Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 08:13 PM
Hi Wux, The ICT field is my playground and so it simply in my nature to play around with codes :-) And for the humour, i won't last a day on earth if i wasn't good at laughing at myself :-) Your humour is taken in good faith :-) and who knows, maybe it might get to the notice of Einstein descendants to file for a Copyright claim on 'research on how to teach code without using code' :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 08:04 PM
To those who say they have GIVEN UP!, I'd simply say PLEASE DON'T DENY YOURSELF SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD ALWAYS WISH YOU HAVE, :-) Fill your heart with beautiful thoughts, Keep ur bright smile and move around with your beautiful/handsome bodies smartly :-) Love will surely find you :-) And if you find it first, don't hesitate, MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, the other party may actually be interested but maybe is less confident than you are :-) Why not help them out :-) At least even in the relationship we are going to be partners who'd compensate for each other's inadequacies! I have loved and lost, and i'm presently alone BUT I still keep my hopes alive of finding my Dream Queen :-) Or maybe she finding me first :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:49 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Fri 08/17/12 07:53 PM
@Ladywind7, you put the tag 'color=green' in between '[]' '' WITHOUT THE QUOTES before your post. And you'd have your post in the color you indicated in the brackets. Try it and let see if you've gotten it right :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:06 PM
I'm in the habit of getting into a nice simple chat and dropping hints as we get along. And many times if she's interested, we'd surely get to a point at which the little seeminky bland words will click. For anyone who has had some hard past experiences, it isn't so easy to use the direct approach on fancying a lady!
But if i catch whiff of Come on hints, i'd also respond with my own subtle 'interested' responses :-) Maybe a nice personal compliment, slow smile Plus eye contact etc :-)
But on d whole, i'd think our individual abilities in the use of words and ability to catch hidden msgs matter a lot. Not many ladies are able to make the first move and whenever a lady makes it, my first response is that of respect for her. Yes! She deserves it :-) and even if it wouldn't work out, making her feel good about taking that step is something i think a gentleman ought to do :-)
On the whole, a lady approaching me directly or dropping subtle hints will surely have my respect :-) and even if we don't end up as lovers, she'd certainly have won a friend :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/17/12 06:50 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Wish you a nice stay in our little happy corner.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/16/12 03:30 PM
and with the addition of RvP, all other teams beware! Man U is here to reclaim its rightful place at the TOP of world football! Man U for life!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/16/12 03:27 PM
Sounds like there is going to be lots of drama in the days to come :-)
And this will be a BIG test for the global policy on immunity status of Embassies around the world!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:21 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Wed 08/15/12 09:22 PM
The die is cast with the diplomatic battle taking twists and turns, will the UK be bold enough to take the crazy step of invading Equador's Embassy to arrest Assange? #wikileaks

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:17 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Wed 08/15/12 09:17 PM
Arsenal have once again sold their Best player to more serious team? Isn't that enough proof of Wenger's lack of ambition?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:14 PM
Man Utd for life :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:11 PM
While it is understandable to take some time to get to know the person well through regular chat, messages, email, sms etc, it'd still boil down to how you define ur Facebook page. If it is totally private, then the best way out could be to create another OPEN profile that contains only the BASICS about you! That way you get to know the person much more and if you're satisfied they're for REAL, you UPGRADE them to your PRIVATE FB Circle!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:02 PM
However we may look at it, i mutually satisfying sexual relationship is essential to holding a marriage together :-) Many breakups are simply due to either one or both partners neglecting to keep the sensual pleasures alive :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/15/12 08:57 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Wish you all the best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 08:25 PM
From Africa all through to America, politicians are all tainted one way or the other by corruption! Why are they mostly prone to being light fingered?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:07 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Tue 08/14/12 06:10 PM
Testing how it works

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:54 PM
While i'd love to respect your personal decision to remain alone, i'd also think your young man may actually be prodding you to stand up and live life again. You may definitely have your reasons for refusing to date, but don't you think a male presence around the home could be of use to you as u raise the kids? Please understand one thing, I'm not saying you should simply go for any man, but at least, if any responsible potential suitor comes calling i would advice you to give him a trial, it could be the man to fill in that gap in ur life your young gentleman has probably identified.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:45 PM
I've trusted and lost, but still i know there are no two ways to love, it is either i trust fully or simply don't! While the fear of being betrayed will always be there, i'd rather trust a lady until she proves otherwise!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:30 PM
From the IRA in the UK, the LRA in Central Africa, Al Qaeda in the Middle East, to all other groups who use violence as a means of expression, they all back their actions by laying claim to one scriptual text or the other. What are your views on the use of violence in the name of religion?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:26 PM
We live in a world that is daily straying away from religion. A world where adherents of religion in any form are seen as 'aliens from an ancient age', and that is added to the global dilemma Islam is facing with the rise of terrorism! How do these pressures affect your practice of the faith in your community?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:20 PM
I personally agree our personal connection to God is a one on one relationship which we have to build and nurture ourselves, but having the right fellowship around us in our journey through life is also of great importance.