Community > Posts By > forever_fifites

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:50 AM
Pope is on CNN right now, speaking in Yankee Stadium.
60,000 people - amazing once in a lifetime experience.

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:29 AM
a big snake
snakes are cold blooded
thus the coolest laugh laugh laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:25 AM

..i use firefox, but it did not notice any changes after the update.

what are the problems?

It is just slow and hangs up all the time.

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:53 AM
notice? Firefox has had two updates recently and at least on my computer the second one is worse than the first one was and neither works as good as the original. noway noway noway

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:47 AM
Your new pics look a lot better than the old ones.

Enjoy your weekend and if you catch any big catfish - send them.

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:46 AM
You can keep the dishwasher.
I can do them faster by hand.

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:45 AM
1 and 2
and a winning lottery ticket.

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:20 AM
I don't believe you people actually count these things. That's like counting the ants you've stepped on on the sidewalk. laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:11 AM
I do but only for the ladies.
Oriental massage at that. :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:10 PM

Im sleepy who wants too snuggle up with me? lollaugh laugh

Pass but if your mom looks like you and is available.....

forever_fifites's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:24 PM
drinker

forever_fifites's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:09 AM
Hang in there. You will look back on this day as the beginning of a new and happier life.

forever_fifites's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:08 AM
Imagine that, this is a free site and you give us a heads up. What the pay sites couldn't learn from you guys but they haven't got a clue. Thanks. :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:05 PM
Don't you ssep on my blue suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off them blue suede shoes.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:26 AM
live in Tokyo

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:01 AM
Haven't you heard the update on this one? Bush's clock has been bought by Boeing and they are going to use a pair of them to power the next generation jumbo jet. laugh

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall
of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?
St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man. "Whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"
St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's President Bush's clock?" asked the man.
"Bush's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:57 AM

I have my settings for distance at 100 miles from me. I CONSTANTLY get notices from other states. Why is this, and how do I stop it? I'd love to be getting more notices about men I can ACTUALLY ever meet!! ohwell

There are lots of us guys who would happily traverse 3 or 4 states to meet a fair damsel like you. :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:18 PM

Why does everyone in the world think that SEX solves all wrong in the world?..You lost a job?..bad day at work?..go have sex..go have sex..Your car get stolen?..go have sex..You have a fight with your gf/bf?..go have sex with SOMEONE ELSE..You found out you have a terminal illness?..go have sex!..Oh my gosh..does no one just TALK anymore?!laugh

YES, DURING SEX
drinker drinker drinker

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:02 AM
No baby weight here but I am doing 5 miles a day plus gym 3 days a week. Have lost almost 60 since last summer, 10 in last month. You just have to keep at it. Some days I think my legs are going to drop off. laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:01 PM

Because most people don't want them to....

You can lead a horse to water but you know....

Just my 3.5 cents

Seems to be a lot of misunderstanding on this but for a mutual match to occur both parties would have had to click yes. So when all those pics go sailing by when you are doing this please be more selective.

If you right click the pic and choose open in new window you can see the person's profile and other pics in that second window. Jeez, take the time to do it right. The site is free and they have done a damn good job setting it up. It works far better than most pay sites and is even mostly free of scammers.