Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:08 PM
Showered at the center of your love. How beautiful. Very sweet ((Angel))

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:57 PM
Sounds like just about how i feel right now. great write ((Pam))

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:49 PM
Thank you for the support. I have been hurt in the past. This write was for a few guys i know who have been played and would obviously not like to share their shame. But i will show my distain.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:29 PM
What a waste of time and emotion this all has been. If i had known this is how it was going to be i wouldnt have been so keen. I mean why should i have given my all, opened my heart. Gave you complete honesty right from the start. And you look at me now with a wondering eye, like im just some dude some nameless guy. I opened my home and bought you a car, come on i treated you like a star. More like an angel i worshiped the ground you walked on, hung on every word and let you move me like a pawn. How pathetic i've become a shell of who i once was...and for what all this you've done and the excuss is simply.....because?

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:52 PM
For God to take me and my children together.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:14 PM
To be loved by you, he would know love without bounds i'm certain. Jalyn

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:31 AM
Lucky guy i am to have so many women that like what i have to say! Pleasant change i'll say. Lol.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:24 AM
All these praise coming from people of which opinions i hold so dearly, i thank you all without you these words would just be text on a page.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:21 AM
Red, Mrs T and Pam i thank you for reading.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:19 AM
Well yes Robert it was to be for someone although i think she won't be reading this. Glad you liked it and thanks for saying so.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:15 AM
I could use a kiss or two like that!

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:28 AM
Mom, how grateful he must of been to be loved by someone so devoted and on his birthday he's not away, He is with you in your heart and mind.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:20 AM
Love is like the other side to my lifes coin and it seems i'm always trying to filp it to the right side.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:04 AM
My confussion is only increased by my minds dillusion. I've seen with my ears and heard with my eyes. Unveil your loves disguise. Unmask or i fear it may be our unions dismise. Coy, i am not. My words are straight. But yet things you've said are up for debate. A wolf i am, so true you shouldn't be a fox. For this day you may have opened pandora's box. Be true of the heart and sing the words that sooth the beast, for this table i sit eating upon my dillusion's feast.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:42 AM
Last night i dreamed of you and then i woke up. i am still dreaming. You encompass my thoughts i want to be with you. As you are. Uniquely mine, as i am yours. Come to me. My arms are extended my heart is calling your name. Be my everything at my side. Like are song says we collide.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:12 AM
Beautiful!!!

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:54 PM
That'll cost you $39.99, oh and if you want a tear or two well now that will cost alot more.

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:47 PM
I imagine with words like these the two of you might not make it to the bed!

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:44 PM
Your eyes at which i'll stare, running my hands over gently your body everywhere. Is this how you want it whispered into your ear. I'll be what you want have trust with out fear. We'll shut out the world order in, and in bed we'll lay. Learn your body i will and i don't care how much i have to pay.

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:26 PM
Having you suspended in the air i've got you tied. I stand there full of a last boy scouts pride. This is not love making but be sure its going to be ground breaking. You may be thinking what am i going to do to start. This is a fantasy, how else but to lick every body part.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25