Community > Posts By > forever_fifites

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:05 AM
Won't you ride in my little red wagon.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 09/04/10 12:59 AM

I still remember when it was "Just say hi".

And a much better, better looking, and easier to use site.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 09/04/10 12:57 AM

I don't have a date. As usual. Now what? Shampoo my hair? I'm tired of going out alone. ( Boo Hoo, I know).

Send me a map of Rotterdam and put on some hot Italian food. I'll bring the wine.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:24 PM
UK, that statue has a crack. LOL

forever_fifites's photo
Sun 06/07/09 12:44 AM
A man walks in to local tavern and pounds his fist on the bar. "All lawyers are a$$holes!" he shouts.

Another man in the back of the bar jumps up. "I resent that!"

"Are you a lawyer?" the first man asks.

"No, I'm an a$$hole."

forever_fifites's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:42 PM
Liked it better when it was JustSayHi. Whatever, I have not yet actually met anyone in person here over what, a 2 year period. Doesn't compare with Fish or other sites for actually meeting people.

forever_fifites's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:28 PM
"Now I feel like a poster child "

Maybe her but not you. Hey, just jesting. You guys make a great couple. The best to both of you.

forever_fifites's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:21 PM

It's almost May 5th!! Anybody doing anything special? drinker

So that is why I've had the hots for hot food all day. I ate how many tacos as the Harley owners group meeting, and now I'm eating a hot bowl of Mexican soup. Should be enough.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:11 PM
If you're only talking westerns I too like Clementine; it's the original version of the OK Corral story.

Other super westerns are Once Upon A Time In The West with Fonda, Robards, Cardinale and Bronson.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly if you can stay awake. And its sister movies, Fistful of Dollars and A Few Dollars More.

How the West Was Won, Broken Arrow, High Noon, Shenandoah, The Magnificent Seven, Giant, Tom Horn, Nevada Smith, Rio Bravo, Shane, Destry Rides Again, Winchester 73, Stagecoach, Dances With Wolves and my favorite John Wayne movie and his last The Shootist are all classics.

I kind of like the Antonio Banderas version of Zorro, too. The little kid steals the show. Other good comedy westerns are 2 Mules For Sister Sarah, Eastwood and McClaine, Blazing Saddles and Cheyenne Social Club.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:50 PM
Not into bi but you could post 2 pics that are different. Both of yours show basically the same angle.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:42 PM

I would make sex my hobby if I could bigsmile

:thumbsup:

Can I help?

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:42 PM
I am only here on Mingle
If I've no coins to jingle
Other times I ride my Harley
or get high on hops and barley

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:36 PM
Coming from Scotland you want Washington or Oregon. Florida's humidity will kill you.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:34 PM
Don't know about the other ways but if you stick the cat in the washer and do an extra spin cycle and then grab it by the tail as you open the lid the cat will fly out and you will be left holding the skin.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:32 PM
about a year I suppose; she vanished into think ethernet air. Hey, Pec how ya doin?

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:56 AM
Shows how hard up General Motors is.

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:54 AM
pet gator

forever_fifites's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:51 AM
Set up a company that hired only veterans, to hell with quotas.

forever_fifites's photo
Thu 04/23/09 12:33 AM
"At 11 am my boyfriend tells me that he has to run watch his kids while his ex gets her tongue pierced."

This old Indian say boyfriend speak with forked tongue.

forever_fifites's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:54 PM
If you want something really fast, a real sleeper and totally unusual check out a Smartuki; you can actually buy one. It's a Smart car with a modified Suzuki Hayabusa bike engine in it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25