Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:11 PM
shoot the breeze- have a tropical fruity drink, thats what that flower makes me think of. lol

no photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:06 PM
looks like she could be one of those people that others would say she is the nicest person they ever met.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:12 PM
I think you have a great profile.

I love your motto, "best things in life are not things." I think thats a great line. It's kind of like someone who tells you to get over something , because "its no big deal." well how the hellll do they know if its a big deal or not, it may be to you!

also, you explain your future plans- i like that- shows motivation, drive, ambition, goal oriented women are a big turnon.

Not to mention, your photo selection is great. You show photos with your friends, which means you have friends, thats a good thing!.... you show photos doing an activity or something fun, so you like to have a good time.... you show photos with your kids, thats very caring and shows your motherly side. I'm all for dating a woman with kids as long as they are a good parent and dont ship their kids off to the grandparents ALL THE TIME. You also show photos of yourself individually, which for you is good, because you are a beautiful woman. it does not hurt your chances.

I think that about covers it- sorry for the book. :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:27 PM
10- very thorough, lots of information, good profile. :wink:

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 04:34 PM
droppin in to say hi people- so hi drinker

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:41 PM
sweet goatee- u forgot a shirt though- 7

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:23 AM
I wanted to be a professional baseball player- didnt quite make it- but still do baseball as a profession in coaching.... so it is the next best thing and its a blessing being able to do your passion for a job.... very thankful!

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:53 PM
hi. :)

what sports do you or did you play?

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:15 PM
i still dont entirely get this matchmaking game. lol

but, i'll pretend like i know the rules and keep upping my total posts by responding. :wink:

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:00 PM

Hurry! Someone come take my picture! I got some Calvin Klein skinny jeans today and I must say....

Damn I look Good!!

drinker drinker

ohhhh- are they pretty low in the back, maybe show a little thong?? :wink:

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:59 PM
back at ya 8- writing poetry, thats very cool

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:53 PM
7, that cig is sweet

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:46 PM

We have snow here too. Upstate NY. Got a good 6 inches yesterday. grumble grumble

6 inches of what? laugh

juuuuuust kidding- so inappropriate :wink:

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:45 PM
i think its pretty narrow-minded to put a persons chosen career into a group that defines their personality.

get to know the person- who cares if he is a cop, or bus driver for that matter...... if he is calling, doing things to go out of his way to talk too u..... then he is interested.

i would take the career part out of the equation and get to know him as a person

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:42 PM
just sayin hi. :)

did someone say something about the beach!?

that sounds terrific.... it's been below zero temps here 3 days this week.... its ridiciolous.

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:41 PM
i have never even thought about it when thinking about a woman. i would hope you would want to get know the person and not their career.

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:57 AM
hockey fan, so at least an 8

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:52 AM
perky

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:45 PM

yes, you. you're the one that answered! lol

and i believe if you enter the room you're fair game

well i entered, no turning back now. i got suckered in by the shameless plugs on other threads. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:43 PM
exquisential

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25