Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Mon 04/12/10 08:22 PM
someday im going to go to canada and find her

sethwyo's photo
Mon 04/12/10 06:25 PM
i met a lady from canada here once, we chated often for a long time, then one day she got mad and left, i dont know why and she never messaged again

sethwyo's photo
Wed 02/17/10 09:26 PM
Im not upset with mingle2, i really appreciate the work thats done to make this site possible.

im just complaining about a general E dating problem.

they usually remove their own profiles after getting me over to yahoo to chat.
they usually dont know english too good, they dont spell right and type things like 'want met you' insted of 'i want to met you'

and like the one this evening, they didnt know what time it was in the area they claimed to be in.

sethwyo's photo
Wed 02/17/10 08:58 PM
Im sure the mods would check out any suspected scamers and delete them.
but it wont stop them.
some are easy to spot, some seem to be an automated system that gives the same response to anything you type, those are obvious right away.

but some are really good, several now have really gotten to me.

sethwyo's photo
Wed 02/17/10 08:24 PM
i receved a message from someone posing as a woman looking for a boyfriend here on mingle2 earyler this evening, after a long and weird chat i began to suspect it was a scamer, and when they told me it was 4:55 in a city where i know its 9:55 i realized id fallen for it again.

latly there seems to be more and more scamers on this site, in the first month after joining Plenty Of Sharks i receved more than one hundred messages from differnt people posing as women, who turned out to be scams.

Id like to be able to bill someone for the time iv spent messaging people who turned out to be scamers.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:36 PM
Are you asking him, or me ?

sethwyo's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:24 PM
that answers that

sethwyo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:38 AM
Wins what?

sethwyo's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:24 AM
Have fun and be friends at the same time?
Those two always go hand in hand.

Im going to keep the one i found and not share.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:51 PM

howdy and welcomewaving have fun lol.and some of us gals do think and speak r mind so ull learn who 2 listen 2 and who nottongue2

Ok, I choose you.

? ? ?

sethwyo's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:32 PM

howdy and welcomewaving have fun lol.and some of us gals do think and speak r mind so ull learn who 2 listen 2 and who nottongue2

Ok, I choose you.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:16 PM

Dont they always tell you what they thinklaugh

Dont worry about what a woman is thinking.

Because they usually are not.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:03 PM
Nope.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:45 PM
Breast canser hs ben traced to braziers.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:51 AM
Talking about chem trails or surviving WWWIII.

sethwyo's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:25 AM
I dont think you are wasting your time.

However,
I have meet About 8 or so women here, And communicated with them for from several weeks to several months.
I currently dont message or receive messages from any of them.

Looking back i wonder if it would have been better if i had never wasted my time with any of them.

Most people dont want real relationships, Thay want excitment and a new thrill.
It is a social problem in america, People dont 'Need' other people.

sethwyo's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:56 PM
I was brought up in the church, my dad was/is a preacher. I was baptized when i was 17. Since then i have determined that religion is a tool to control, It gives power and wealth to a few who like power and to be themselves praised and glorified.
I have been to a hundred differnt churches and religius institutes, And i have never met a 'preacher' or 'minister' or 'pastor' Who was not really an egotist inside. Thay become Neurosick and do whatever thay want, Such as molest children, steal, ECT. People hafto be Stupid to follow such. Willfuly doing what thay know isnt right, And claiming thay are.

Preachers and their religions destract people from spirituality.

sethwyo's photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:57 PM
monty python . . .
I havent seen any of his skits for years.Im going to go see if there is some on Utube

sethwyo's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:36 AM
Edited by sethwyo on Tue 11/04/08 12:39 AM
A special person i met here directed me to a book
That is tittled Against happeness. In praise of melancholy. Being neither happy nor sad.

I call it yellow alert, being on the alert for trouble makes you aware of many things you wouldnt have picked up on. Like, when you are looking for the thorns, you get to smell the roses.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:23 AM
Tonight im watching a documovie zeiteist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13