Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:04 AM
I Have to agree to quote is easier than to live. I feel society has lost its fundamental morality. God should not be reflected as a thought or concept. I believe in all religions God is something more than ourselves a level of us we should strive to be more like embedded their are common good. The bible is the propaganda used validate belief.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:32 AM
Yes welcome and hello to all new and vets!

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:05 AM
Hello i'm from diamond lake north of spokane.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:58 AM
John q, shawshank, a beautiful mind. And what dreams may come.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:57 AM
John q, shawshank, a beautiful mind. And what dreams may come.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:11 AM
Judgement of a service person is a way things are changed regardless of life experience. The actions or lack of, are accountable by the people hired to up hold the law they have guidelines for said situation.remember when calling to take a deep breath have the situation written down so your prepared when trying to convey the situation these things may help you and the officers process and take action. r next

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:03 AM
Judgement of a service person is a way things are changed regardless of life experience. The actions or lack of, are accountable by the people hired to up hold the law they have guidelines for said situation.remember when calling to take a deep breath have the situation written down so your prepared when trying to convey the situation these things may help you and the officers process and take action. r next

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:02 AM

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:00 AM

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:57 AM

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:39 PM
Humbled

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:34 PM
Humbled

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:04 AM
Oreos and milk.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:58 AM
Well my idea was relatively western traditional and somewhat fairytale like, but has now since changed to an ideal that she was the most expensive hooker ever.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:55 AM
Well my idea was relatively western traditional and somewhat fairytale like, but has now since changed to an ideal that she was the most expensive hooker ever.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:19 AM
Guess i was but hey i'll share what she left.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:14 AM
Guess i was but hey i'll share what she left.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:04 AM
Dude i have to agree with you and this story reaffirmes the idea not to settle.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:53 AM
**** united! Bunch of bloody wankers.

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:10 AM
Wa...ya im here. Reenforced on the right side!