Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:10 PM
A warm tight vagina on a lady with virtue is my dream wish.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:06 PM
God's Miracles are still here with us if we believe. He who healed in the ancient days still has the Power to work miracles in ur friends life. I sincerely pray she finds healing from God's Merciful hands. May her body be restored by He who created her in the first place. I have faith in His ability to do it. Keep faith with Him, you will certainly find healing. Today and always, i'd keep her in my prayers. May God grant her good health. Keep faith pal.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:00 PM
Welcome to the site :-) Always a joy to see more beautiful people onboard our happy train :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 08/14/12 04:25 PM
To me, i'd say it all depends on how you've managed your FB Account. If there is anything you think you don't want the world to see in the first place, DON'T put it up on Facebook, Linkedin or any other networking site!
Though with proper management of your privacy settings, you can decide on who sees what! And if you're observant enough, you can decide who see what, using the dropdown button by the Post box. :-)
To me, these are my online faces to the world, and so, if there is anything that i feel is private, it wouldn't be out there in the first place :-) But if you feel you have some really private stuff you aren't ready to share with ur new found friend, don't add them on FB until you get to know each other better! If they are for real, they'd be understanding with ur point of view. :-) If i intend getting serious with you, i'd take all d time in the world to win ur confidence to the point you wouldn't have anything to fear with sharing ur private stuff with me :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 07:39 PM
I quite agree with you :-) though i'd add Your own ability to effectively manipulate the tool you have to get ur task done :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 06:52 PM
Ain't much of a dilemma :-) But if you don't especially agree with the Preacher's way of doing things, don't you think you simply wouldn't flow with the service on the same wave lenght?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 06:48 PM
I formerly used a Symbian and i can understand the perceived difference in speed, but in terms of overall efficiency, I'd like o think it all depends on the user's expertise! An dumb rat with an Android would probably do less than a smart java user :-) Just my own perceptions :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 06:26 PM
Thanks pal, i'd work towards that :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 06:22 PM
Though most of the major religions teach the practice of devotions in a congregational form, but sometimes, we are faced with some contradictions or misrepresentations that make us not fully comfortable with the practice in our chosen congregation! Do you think stepping aside to practice your faith as a personal matter between you and your Creator serves you best in this kind of situation? Or do you think it is simply COMPULSORY to worship in a congregation?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 06:15 PM
I've been using a Java phone for about a year now (Nokia 3110c to be precise) and in using it for Net browsing, i've downloaded and tried lots of Apps. Some were sheer crap! While i found others to be real jewels! To date, Opera Labs 4. is my favourite mobile browser though Ucbrowser comes in handy when i need to copy and paste :-) Another little jewel i like is the Binu Messenger App that allows you 10 free sms weekly free to any destination in the world! And i love the Nimbuzz java App for my IMs :-) Makes me able to keep in touch with my chat buddies from Facebook, Gtalk, Msn and Yahoo :-) Though Yahoo seems to be having problems these days on Nimbuzz :-) Do you use a java phone? What are ur favourite Apps, share and lets learn from each other :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 04:14 PM
The Creator who fashioned every cell in your brother's body IS capable of cleansing of the Cancer!
I sincerely pray He will heal your brother and make him whole again!
I have every belief in God's ability to do all things, and wholeheartedly pray He extends His healing Grace over your brother. May your brother's healing come to be counted among His Perfect Wonders of our times.

Bigblackxxx's photo
Mon 08/13/12 04:07 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Feel free :-) Reach out :-) Make friends and best of all, be nice :-) Who knows? Your online friend today may end up being ur real life partner :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/11/12 06:01 PM
Assalam alaykum,
It is great to have our own little corner here :-) Yes, our own corner where we can match with warm loving ladies bold enough to value their faith.
In the modern day world, the Islamic meaning of love between both sexes faces much temptations and misrepresentations, but still the blissful relationship taught by the Holy Prophet in his relationship with his wives is still a possibility if we are sincerely willing to work towards it.
If there is Any warm hearted Musulmah capable of loving and loving back in the traditions of the Holy Prophet and Aisha in here, she should reach out to me, it is YOU I'm here to meet :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:49 PM
For a matured lady, connecting as a friend comes first before it progresses on to love :-)
Though she has her physical needs, companionship is of much greater importance :-)
So if you have the hots for a matured lady, getting to know her is a first task :-) It is through a good understanding of what she really wants that you can get through to her heart :-) A simplistic I LOVE YOU wouldn't get you anywhere :-) She has to be made to see you're really filling that gap in her life :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:44 PM
:-) The fact that you're here tells me something inside you still believes it is possible :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/10/12 06:31 PM
@Tatoeddude, You've taken the first step to getting that NEED solved :-) Who knows? Maybe you might meet your Soulmate and Lifemate all mixed up in one beautiful lady in here :-) Best of luck pal :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:24 PM
His Existence has proof all around us in the Majesty of his creations :-) But best of all is the inner connection to a Supreme force that your soul feels humble before :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:18 PM
Any good professional with practical skills in CorelDraw and CorelPaint in here? I'd love to meet someone with whom we could share some tricks on how to manipulate these packages in graphic design :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:14 PM
For anyone who has loved, lost, and objectively reflected on what happened, i'd think we'd get to understand that we must be willing to go the extra mile to make sure things work out well :-) Compassionate listening and willingness to LEARN the other person are skills worth putting in an extra effort for :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:10 PM
Bully on an internet forum? Stand up to them when they seen reasonable, if not, IGNORE them completely :-)