Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:06 PM
I was hopeing that ae1973 got her question answered,
A person that pushes her lifestyle on onther is not following the bible.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:59 PM

i just got outa the joint on parole
Having a boyfriend will look good on a report 2 ur parole officer. And we already have something in common.:wink:

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:54 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 07:57 PM

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:53 PM
Well im really having a good time and-WHAT'S that?! DO U HEAR POLICE SIRENS???

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:45 PM
I'll be out in 20 years, U will wait 4 me wont U???

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:34 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 07:36 PM
Rember that U cant ever take doing something like that back,
IF U cant live with what Uv done then DONT DO IT in the 1st place.
consider it.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:29 PM
Did anyone learn anything here tonight?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:27 PM
In oregon there was a case of a sadistic man hater that was also a teacher, she used that sodium penthoul stuff to mess up a bunch of children, And a lot of men went 2 prison because she made the children believe thay had been molested, It was cleared up, when people found out what she was doing.
BUT a lot of folks dont talk 2 their kids, And the kids dont talk 2 the parent/s.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:10 PM

Why are U claiming i wrote that 2 ae1973??
IT was wrote 2 that rabbit fella. U pretend im "way off the mark" U dont even know where U are.

Sorry about that. I'm on dial-up and didn't see Reverend Rabbit's Post.

I've never seen Reverend Rabbit preach anything other than love, and he won't even push that onto you if you aren't interested. laugh
Two opinions i guess, Iv never seen rabbit prech love,
only things like his -It is important for us to convert people to atheism.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:03 PM

For any other godless ones out there...
One of my believer friends is always trying to "save me". She is fun and nice in other ways, so I just tell her to knock it off. Doesn't bother me. But I have never tried to convince others that there is no God. I guess because I think people believe in god for comfort. It would be like taking a security blanket away from someone and I guess I would feel bad. But I am torn because I fully believe the world would be a better place without religon. What have others done?

Religion and God are completely separate concepts. Religion is man-made.
Right, and If there is no GOD, then where did Religion
come from, It came from man as the fella stated.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:58 PM

abra...not trying to speak for seth...but what I got out of it was...what she is saying makes it a religion...not that she is trying to convert or anything...

now go write a poem so rabbit can make another song lol
WHAT'S WRONG WITH U PEOPLE??? I DID NOT WRITE THAT 2 ae1973. It was 2 the rabbit fella.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:52 PM

U are preaching ur own religion.

You're way off the mark Seth, ae1973 isn't trying to convert anyone. She doesn't want to preach her view. She just wants to be respected for having it without someone trying to constantly claim that she's wrong and needs to convert to another view.

That is not the same as preaching her own religion.
Why are U claiming i wrote that 2 ae1973??
IT was wrote 2 that rabbit fella. U pretend im "way off the mark" U dont even know where U are.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:46 PM

A real christian would stop after being told, U might point this out 2 your friend, that is in the bible.
The world would be a better place without religon.
But religon dosnt only mean a belief in god, Many Things and/or ideas have become a religon to people, Global warming, No global warming, Even not believing in god is a religon, Some types of people always try 2 push their Lifestyles on others.
How is not believing in god a religion?

You must not know what a religon is.
Some people make a religon of preaching global warming 2 everyone, Others have made a religon of preaching that there is no global warming 2 everyone, Right or wrong both groups are doing the same thing, thay both think that thay are right and everyone else is wrong. was WWI started over GOD? Wore the french trying 2 force the germans 2 believe in god? No. Nor in WWII, Nor korea, Nor viet nam, Nor the gulf. Satinisim Is a religon. Some police watch COPS religiously.
Sorry, still don't get you. If you don't belive in purple cows, would that be a religion too? (I am assuming you don't believe in purple cows. If you do, then you will not get my point. LOL)
If someone makes a lifestyle of believing in purple cows
And preaches it to everyone and harases them about it Telling them thay are bad or wrong for not believing in purple cows, It has become a religion 2 them. Making a lifestyle of not believing in purple cows. preaching against purple cows belivers, looking for people who believe in purple cows 2 tell them thay are Bad and wrong. Simpliy not believing in something
is not a religon,As u have stated. How for do thay take the belief in No purple cows. I wornt speaking 2 u when i wrote "U are preaching ur own religion" It was 4 the fella called yzrabbet. He is an example of someone who has made a religon of preaching his own thing of No GOD, And dose it in the same manner as all other religons.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:27 PM
This is only one small case, I wonder what other realy bad things teachers are doing and saying/teaching that the parents never know about, Or care about. I think the child of the woman who began this will turn out ok as it seems that there is good communication in the family, the parent knows what is going on.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:12 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 06:16 PM

seth I totally agree...if the parents can show how to parent....then unless the kids have a good mentor out there...they won't know how to be parents either.
A little bit of a good role modle will go a long way
little kids and even teenagers will grab onto something thay
like or respect, Good or bad,
Im glad we agree, I tired of arguing with folks.
By the way this thing was originaly 'School 1958 vs.2008' published in BACK WOODS HOME MAGAZINE 111, It came out this last week, it has 16 extra pages this issue, yall go check it out, thay are on the web.:smile:

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:02 PM

A real christian would stop after being told, U might point this out 2 your friend, that is in the bible.
But religon dosnt only mean a belief in god, Many Things and/or ideas have become a religon to people, Global warming, No global warming, Even not believing in god is a religon, Some types of people always try 2 push their Lifestyles on others.

Religious people like to say other things are a religion so that they can attack them. Of course Atheism isn't a religion and either is science. They are trying to say "you hold on to beliefs that make you feel good just like I do"

It is not the same as religion.

The issue with Christians is that they feel they have the one true answer so they are usually just talking because of their excitement for what they feel religion has brought them and the fact that they are taught to proselytize.
So all that being said I think our only solution is to tell people how great it is to live as an atheist. It is important that people start knowing we are here and are doing good.
Look at yourself, you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of doing, You point out that some people say "you hold on to beliefs that make you feel good just like i do"(your own quote) And then end with your own selfrightous "It is important that people start knowing we are here and are doing good" Exactily like all religous lifestyles, weather it is 4 god or communisim or anti global warming or no god. U are preaching ur own religion.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:47 PM

parents won't be parents....plain and simple. they either place the blame on someone else or instead of handling things like they should...they want to sue. there are alot of parents that want to play mommy and daddy like the kids were dolls. dolls you don't have to be responsible for their actions or teach them right from wrong. kids aren't dolls
Those kids wont know how 2 be parens when they have kids neither, Its a circle that needs 2 be broken.(in my opinion)

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:37 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 05:38 PM

You must not know what a religon is.
Some people make a religon of preaching global warming 2 everyone, Others have made a religon of preaching that there is no global warming 2 everyone, Right or wrong both groups are doing the same thing, thay both think that thay are right and everyone else is wrong. was WWI started over GOD? Wore the french trying 2 force the germans 2 believe in god? No. Nor in WWII, Nor korea, Nor viet nam, Nor the gulf. Satinisim Is a religon. Some police watch COPS religiously.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:22 PM

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 04:21 PM
The whole country is like school, U cant do anything without some smallminded sickos trying 2 prevert every aspect of ur life
I was in several private schools till my early mid teens, then i homeschooled by choice, Ya'll seen the video of them teenage girls beating up that other girl, thats what the rest of the country is going 2 be like soon.
exaggeration?!? Go shoot up with some Ridlen and see whats on MTV.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13