Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 02:47 PM
It seems we expend energy in search of an utopian perfect love relationship instead of enjoying the best of what we have at hand :-)
Being human, perfection is simply beyond us, instead of seeking dreamland perfection from our partners, we accept them for who they are and keep in mind that we're also not perfect :-)
While not discounting deceptions, many love relationships actually start out as true intentions, but maybe it is our various long held expectations that eventually lead us to think otherwise :-) Just my thoughts :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 02:40 PM
True talk :-) Welcome onboard the Mingle2 train :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 02:07 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Mon 08/27/12 02:52 PM
While i'm not arguing with the various earlier perspectives, i'd like to also look at it from the point that maybe she's simply cutting off to allow her time fully adjust to her new situation :-) You were what she had! But only as a friend! Now she has a lover who under normal circumstances should be a friend and MORE! :-) Maybe she's trying to shift her source of companionship over to her new found love! If she continues to keep you in, it might actually distract her from becoming fully devoted to her lover.
If i were you, i'd personally reduce the contact. Let her settle down first! If she later decides to keep in touch, all fine and good. And if not, same.
I take it to be a shift of attention :-) accept it as such and move ahead :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 01:47 PM
Hi all, Welcome onboard :-) Wish you the very best in ur searches :-) Though i'd advise staying within the site to enhance security of ur dating experience :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:53 AM
Yes, they need LOTS of perseverance :( When you sell your top striker and your number one midfielder, one can only wish them lots of patience to weather the self inflicted storms :-) Their loss is our gain :-) Up Man U :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 12:52 AM
Hi Mikabby8, Hi Maria0387, Welcome onboard this jolly train :-) Wish you the very best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 12:48 AM
Even for those we come across on the street, it takes some time to get to know them well. In an online meet, i'd think being able to read through ur communications and seeing the unspoken words will guide you to understand the person's personality :-)
Little bits of information dropped as u exchange msgs matter a lot more than the descriptive well crafted notes. As your exchanges grow, you'd be able to understand them better.
But most importantly, we should spend some time exchanging communications manually to get to know the other person better :-).

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/27/12 12:40 AM
While it is understandable that you feel bad that someone you want in your life is seemingly out of reach, i'd however think you shouldn't count it as rejection! He has his fixed ideas regarding age in a relationship and it simply means it would be real hard to break down that barrier and make it work between you two!
Don't allow it to get you thinking you're any less desirable than you really are :-) Get a way of letting go and moving ahead with ur life :-) Your match will come :-)

and without wanting to sound like the Pope on sunday, i'd advise you to take it easy on starting anything while a bit high :-). Things sometimes get coloured when we have some extra chemicals in our system :-) Just my lil piece of advise :-)

and keep it in mind, at 28, you're at an age where the whole world is in front of you, you'll find love :-) Remember to acknowledge i told you this, here!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 04:47 PM

Thanks to everyone for sharing their perspectives :-) While i know many ladies feel they are simply irresistible, they seem to forget that it is not EVERY man who'd see them as they see themselves! So when their coy advances are subtly rebuffed, they feel scorned and resort to very base methods of getting you down.
I quite understand that their pride may suffer some dent in the rejection, but they ought to learn the lesson that men have a choice on who they want and who they don't :-)

Again, this isn't just a ladies issue. Men do the same thing. Some people, both men and women, can't handle rejection well.

Maybe we should then look at it from both ends :-) Why is it that some people can't handle rejection maturedly?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 04:41 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Wish you all the best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 04:25 PM
Hi Bullsimon, Marice, Mathieu, welcome onboard :-) Hope you find ur match in the house :-) best of luck in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 04:01 PM
My condolences :( May his soul rest in peace

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:59 PM
Which is why i personally prefer dealing with anyone using a Gmail account than a Yahoo email!
Before a gmail account is registered and activated, you need to provide a phone number for verification! While this won't stop you from being scammed, at least, the phone number is traceable! Except if the country doesn't have a phone number registration policy :-) And in Gmail, NO email is ever deleted! You can always retrieve the emails you're thrashed at any time!
But most importantly, keep your communications on this site! And if you feel something is fishy, report to the Admins! Why would anyone share their email address on just the second msg?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:48 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sun 08/26/12 03:49 PM
The gooners have now gone two matches without a goal in the new season, are we to expect a barren season from Arsenal after the departure of RvP?
Can they win trophies with goaless draws? Just a Man U fan asking LOL

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:43 PM
In our daily interactions, we are often faced with situations in which we have to choose between saying it as it really is AND being diplomatic about the truth! What's ur normal style?
Are you known to be an off the cuff speaker or a sugar coated diplomat? :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:04 PM
Thanks to everyone for sharing their perspectives :-) While i know many ladies feel they are simply irresistible, they seem to forget that it is not EVERY man who'd see them as they see themselves! So when their coy advances are subtly rebuffed, they feel scorned and resort to very base methods of getting you down.
I quite understand that their pride may suffer some dent in the rejection, but they ought to learn the lesson that men have a choice on who they want and who they don't :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 02:57 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Look forward to sharing in the laughter and banter :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 08/26/12 10:30 AM
Hi, Welcome onboard. Wish you success in your search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:44 PM
I personally think it depends on your intentions. :-) There are many Muslims out online to meet their dream match and if your intention is sincere, i'm sure you'd meet your right match.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:35 PM
Welcome onboard :-) It ain't dead :-) It is full of life :-) Just go round the Forums and make ur presence felt, you'd become part of the family sooner than you imagined :-) Wish you the best in ur search :-)