Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:51 AM
It seemed 2 me that the one book that every church i ever went 2
Didnt want anyone 2 read was the bible.

sethwyo's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:59 AM

buracrat, making up titles and positions to act better than someone else, And since you are better thay thay, you can tell them what to do. Power Elites. when people cant take care of themselves, someone will put them to work, take every thing thay make, give them a little of it back, and say, 'See, i am taking care of you, you need to keep me in charge, Do what i say' The law is made for the lawless, NOT the just.

Dominos Pizza Noid ... avoid the Noid
I hear by appoint you to be the one to till the ground and grow wheat and vegetables, and raise livestock, and harvest the wheat to feed the livestock, And run the flower mill to make the flower to make the pizza dough, and harvest the vegetables, the mushrooms, and peppers ect-for the pizza. and milk the livestock and make it into cheese-for the pizza. And butcher the livestock for the pepperoni -for the pizza.
And build and maintain all the buildings and equipment 2 do all this, and provide the fuel to bake the pizza.
And since im in charge,you give me the pizza as part of the tax
i have imposed on you.

sethwyo's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:39 AM
buracrat, making up titles and positions to act better than someone else, And since you are better thay thay, you can tell them what to do. Power Elites. when people cant take care of themselves, someone will put them to work, take every thing thay make, give them a little of it back, and say, 'See, i am taking care of you, you need to keep me in charge, Do what i say' The law is made for the lawless, NOT the just.

sethwyo's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:12 AM
Civilations have always been built by intelligent hardy people,
The half witts dont survive Because thay dont know how to do ANYTHING. And without a welfar system to keep them alive, The smart strong people will decide how things are going to be.
I would not give total power to anyone, nor allow such a position to exist. One group telling another what to do and living off their work aint right and always leads to a dictatorship. wen all the mentaly lacking and lazy are gone
no law and order will be needed.

sethwyo's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:56 AM

The world has ended and the survivors have to start over ' You have been givin the postion of Leader of all law and order .. Give the person above you a new job, mentality or postion in the new world order ...
The postion mentioned sounds like government.
Which we would not need(in my opinion) We would all need 2 start producing food, And taking care of ourselves,that would keep everyone busy and out of trouble, So we would not need law and order.

sethwyo's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:18 AM
The drugs make them like that.

sethwyo's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:18 AM
The drugs make them like that.

sethwyo's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:01 AM

....Make this site work 4 U, and it will.:smile:

Hasn't helped me any in the past 10 months of being on here...LOL! Maybe you all need to let me know what the heck I'm doing wrong...hahahaha!
Have U tried 2 message them first? It depends on the other people if thay want 2 start something, U need 2 contact the right ones:smile:

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:51 PM
In the old cities of europe, The ruling class lived a life of leasure,
wanting 4 nothing(or did thay?). the poor class had 2 eat bread,
usually with mold in it, and wevils. and envied the rich.
The rich that stood on the poors necks wore weak and unhealthy-from the So called 'rich foods' thay ate.
The poor got pinicilin(?) from the mold, and nothing is healther than whole grains, and nutrients from the bugs.
Many 'poor' people lived very unhappy lives, Hatting the 'rich'
whom thay thought had it so good. Some times people dont know what thay have. Today the Doctors and lawers And politicians and other such criminals That use the rest of us 2 stuff their bank accounts and live out their twisted fantisies, Are dieing of their own devices. Thay arnt happy. never will be.

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:28 PM
No one cares what i say or think. But i think Your photo and profile both are great. If you are not getting the respons you would like try contacting others first, Let them know you are looking. Do a search, Then send them an introductory message, 20, 30 differnt people. you dont need a fancie written letter. jest simple and true. Make this site work 4 U, and it will.:smile:

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:58 PM
wyoming was the least populated state in the union, It also was the most conservitive, It was named the equality state.
What happened???

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:49 PM
This person that hurt her, Do you know where thay live?

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:44 PM
Well, i woke up about half an hour ago, I wanted to listen to a radio program i usualy like, Thay are talking about a satanic cult that has been killing people in a 'serial' manner.
That isnt positive, Im really upset now. Anyone got an anidote?explode explode explode

sethwyo's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:14 AM
I wish everyone could branch out away from politics,
The rep. dem. 'Sides' only keep people seperated and fighting.
Like their favorite sports team.
'My side is better than ur side'
'No my side is the right one, ur stupid!'
And few care that thay ALL are using us the same way.
Religon, guns, cars, food,even sex are used 2 turn us against our neighbors, people will vote for a party if thay promise 2 make someone else stop doing something OR start doing something that isnt really anyones business.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:36 PM
spoiledmilk's right. someone needed 2 adress that problem here.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:02 PM
What do you mean 'crazy', what do thay do or say to you?
Mabey you have hade some runins with a few inmature poeple
that like to tease and mess with you.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:50 PM

Its easy for u to say be stronger, you know who you are and have your entire lifes memorys and emotions, mine are gone.
Was there an event that caused this? Do you think talking about it may help? If you want 2 talk through private emails about it there are people here.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:41 PM
..."The only thing worse than a politician is a child molester"...

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 02:28 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Fri 05/02/08 02:33 PM
Get as much information as you can. you you will be supprised
how simple somethings can be. like how 2 grow 50lbs of taters
in 4 old truck tires.
Ya'll check out the Backwoods home magazine site. and
'Kurt saxons prepairdness pages' site. Mr saxon saw the great
depression. He knows his stuff.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 02:20 PM

Well for gods sake start posting like a mad-man! If you got it going on someone will pick up on it. Ok sure no luck yet for me but still!!!!
Im not sure what u meant there, But a lot of ladies here are looking 4 a dating relationship. search some within traveling distance.Send them messages. you'll be suprised at the responses u get.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13