nice and tight in their little nest. I will keep vicki company in this morning light for her driving, i'm worried handing her her shades cause its so bright.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:35 AM
Wow the bus of love continues to roll. Over the mountains and bumps this way and that way makes me wonder who's in control. With all of you asleep someone has to be awake. Let me put my helmet back on before we crash, for goodness sake.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:21 AM
Words to live by Frank.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:18 AM
I'm imagine it did. I'm glad you took the time. The way you write flows so well it like rolls off the tongue. It reminds of of another like yourself. Vicki.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:07 AM
We all should believe. Moreover listen, all through the bible it shows of people doing great things by listening. With the purity and innocence and belief of a child you can move mountains. Again thank you for the reminder so well written!

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:58 AM
Goodmorning to everyone! The run is shining and clear skys here in spokane wa.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:55 AM
My children only.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:53 AM
Isn't it so easy to forget his words. Isn't so easy to forget when things are going well. Just to say thank you even in the times seemingly without his need. I can't say i haven't forgotten my self to many times to count. But thank you for the reminder, for i have so many things to be greatful for!

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:09 PM
ON the bus its always are we there yet?, how much longer?, destination destination. Relax my friends and enjoy the conversation. Don't be all up on speed and going fast this trip if i'm not mistaken is to relax so lets make it last! No maps no idea where were going just good music, talkin, laughin, and friendships growing.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25