Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:04 AM
Like your poem! Just don't like goodbyes.

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:53 AM
" I love gas so much i'm even starting a support group for those who can't buy it." LMAO laugh Ah, yes, a support group for everything. laugh :tongue: flowerforyou
oh i'm so glad you'll be joining. We'll be meeting at my house so i can save gas. Our first topic of discussion will be: a special letter to all oil companies to thank them for their discounted prices and calmguy gas shown interest in starting uS off. Thanks angel.

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:48 AM
" I love gas so much i'm even starting a support group for those who can't buy it." LMAO laugh Ah, yes, a support group for everything. laugh :tongue: flowerforyou
oh i'm so glad you'll be joining. We'll be meeting at my house so i can save gas. Our first topic of discussion will be: a special letter to all oil companies to thank them for tiger discounted prices and calmguy gas shown interest in starting up off. Thanks angel.

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:43 AM
laugh laugh laugh too kewl
You must love gas too.

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:42 AM
if I told you it cast 48 cent a gal to make it what would you say then it dose lol
I.d say that i have found a new deepth to my love for gas. Furthermore as of this morning i've decided to spend my sons future college fund on gas since he's decided to work at a gas station. So now i have two collections out. One for me and the other for my sons college fund A.K.A. My gas money.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:25 PM
Clearly my mom saved some gas instead of taking me to school cause i can't spell check.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:15 PM
Oh how much i love gas. It gets me to work so i can make money so i can buy more gas. Oh how i love gas. Just to save it, i'm a fat guy driving the smallest car humanly possible oh and i on longer mow my grass. Oh how much i love gas. I've dug and tore my little car apart just to find every penny i have to by it. Oh how i love gas, pumping it is fun for the whole family. Oh how i love gas. I've met so many friends pumping it. Oh how i love gas. With the price it is i might actually get to take a vacation to stay at home. Oh how i love gas, i fill my tank up just to go window shopping. Oh how i love gas. I never have to choose between food and medicine its always gas. Oh how i love gas. I've sold my big screen just to buy more gas. I mean who needs a t.v. When they got them now at the pumps. Oh how much i love gas. If i buy enough i might even get a free car wash (The little t.v. Told me so). Oh how i love gas. My son does too, when he grows up if wants to work at a gas station just so he can stop for me every two and a half days (that's love). Oh how i love gas. I've made special arrangements to use the goodstuff (premium) spare no expense just to take care Of me when i die. I love gas so much i'm even starting a support group for those who can't buy it. Oh how i love gas i'm even starting a collection for a good cause....my gas. I love gas!

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:32 PM
I dig your hat!

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:38 PM
Second, i totally agree people are suppose to be together and yes apparantly i'm one that's not just going to have to work at it but i'm going to have bust my ass! And i'm okay with that. As For do i know what i have.... I'm reminded everyday i see the sun setting on the mountains, i think of you. The baby makin rain or clouds, i think of you. Fried chicken, i think of you. I even try to figure out new ways to get away from working just to talk to you. The guys at work ask about you, my kids when i'm home ask about you. I dream about you. I'm consumed by you. All this and i would trade just about anything to be next to you for ten min. Am i enough?

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:13 PM
First...Cathy a.k.a.mom. I get it!!!

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:18 AM
Very sweet.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:11 AM
Robert, i really only know you through your poetry or comments, i feel i've got a good sense of who you are. I've never read anything that's hurtful or mean from you. All of your suggestions have always been with the best interest of the person in mind. To so many people you bring love warmth when there cold, a smile when there sad. This place is a better place because of you and your love. Thank you! Just things you should remember.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:53 AM
Frank i suspect these quotes are with great love, and though i imagine some may think them to be small i know their are several of us that start are day to your quotes! Thank you.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:48 AM
Yes beautiful!

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:03 PM
Thank you Pam i'm glad you did.

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:34 AM
Thank you so much for the encouragement and your love for me. Hugs and love back at you. Thankful to God i am for you!

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:24 AM
That was not what i was expecting at all! Lol!

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:16 AM
"..Please don't tell me the compelling love poems i love to read that inspire me to be a better lover are coming to an end?" No {{darlin'}}, there's much more to come :heart:
Wow i was holding my breath there for a minute you had me worried. Please have wonderful weekend.

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:58 AM
Wow everytime i envision this it really kinda chokes me up! I hope God has a specials spot for these lambs of our government.

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:51 AM
Wishing you a great weekend Frank! Thanks for the quote to put my disposition in perspective.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25