Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 04:05 PM

i just think the teacher is using her position to influence the class.these kids think whatever the teacher says is right.i would bet most of the kids in the class didn't tell the parents about what the teacher said.i wonder how many other things this teacher has told the kids.
Find out. U have a right 2 know. Children are affected by what thay hear.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:54 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Thu 04/24/08 03:58 PM
American troops have been in sadie oil land since bush sr. was in charge,The bush family and their friends like richard chanie own the buying and selling part of crude oil. American troops are there 2 protect that interest from locals that dont like 2 see Americans in their country. Age nine is 2 early 2 talk about things like that, I doubt the children would understand
anyhow, most adults dont.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:33 PM
What do u have to talk about?
do u know anything about diesels?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:22 PM
1 cup-flower
3 cup-corn syrup
2 cup brown sugar
2 cup honey
3 1/2 cup butter
2 cup maple syrup
5 cup lard
4 cup molasis
1 cup margarin

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:49 PM

I wonder why those people in Africa keep thinking about war and poverty?
What do you think it would take to git rid of the war and poverty?

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:36 PM
HAY lonelywalker
Get ur butt back over 2 the FEARING THE UNKNOWN forum,
Ur the one that started it.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:22 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 11:28 PM

Sethwyo....I just read your last couple of responses here.

Excellent!!drinker

Abra...read what Sethwyo wrote in this thread.....he clarifies things rather well.flowerforyou
Well i was trying to understand better 4 myself,
I have been working on diesel motors, I went and spoke 2 a mechanic about it, after a while he told me he didnt know why i was talking 2 him since i already knew how 2 do it, with any kind of project It is good to bring in someone else who knows
how 2 do it, U can never have enough knowledge, learning new and better ways 2 look at things and go about achiving them,
Always try 2 better myself, 2 become more, I do see a need 4 improvment in myself. I am at least trying to understand. Im glad god aint done with me yet, cause i got a loooong way 2 go.
Keep up the good work! :smile:

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:53 PM

ARE u still here?
see what u started?

I wish you would take the time to type "you" instead of u. I hate that. eeewwwww. sick sick sick It's just annoying.
So U do HATE.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:51 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 11:01 PM
I'm really glad i came here tonight, As one piece of iron sharpens another so one man sharpens another, We learn things from talking to each other.
I hope everyone understood that i was only doing some satire pretending to be a judgmental nazie about yashafox and his boxes.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:39 PM
ARE u still here?
see what u started?

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:35 PM

Ah abra, so much hate, so little time eh?

Every time someone makes a really good point about Christianity it’s always referred to as hate.

laugh laugh laugh

When you can't rebutt, just pass it off as hate. :wink:
U didnt understand the bible at all. The only point u made was to show that u dont know anything about christianity,
GOD created man god is much greater than his own creation,
If u had really read the bible u would know that the clay pot dosnt claim to be better than the man that made it, HOW much
greater the maker is than a clay pot,the bible dose say this.
GOD dosent use violence and blood shed to solve problems, men use violence and murder to try 2 solve the problems thay have because thay wont do gods will.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:22 PM

Please do not take me wrong, of course sin and hell are realities that can't be overlooked.

Sin is a term only defined by religious doctrine, and depending on the religion, it is defined many different ways and a very misunderstood term.

I fail to agree that it is a "reality" that "can't be overlooked," But The word is meaningless to me.

Hell, as understood by Christians, is an imaginary place, or a place believed to be located on the astral plane, or maybe underground in Africa somewhere, but you could describe Hell as mental anguish, or even this reality we currently live in if you want.

Personally I have never been to Hell, but I do know people who claim they have, so I can't be sure it does not actually exist..somewhere.

I do know that there is a town named Hell, and you can even go there by bus or car. (I think its in Michigan, but I don't think that is where all "sinners" are going.)

But Sin and Hell are not generally considered "Realities" by people who do not live under religious doctrine, although we do know what you mean by these terms.

Hell is a very real place to christians, We are not playing make believe about heaven and hell, Those things are spiritual
Not of this world, there is only one true word, YES there are
many differnt religions,the Global warming thing is a religion
'FOR SOME PEOPLE' someone can be Religios about any thing, whatever thay choose. If 20 differnt people wore asked the same
question about what the days date was and they all gave differnt answers and defined the truth differntly it would not change what the truth really is, the date would be the same, no matter what they believe.
People can claim whatever religion they want and define the truth however thay choose, BUT it will not change the way things really are.claming that the bible says something other than what it says, dose not change what it says. If someones name was joe and i called him tom, it would not change his name.
Even if i misunderstood what joes name was it would not change what it really was.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:55 PM

Kaff kaff. Hack hack hack!
SINNER!!! u'll think 'kaff hack' when ur burning in HELL!!! u'll be smoking then.

(i hope u know im only joking about judging here)

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:48 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 09:58 PM

1. We should all be held to a higher standard.
2. I need to move to the beach. Sandblasting isn't as painful as stoning.laugh blushing
I meant that christians are held to a higher standard than those who dont know, 2 him (or her)who knows better,it is sin.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:38 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 09:39 PM

Christians are told in gods word that if any so called brother
is sining and dont want 2 stop, then that person is to be disfellowshiped, And to 'not even eat at the same table with that person'. christians are 2 use judgment, is it right or wrong 2 to steal?, u must use judgment, can anyone further explain the diff. between being a selfrightous self apointed judge of others, and using judgment about issues?
I'm bias against murder, that is not a bad bias.
Hope someone can explain it better than I.

I'm not a Christian it's not my book. I'm just pointing out the fact that the book contradicts itself. You can never know what you should do.

As far as using one sentence you guys always come up with things like "yeah tho I walk through the valley of death" or "the lord is my shepherd I shall not want" I'm sure you won't mind if I use one sentence at a time.

Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Why don't you concentrate on these words?

Why don't you read the next verse. You guys love to take one verse out of context...and THEN JUDGE. You tell us to not judge, but judge at the same time. What's the word for someone to judges others for a behavior he himself endulges in?

I'm not a Christian. I was just pointing out that the book is very contradictory and hard to make heads or tails of.

as far as using single sentences , I always hear "yeah tho I walk threw the valley of death" or "the lord is my shepeard..." Im sure you won't mind if I use sigle sentences in the same way.
YES folks like 2 single sentence, the word looses its meaning this way, some people would mind if u use it the same way they do,If u dont make the some point thay do, A single sentence can be used to 'prove' many differnt things,
U arnt a christian but u are being honest, I figure we all know folks who claim 2 be christian but arnt honest and twist the word for what they would like others to think/believe.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:25 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 09:43 PM

1 Corinthians 5:11-13

But I now write to you not to associate with anyone named a brother, if he is immoral, greedy, an idolater, a slanderer, a drunkard, or a robber, not even to eat with such a person. For why should I be judging outsiders? Is it not your business to judge those within? God will judge those outside. "Purge the evil person from your midst."

Ok the sentence before this still tells you clearly to "Judge Not"

So which one are you going to follow?
Both. The difference is between judging and judgment.
I use my judgment to decide not to go along with something bad someone is doing, But i cannot judge them as though im in gods place, If thay will be forgiven or not, When a fello christian
who is held to a higher standard is doing something wrong they need to be called out on it, If they wont stop then we stone
them.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:14 PM

I like soap boxes. They're good for storing cigar boxes in.
WHY do u have cigar boxes? why-u MUST be a SMOKER!!!
U will burn in HELL 4 that!!!

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:09 PM

is sining and dont want 2 stop, then that person is to be disfellowshiped, And to 'not even eat at the same table with that person'. christians are 2 use judgment, is it right or wrong 2 to steal?, u must use judgment, can anyone further explain the diff. between being a selfrightous self apointed judge of others, and using judgment about issues?

Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Why don't you concentrate on these words?
7;2 For by the standard with which u judge others,
U will also be judged,
Use just judgment? Dont hate or look down on someone for sining
So that when u sin and do the same thing u wont be damed by ur own idea of what is just, I dont want justice, I need gods grace.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:52 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 08:55 PM

ok ok I believe, but that does not change the fact that people want to read about it here, get off your soap box....:wink:
What is the 'IT' that people want 2 read about here,?
And why do u feel that u need 2 tell that "u believe'n dont change The fact,?"
Do u mean that u believe'n wont change the fact that people want 2 read about u believe'n.
This forum is for folks 2 visit talk and listen, thats the whole reason its here, using this forum is not 'soap boxin'.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:40 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Sat 04/12/08 08:42 PM

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12