Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/21/12 11:51 PM
Well, for skill acquisition purposes and regular maintenance of physical needs, you'd need to have done it at one time or the other. But for me, what matters most is if you're faithful in the present relationship :-) Though unfortunately numbers don't count much when it comes to actual experience :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:09 PM
If a real black man who can put real warmth in ur heart is your search, then you only need to link up to me :-) Distance may be an issue, but as time goes maybe we can work out something in between us if we get along nicely :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:03 PM
Natural beauty BEATS makeup anyday, anytime! You're sure you'd wake up to see the same face you loved last night :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:01 AM
However we may look at it, sex is a natural urge especially when two people of opposite sex hook up with some tender feelings. What is your take on the place of sex in a relationship?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/21/12 12:29 AM
There no two ways to love! It is either you do it straight from your heart and go all the way OR it simply isn't love!

While we sometimes get disappointed with our expectations of love, I'd still think we still hold on dear to some of the things we saw in the other person at first :-) Regarding the number of times we can fall in love, i'd say it will remain countless as long as we've not met the final right person. Though i don't discount those who deceive themselves and say they've given up! However deep this self deception goes, they'd still feel a tingling in their heart when some warm heart looks lovingly at them :-) So, for me, as long as i have not yet met HER, i'm still liable to fall in love headlong as many times as i have the opportunity :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/19/12 10:54 PM
Welcome onboard. Hope your hooks cling to some refreshing mate soon :-). Or maybe some refreshing bait lures you out of ur boredom :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/19/12 03:31 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sun 08/19/12 03:32 PM
Salam Aysha, I hope you had an enjoyable Eid :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/19/12 03:29 PM
Hi Kimmersive, Do you have LOTS of programs installed on the PC? What is the RAM of the PC? When last have you used the Disk Fragmenter utility tool? How much files do you have on the PC, and have you tried deleting unnecessary files? And lastly have you tried running the CheckDisk utility? And have you run a complete scan of your PC with an up to date Anti virus software?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/19/12 03:21 PM
For me, I start out on a new relationship on a CLEAN SLATE! No two individuals are strictly the same and the best you can do is appreciate the best of who they are and try to make yourself blend in to their personality, that is IF it is pleasant to your liking :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 10:56 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/18/12 10:57 PM
Ramadan is over! May Allah grant us all our heart's desires and guide our paths. Eid Mubarak

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 10:53 PM
Never say never? Not when a team sells its best players at the end of every season! Continuity means a whole lot in team sports!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 09:19 PM
A friend of mine just called me last night to complain about her laptop typing characters different from what she pressed on the keyboard. I've told her to check her language settings and sticky key settings. Haven't heard from her yet but if anyone got another solution, kindly help out.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 09:09 PM
Thanks @L14ra :-) Idul means feast or festival :-) Idul fitr roughly translates to Feast of ending the fast :-) Opening of the mouth if you like :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 09:05 PM
Since deactivating your account still leaves them with your data, why waste the effort? Have fun and watch what you post if you are afraid! :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 09:01 PM
Arsenal have just sold their top striker to the best team in the world! Isn't this the begining of the end for the gonners? :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:57 PM
For me, a lady from a different race or country is really my dream :-) The diversity gives you refreshing change :-) and sexier too :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:50 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/18/12 08:51 PM
I See no reason to delete my Facebook account :-) The FBI, CIA and other global intelligence outfits have enough means of monitoring what we are doing anywhere :-) even here! So why allow fear of some imaginary snooper stop me from leading my life? I've got nothing to hide and if i believe in any cause, i'd stand by it either online or on the street. For all i care the writer of this post may be a MOSSAD Operative! Should i then allow him or her to stop me from leading my life? A big NO! If you aren't able to stand up for what you believe in, keep shut and stay off the Net! Scrap even your email address! Gmail or Yahoo will give FBI access to your secret emails :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:40 PM
I'm a practising Muslim and a high proportion of the ladies i've dated have been Christians. I've never had any problems with the difference in religious beliefs. In fact i'd find it hard to put up with a lady who has no religious convictions. I see religious guidance as something that helps in finely shaping human thought and i wouldn't be able to put up with someone who has no such base to serve as guidance. The simple thing is she respects my faith and i respect hers. I have nothing against those who don't care about religion, it is their personal choice but for me, religion is important and you don't necessarily have to belong to my faith.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 08:41 PM
A lady saying goodbye wouldn't get me nasty :-) I'd try learning what's wrong. That is if i don't know already :-) But on the whole, most of my Exs are still friends even if it is on a superficial level :-) Why end a beautiful journey with hard feelings :-) However tough it may be, there is no reason for bad words :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 08:25 PM
He better come home with the e on his computer pulled off to serve as an explanation! :-)