Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:50 PM
"THE DEPARTED"....(Matt Damon, Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg, Leonardo Decaprio).....EXCELLENT MOVIE!
You mustn't forget jack

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:48 PM
"THE DEPARTED"....(Matt Damon, Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg, Leonardo Decaprio).....EXCELLENT MOVIE!
You mustn't forget jack

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:46 PM
You mustn't forget jack

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:46 PM
You mustn't forget jack

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:43 PM
La Cage Aux Folles! omg i forgot the french comedies!! Les Pourris (US title Birds of A Feather) La Chevre, DIVA - well it's not a french comedy but it belongs on the list!, Le grand blond avec une chaussure noire, Les Comperes, L'Associe, Le Cadeau... oh oh oh while we're on foreign films... Tampopo, Taxing Woman, Taxing Woman Returns, The Funeral, The Seven Samurai...i'm forgetting some...
The 7 samurai wasn.t that based on a true story?

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:37 PM
something must be wrong with your eyes...i've said the same thing twice now..and it's yet to register...or something maybe that's why bigblue has repeated that 3 times??
And thank you madam.....but my mobile browser sucks too.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:34 PM
WEll, that may be so! In that case ladies good evening. .one door closes and another opens.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:30 PM
Come on man! Three attractive ladies replied to you and you didn't even have to address them properly.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:28 PM
Come on man! Three attractive ladies replied to you and you didn't even have to address them properly.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:27 PM

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:37 PM
People need to wake up. Pretty sure freedom of speach didn't mean make a person feel like sht its okay! Hiding behind misinterpreted rights is wrong. Generally people come to places like these to say hi and meet people but the select few think they're keyboard power and spell check is godly. What a joke!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:29 AM
The c? Lol

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:00 AM
Afterwards cheese cake. Another rare kids treat.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:52 AM
Kids and i are having home made pizza too, tonight. They love making theirs themselves its great fun.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:01 PM
Train for two days the only good thing was i could drink.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:42 PM
Lady you are and i don't question that! What i was thinking is that since if is meeting you for the first time you might have your friends around.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:38 PM
Tell him to catch a bus or something. I know if i wanted something i would go get it whatever the way i could.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:33 PM
Don't dRive love just have him meet you at the pub and should not be what you thought leav em and go to another pub. If he's what you want takem back for a little water play.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:20 AM
I Have to agree to quote is easier than to live. I feel society has lost its fundamental morality. God should not be reflected as a thought or concept. I believe in all religions God is something more than ourselves a level of us we should strive to be more like embedded their are common good. The bible is the propaganda used validate belief.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:07 AM
I Have to agree to quote is easier than to live. I feel society has lost its fundamental morality. God should not be reflected as a thought or concept. I believe in all religions God is something more than ourselves a level of us we should strive to be more like embedded their are common good. The bible is the propaganda used validate belief.