Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:04 PM
Go 2 the search icon thingie and type in what u want, like the city houston. it will show u if there are any ladies like u want where u want.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:58 PM
Ur mean

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:52 PM
Dont be upset, U would not want 2 date that yankee gal anyhow. she looks good, but U would'nt believe the things she does in wal-mart.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:41 PM

What yellorose means is that she 2nds the nomination.happy
(what is lol?)

You are new to this stuff huh?

LOL = Laughing out loud

Iv been on scrap forms long enough 2 think lol would be loosers on line.
Yea religons are cults, alough i would like 2 find a better discriptive term cult is 2 strong 4 some groups and groupies.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:37 PM

seth....lol = laughing out loud

i'm first to win the nomination....abra has already written a poem about me and rabbit turned it into a song with graphics lol..can you say the same??? lmao (laugh my azz off)
What nomination?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:31 PM
The computers we are all using could not have made themselves
slowly from sand into simple tools 2 calculators 2 what they are 2day, A mind had 2 design and direct.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:20 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 09:23 PM
What yellorose means is that she 2nds the nomination.happy
(what is lol?)

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:16 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 09:16 PM

what the heck is that for?
ARE U made at me?

I think you mean mad, and no, I'm not... I'm confused as to why you put that here, which is why I asked what it is for...

It is 4 a grin and a smile:smile:
(u sound like u are made at me)

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:10 PM

IMO - in my opinion
JMO - just my opinion
use an H in there and it's humble

BTW = by the way

now who said you didn't say something up in that other post?
I dont think anyone said i didnt say anything.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:06 PM

1 cup-flower
3 cup-corn syrup
2 cup brown sugar
2 cup honey
3 1/2 cup butter
2 cup maple syrup
5 cup lard
4 cup molasis
1 cup margarin

what the heck is that for?
ARE U made at me?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:02 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 09:03 PM

Abra..I think we are pretty much agreeing in different words here lol

Seth....who are you to be so arrogant and judgemental about beliefs that aren't yours???? what is your belief BTW?
What dose BTW mean? also IMO?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:55 PM

but from what I read, I commend you all for acting like adults.

We're not acting. We really are adults. bigsmile

drinker
I was acting.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:50 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 08:50 PM

seth...let me put it this way. if someone really believed pink ponies and purple dragons are gods....why should i tell them it's stupid???? I might THINK i've entered the twilight zone but then i think...someone thinks what i believe is stupid. AND i was brought up to believe not to judge. i can think but i try to look at other sides and put the shoe on the other foot.
U should tell them its stupid Because it is.Thats why.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:40 PM

I have no problem with other beliefs...i actually like them. but just like i won't attack people because they believe something different...i expect the same respect. i would expect others to stand up for what they believe if they felt disrespected. i'm not talking about someone saying what they believe...i am talking about an attack
But what if what thay believe is stupid?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:36 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 08:38 PM

That's absurd.

If I ask you if you believe in Pantheism and you say no. Do I start claiming that you are attacking my religion because you don't believe it?

After all, if you don't believe it then you're basically saying that you believe it's a myth.

sorry...just saw this...my computer is slow lol. it maybe absurd to you but not to me.

but turn it around....not everyone that asks if someone believes in Christianity does that either

yes...to me what I don't believe is a myth TO ME...but i respect it's not to someone else....just like they might see mine as a myth but it's not to me.

it goes both ways for all beliefs. my wiccan friend and i can debate but respect and agree to disagree. but there are some in her coven that push just as bad as some christians...i will listen to them but will stand up for my beliefs as well. i would expect my friend to do the same if my church (which I haven't found one i like yet) did that to her. i would even defend her right to believe.

goes both ways...it's about respect which (as i believe and was brought up to believe), as a chrisitan, you should have. but i can only speak for my beliefs...but it should go for anyone..respect

I think that U have lost ur mind. I never said anything like that.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:33 PM

I disagree with the premise also because I freed my spirit the day I stopped letting religions define it. My spirit has never been more healthy. I do not need religion to make me feel superior to others. I do not need to join the "persecuted christian club" and say everyone attacks my beliefs all the time. I do not have to "belong" to anyone elses judgements.

My spirit is free and it is sooooooo great, I do not even have words to describe it.bigsmile
Mabey, Mabey Not, Folks need 2 constantly examine themselves, IT feeling good dont make it right.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:27 PM

i love walmart... i going to have to try some of those next time i am in there laugh
And while U are there u can also pick out something 2 wear when u apear in court, Tell the judge that The internet made u do it.devil

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:19 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 08:21 PM

U need 2 include a list of Things 2 do while u set in jail 4 what u did at wal mart.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:13 PM

what if we have a bad memory and just keep forgetting we looked ??
what if we have a bad memory and just keep forgetting we looked ??
Looked at what?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:10 PM

wow what did I miss?
U look like U missed halloween.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13