Community > Posts By > sethwyo

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 02:03 PM

apperently sum people wanna make fake profiles up and bash people cause they're jealous
I think 'jealous' is only one part of it. Preadators
looking 4 social interaction, thay wouldnt have any contact with people without this site, or another chat site.

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:56 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Fri 05/02/08 01:57 PM

How could anyone that uses this site not know it is a dating site? Any one that has ever seen the home page would know that.
noway

haha I'm pretty sure it was a joke :wink:
I was not joking

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:53 PM

How could anyone that uses this site not know it is a dating site? Any one that has ever seen the home page would know that.
noway

Then you can call me the "JSH Failure"...because I haven't even had one date since joining.smokin
Well,Iv never been on a date in my life, Thats why im here, I have met several nice ladies here And am planing to meet some of them in person. mabey try sending more people introductory messages. your only a failure if you dont try.
Or give up.:smile:

sethwyo's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:44 PM
noway

sethwyo's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:30 PM

I'm tired of corrupting them...bigsmile ...sensitive in my old age...

Women want a man who will take charge. They want an alpha male, a leader, not someone they can lead around by the nose, not someone who is a follower. They want the leader of the pack. Women want power and position in the group, so why would they want a weak man?

Be strong, be confident, be real. You will attract lots of women.

These are the facts of life.

JB
Its true.It reminds me of an article "sexual survival"
Some men need 2 control their enviroment, The smart ambitious
strong that built tools/weapons shelters and killed The meat
Got their choice of women. 'Nice guys' wont fight with you
Thay wont fight 4 either.

sethwyo's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:01 PM
A time 2 love :heart:
A time 2 hatemad

A time 4 warexplode
A time 4 peacesmooched

A time 2 live:smile:
A time 2 Die:cry:

A time 2 laughlaugh
A time 2 weepsad

Does anyone rember where that is? I cant.(would like 2 know)

sethwyo's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:52 PM
Everyone has differnt opinions about rush. for some 'FACTs' About him Ya'll might want 2 read the article 'The truth about rush limbaugh'

sethwyo's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:39 PM
Edited by sethwyo on Wed 04/30/08 08:41 PM

sethwyo's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:21 PM

the diamond lane in la is for passing i did it all the time for 10 years i had a car with a 501 in it.did not care how much gas it usedlaugh laugh
What was ur car ? The make and year? Would like 2 know.

sethwyo's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:21 AM
Edited by sethwyo on Wed 04/30/08 06:21 AM
I love abbott and costellolaugh I grew up with vhs tapes of their tv show, And even some of their movies.
I got some dvds transfers of the abbott and costello show.
Id like 2 watch them on my computer, But when i put the disk in
the computer asks me if i want 2 run, No i dont want 2 go running, I want 2 watch the show, Stupid computer.explode

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:13 AM

why is your name cleanbathroom

Cuz I get the dirty jobs done....flowerforyou

It's actually just a joke. It's great for parties.
I finally got it! At a party everyone is drunk
and messing up the bathroom, SO u need 'cleanbathroom' at parties.laugh

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:10 AM

Sanitation is NO joke. and owning bleach is a federal crime.:heart:
owning bleach a crime well cum lock me up
I'm no lawman.:heart:

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:06 AM

Sanitation is NO joke. and owning bleach is a federal crime.:heart:

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:48 AM

you don't know what a tie is?
I wear one on acasion.

I thinks its spelled occastion!!!!drinker

occasion. Sheesh.
I (and i think we) wore just funnin the spilling there,
Anyone who wants 2 tie someone up needs some comic relief.

Sheeshlaugh

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:37 AM
In the tall green grass. Ya'll go sleep outside under the stars
on the next warm summer night, No blankets, pillows, or household dust. When u wake up in the morning u will be a new person.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:20 AM
Edited by sethwyo on Tue 04/29/08 01:55 AM
Im sorry 2 upset u.
(in my opinion) people are 2 dependent on the government 4 everything. and what would those people do if the government couldnt help them? When medicare falls apart, what will happen 2 the people who are dependent on it do? Do u know how 2 help them? The people from mexico need the welfar,Healthcare, U want them shut off, But people u know kept on, The people from mexico can go back across an invisible line and die,or live in poverty, But u want others kept alive and in pay checks, The government gives the aid 2 whom in wants, I think people should help themselves, U want the government 2 help one group, but not another, And the 2nd group can do without because u believe
the government should not help them. that thinking sounds hypocritical.

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:59 AM
U can either love someone, Or like them and them leave them when u decide u dont like them anymore, An infatuation is not Love.:heart:

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:50 AM
Edited by sethwyo on Tue 04/29/08 12:52 AM
Love is patient, love is kind, Is not jealous, love does not brag and is not arrogant.
Love does not act unbecomingly, It does not seek its own,love is not provoked, Does not take into account a wrong suffered.
Does not rejoice in unrighteousness, But rejoices with the truth
. Bears all things, belives all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.:heart:

sethwyo's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:30 AM

I have argued in anoher thread before that welfare should be reconfigured. it is there to help people not support people. welfare is not a job. but the difference is legal vs illegal. it's hard enough trying to support dead beats without adding illegals to try to support as well. welfare needs to change how it is handled.
The whole system is going 2 fall apart, It is already illegal 4 the government 2 take our money(TAX)and give it 2 someone else(WELFAR). I know peolpe who got on welfar and years
later have completly lost all interest and even the mental ability 2 do ANYTHING 4 themselves,Ur right the system cant go on. And when the checks foodstamps ect. stop, Those people will began stealing, rioting and eventualy starve.

sethwyo's photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:37 PM
Some of the people who come here from mexico are higher quality than the people born into the welfar state of america, The 'White' welfar bums should not get our tax dollars either.
Whats the difference?