Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:56 PM
ironic how women and gambling ominously coinside. Good write buddy.

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:49 PM
Angel beautiful hon! My love too seems to be scattered over a great distance and with it creates an anticipation that's wonderous and at times arduous to manage but i couldn't conceive a more heart fullfilling time in my life.

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:40 PM
its hard to say. Her hormones are a mess at that point and is she really out for me or just a person to help her in through the process of having a baby. Relationships are a gamble me the heart. Personally i an helping to raise a stepdaughter now and its harder than heck. If we could get through the delivery and the post partoms we might have a good chance.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 11:41 AM
Wolf i'm just a dad a heavy equipment operator plain guy, not alot of money but i'm full of hope and dreams. I wrote this for you'...the ones we hear about and read about and the ones we don't. You are the ones that allow the fairytale of my childrens dreams To stay alive. Thank you! We owe you!

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:59 AM
Thank you everyone for reading and those of you who dropped me a line. My wish for you all is happiness.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:43 AM
I hope he is well on his break. Would you give him my best wishes.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:31 AM
Hey red nice write. Goodmorning to you too!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:24 AM
Pretty! ((Vicki))

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:50 AM
Your right Vicki thank you as always.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:03 AM
Soldiers world around should here it. Thanks for reading!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:48 AM
Tex my words aren't as poetic as yours but we both speak from the heart. God save us all for we are blessed. Thanks for reading everyone.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:30 AM
I have to pay respects to all lost to the cause and to all fighting today. Thank you isn't really enough. Today i kissed my son and daughter as i always do before i went to work, and think to myself how many children laY waiting for their parents to do the same. I'm living everyday trying to earn what you all do for me and mine. tasting life, proud, free. Someone asked me a couple days ago, why can't all of them just come home? the only thing i could think of is to ask them if they wanted to fight for their life in their own backyard? Do you want a rocket to hit your house? A grenade to take out everyone you love? It must of sounded harsh judging from his face. But i don't forget and i know why they are there. And so i pay the up most thank you to all and i hope i can earn what you do for me.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:00 AM
For me it seems i'm more apt to write something about loss or pain than love or happyness. Its like the words don't come to of as freely. But for example angellight her love writes are the kinds i want to live. I struggle to conceive anything that compares.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:54 AM
I too walk naked and yet to this day have not felt the draft that so often comes from judgement of bareing yourself. The warmth and acceptance of Jsh has clothed my soul with a sense of belonging and confidence. Thanks for writing.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:41 AM
Wow that was hot!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:37 AM
Clearly i'm not reading the same books you are!! Lol. Nice write.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:30 AM
Ahh yes, the days of the hearts, andre, jim superfly, hogan hacksaw, ultimate warrior, Macho man, piper, rick flare and more.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:22 AM
In times of need it sure did weed out the not so true friends from the ones that are. At least for me anyway. Frank you be safe this weekend too.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:04 PM
You write love like i want to live it. Thank you.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:58 PM
God hear the words that are in my heart. You know what i'm going to say before i even start. But i need to say this out loud. I'm not asking for myself. Mom's heart is bleeding our families life fleding. Do you see her tears with all that comes true her fears. Please let this be all, take from her the pain before she's the one next to fall. Put on me her burden of death. Allow her the eden in the words of your breath. The courage and wisdom to understand for the souls thy take. To perhaps one day take solice in the time she shared, the lives you did make.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25