Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:35 PM
Welcome onboard. Wish you the very best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:38 AM
Chkdsk is a utility program that checks and rearranges the files on your PC. You can access it in two ways:
1. By using the command prompt {START > ALL PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > COMMAND PROMPT }. You type chkdsk and hit the enter key.
OR
2. Go to My Computer, Right click on your 'C' Drive, click on Properties. From the Dialog box that comes up, look for Check Disk for errors.
I hope this helps :-)
As for Anti Virus software, among the Free versions, I prefer Avast.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:07 AM
We're here having a nice time :-) I've met some nice ladies in here but no commitment yet :-) Waiting for the One the Crown fits :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 12:20 AM

You need a new adapter.
While buying a new adapter isn't much of a problem, i'm seeking technical perspectives to this issue :-) I love knowing what is actually wrong :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:30 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Thu 08/23/12 04:31 PM
Welcome onboard. Feel free to throw up your questions :-) I'm sure there'd someone able to help out :-) Wish you all the best in your search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:26 PM
[mono] Just testing :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 01:30 PM
Being an international site, it is possible to have ppl online at different times. All depending on their time zones. Best of luck :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 12:43 PM
While helping each other through bad patches will be okay to me. A man turning himself into a lazy dependant on his lady simply deserves to be shown the door! Maybe throwing him out the window wouldn't be a bad idea lol

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 12:32 PM
You made me remember one :-) Once upon a time, was alone at home ...

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 12:29 PM
Welcome onboard. Wish you the best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 11:23 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Thu 08/23/12 11:27 AM
Personally i have made some real good friends with whom i've been able to build a good communication channel :-) I'd only suggest you keep an open mind and be bold to reach out to those whose profiles catch your interest :-) It is like picking through a haystack :-) but who knows? You could pick the real match you're out in search of :-) and regular participation in the Forums will allow others get to know more about you and could thus meet ppl who share ur views and others who don't :-)
Best wishes :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 09:44 AM
[color=] Not only two, even if another two come within ur radar, strike up a good friendship with them all :-) and as time goes on, you do your final selection and find a decent way to say good bye to the excess :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:39 AM

If she wants to live like a millionaire on a working class salary, then that is a red flag.

Then wouldn't that mean maybe she ought to look for someone who can give her just that? And doesn't that now lay a conditionality on the professed love?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:35 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Thu 08/23/12 07:36 AM
I know this may end up being a controversial topic for which no single answer will be able to claim being correct, but i sometimes wonder if some of the world's major conflicts, both overt and covert, aren't the results of careful manipulations by Arms dealers and International Weapons manufacturers? If the world should enter into a state of total peace, wouldn't this billion dollar industry collapse? Wouldn't it be in the interests of major players in the industry to fan the embers of violence where possible? And if they don't even exist, don't you think it is possible for them to create an enabling environment to enable their stock of weapons be needed? Just my random thoughts. What is your view?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:24 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Thu 08/23/12 07:25 AM
While most of us may like to play down the role money plays in our love lives, as a normal necessity for normal human living, what are your views on the role of money in determining the success or otherwise of a relationship?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:17 AM
For a lover of beautiful flowers like you, i'm sure you'd get many friends to play with you :-) Welcome onboard

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 06:13 AM
I have this problem with my Dell Laptop Ac adaptor. It recently started showing a 'AC adaptor type not recognized' message at startup. The PC powers-on on AC, but the battery doesn't charge. I've dissected the charging point connector and resoldered the cables. I checked up all the connections with a Multi-Tester and it shows the connections are all okay. But still, the battery isn't charging though the PC runs on AC.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 06:07 AM
Hey, don't give up :-) Keep on trying! Check out those who've been online in the past few days, that gives you a certainty that they're still using the site. :-) And most importantly don't ever contemplate giving up! Wishing for friendship or love is a natural need that will not leave you alone! So even if you give up, you're still stuck in that dreary cold abyss of loneliness and worse still you're not even making efforts to get out :-) But if you keep trying, you'd have that hope of something coming up to hang on to! And i'm sure some warm heart will connect to you soon :-) I know how it feels, but giving up is simply not an option!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 08/23/12 05:59 AM
There are no two ways to it! If the world won't motivate you, sit back, reflect on what you can do to move your life forward, STAND UP AND TAKE ACTION! You have a dream :-) and that is one big asset for you :-) all that remains is to stand up and make some moves :-) Getting sloshed will not solve the problem pal :-) Get cracking and make your life a success. Yes, Go on and do it! You can!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 08/22/12 12:06 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Wed 08/22/12 12:07 AM
Welcome onboard :-) Look forward to see ur participation on the community boards. Wish you good luck in ur search :-)