we honeymooned in Tokyo :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:47 PM
Try an Asian after she's eaten tuna and kimchi

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:43 PM

Will some of you add me? :)
i would love you foreverr and evers. :heart:

Well, my daughter could use a younger sister.
Are you into Japanese animation - that is all she does. :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:41 PM

would you guess that is NOT physically attractive enough for your taste?

For me it's not a physically attractive problem so much as it is a mentally attractive problem. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:54 AM

After a day of posting threads lets think of something nice and happy. Do you have a happy place or have something nice to say?

You're cute. love

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:52 AM
laugh laugh laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:50 AM
My style never goes out of style.

Fifties Forever
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:42 AM
I see you are in fine form today.

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:32 AM
oldie but goodie

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:46 PM

Others consider? - my eyes

Me? - My size 11 foot, allows me to do a lot of work and go fast.

In others, ladies of course - eyes, long hair, smile

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:25 PM
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:54 PM

Have lots of sex...:)

nothing weird about that.

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:52 PM
Hope you are OK. It could be something else.

But if you think something is up the first thing to check is the water supply. Fill a mason jar or other glass container - not plastic or metal - and find somewhere neutral where you can have it tested. And don't tell anyone you are doing it. I would not trust the local authorities to do that. Take it out of town or contact someone at a large university.

The next thing is neighborhood. If all the cases are all close together it could be a landfill problem with seeping chemicals. One time some guy somewhere was collecting radioactive stuff in his garage. It could be everyone has been exposed to asbestos, like in a school or factory. Old buildings can break down and it can get into the ventilation system.

Last would be the air, things like chemicals from smokestacks or radiation but you'd have to be near a nuclear power plant, etc.

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:38 PM

if you were in a long disrance relationship and you hadnt talked all day to your (bf ...) and he said hey ill call u later b.c another girl was calling him (suppousebly his good friend) what would you do ? or suspect?

~Just me needing advice plz and ty !!flowerforyou

After looking at your profile I think I'd buy him a new pair of glasses and schedule him to have his head examined. Some people don't appreciate what they have. :wink:

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:35 PM

do you like to do when no one is watching?

Check the news, especially the economy and Iraq, always hoping somehow they are gonna end the damn things and get our men and women out of there and let the jerks fight their own war.

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:16 PM

our feelings

Oh, we love feeling. laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:15 PM

... is the most important thing that men don't understand about women?

I think a biggie is the desire for physical contact outside the bedroom.

Hey, inside or outside. We aren't particular, the garage, backyard, even the basement. laugh

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:13 PM

Have long hair and a beard?

In Greystroke he did have long hair.

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:11 PM
I don't have a pic; I'm not a carpenter by trade but I can make anything without a blueprint or drawing. Once built a log house.

Here's my idea. I live in an old Victorian that has a zillion windows, including the kitchen. So everything is scattered all around else I'd have to park something i front of a window. There used to be perhaps a gas or wood stove; this thing is over 100 years old. The chimney is still there because it was used later for a gas water heater - chimney extends all the way to basement. What I plan to do is find one of those old old gas range/stoves and put it in the middle of the floor like an island. I have 10 foot ceilings so I can run the flue way up above everything. Then I am going to have cast iron railings about 7 foot up to hang all the pots and pans on. The cabinets I am going to make to fit for the spaces between the windows, probably out of knotty pine. I will also do the floor in knotty pine boards.

I don't know if you can picture all of that, but I can - no drawing is needed.

forever_fifites's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:41 PM
Well, maybe you need to make a new sign that says - there are 4 million molecules in this wet paint and if you sit on it a couple million of them are going to end up on your butt.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next