Community > Posts By > Sixwheeledone

Sixwheeledone's photo
Wed 11/07/12 05:37 PM

Collecting comic books, Playing video games, Seeing how many of both PLUS blu rays I can collect before A&E knocks on my door and says "Hey we heard about you, want to be on Hoarders?"laugh

Had to add to this Netflix and Words with Friends...man I need someone to get me out of this house lol

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 10/22/12 08:08 PM

Length.... Is there a thread for girth? Lol

Nice to see mine isn't the only mind that went in that direction when seeing just the word Length lol.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 10/22/12 08:02 PM
The Expendables

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:34 PM
My wheelchair has six wheels. Might not be catchy but it works for me :-)

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:20 PM
Only if Captain Hook is like the Disney version so I can easily take over the leadership of the pirates :-)

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 11:47 AM
For me since I'm looking for romance it goes like this: A girl has to be at least cute. I don't need supermodel gorgeous but I do need a cute girl with a nice smile. If her pic has both, it makes me want to see what she's actually about. If I'm interested I'll act on it.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 11:36 AM
I check my profile for any views/nudges or whatever, then I click Community and go to my topics to see of anyone responded after my posts in threads I've replied to. Then I just cruise the forums. I was matching people(I'm on the shy side and don't know really what to say beyond hi How are you? as a conversation starter) but so far nobody has matched back.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 11:26 AM

What are you men hiding when you don't answer some questions?
The ones that seem to be unanswered often are: Marital Status & Smoking. Why not be honest?
I will definitely not be the slight bit interested if a fellow isn't up front & honest as to marital status - don't want to be played a fool again & as for smoking, just basically allergic as it makes me cough & trouble breathing.
Honesty ranks high on my 'must have list'.

What about the women who don't answer questions? :angry:

Or the women with only 1 pic in their profile and it's of their dog/cat/bird/group of girls/their kid(s) but not them instead. I know looks aren't everything but it just irks me when I'm searching profiles and come across that. And I apologize ahead of time. I know a post like this should probably be in the "What pisses you off" thread. I just thought it worked with what this members quote.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 11:04 AM
I wasn't getting anywhere with women in the outside world that is my hometown. I never got past the friend zone with the single ones and the only ones that were flirtatious were the married ones. So I thought I'd try internet dating and almost gave up on THAT because everywhere I tried I had to pay to communicate everytime. sometimes seperate fees for individual options. Then I found mingle2. I'll continue posting on the forums and see what happens.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:25 AM

Alright, I've been on this site for a little while now and I've noticed something that's irking me. I might be crazy but it seems to me as though the same person or persons are writing these profiles and chatting online. Not necessarily on the forums but when I try to chat with the girls that i'm interested in they all seem to type the same way, using the same phrases and words. They don't seem to have a good grasp of the english language either. Not just that but I've tried chatting with girls whose profile states that they live in a nearby town when in fact they live in other countries. Is this site for real?? Are these people fakes and frauds?? Anybody else noticed this???

On another dating website, I found that some women said they were residing in the UK or USA, but when contacted they lived elsewhere, because a family member was sick, a new job, or another reason. Not long before they were asking for the loan of money for some reason, all scammers, I very much doubt many of them were women! This was on a pay site as well. I must add some were genuine, but I know what you mean and agree there are quite a few fakes about.

When I was on Yahoo Messenger I got these types of people constantly. It was the same deal they'd talk all sweet and nice and tell me how much they wanted to see me then hit me with "I need money for the ticket" I also get the "sick relative" types. Let's not forget the one that turn out to be cam site girls. It's why I'm not on messenger anymore. Damn, exactly WHY am I trying to date through the 'net again? lol

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:09 AM
"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up"- Batman Begins. Ahhh good ol' Alfred. :smile:

Sixwheeledone's photo
Thu 08/23/12 10:21 PM

Your profile starts off in a negative way, then mentions sex. That may be part of it. Try taking out anything negative in your profile. No need to tell us that you've been hurt upfront. Leave the sex part out, too. Write more about yourself and your interests.

Then look at the kind of emails you're sending. Are you reading profiles first? Are you trying to start a conversation based on something you found interesting, or something you had in common? Are you giving them something to respond to, rather than just saying hi?
I know this wasn't directed at me but thanks for the advice. Made me realize I could have been more positive with my own profile.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/17/12 10:56 PM
I too haven't learned how to avoid the (friend zone) I'm a nice guy. Can't help it, don't want to. Was hoping to not have that worry joining a site. We'll just have to see.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 08/13/12 10:51 AM
As long as she's legal I don't have issues with age.

Sixwheeledone's photo
Mon 08/13/12 10:37 AM
Collecting comic books, Playing video games, Seeing how many of both PLUS blu rays I can collect before A&E knocks on my door and says "Hey we heard about you, want to be on Hoarders?"laugh

Sixwheeledone's photo
Fri 08/10/12 01:25 PM
Single. Something tells me a girlfriend would have issues with me being on a dating site. Just a hunch lolhappy

Sixwheeledone's photo
Thu 08/09/12 12:32 PM
Hi everyone. I just joined a few days ago and thought I'd say hello. I'm not only new to this site but new to the dating site world in general, at keast at this level anyway. So please bare with me as I continue to explore what looks to be a great site.