Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:40 PM

Nice nails make for good back scratching sesions.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for. The gentle back scratch!

Anytime. And if you need someone to practice on just let me know

I keep my nails a bit longer just for tracing my nails down the back. That is so sexy and guys love it!

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:39 PM

If her feet and hands are not taken care of...I gotta run...Big turn off for me

Oh I take care of them myself, but find it difficult spending money on having it done and painted, etc. I prefer natural over painted. Do you prefer the show stopper and why?
As long as she takes care of them herself its fine too...How did you know my bedroom name show stopper

Hehe...perhaps we just though alike.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:27 PM

Nice nails make for good back scratching sesions.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for. The gentle back scratch!

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:26 PM

If her feet and hands are not taken care of...I gotta run...Big turn off for me

Oh I take care of them myself, but find it difficult spending money on having it done and painted, etc. I prefer natural over painted. Do you prefer the show stopper and why?

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:16 PM
...do you gentlemen prefer your ladies with manicured nails or not?
I am just curious as I just find it hard justifying the money spent on nails.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:11 PM
Need more clarification....
There are people who cannot "get it" but find other ways to get to the point.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 01:02 PM
I work at a University and have a work study student help in my office three days a week. One evening I was attending a seminar and asked her to go along. Big surprise for her, they served us a prime rib dinner. Not only did she have a real world experience, she received a great meal to boot!

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:57 PM
My Dad is definitely my guardian angel. He told me to go to a job interview over 500 miles away when he was in his Hospice bed and make it happen. He passed three days before I was to travel to the interview but I made it and turned right around and drove back home for my Father's memorial services.

I strongly believe that he was instrumental in turning my life around and obtaining the position and he keeps watch over me daily in my new location.

I am so fortunate to have my Father watching over me daily.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:43 PM
I see myself as a genuine, caring person.
My best attribute is my honesty and my sense of humor.

Would like to know what good thing is happening in your life right now.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:28 PM

Not interested in money.
Prefer...
...sense of humor
...partner in crime
...sense of adventure
...flexibility
...spontineity
...sense of adventure
...a fantastic smile!
I smile while doing crimesblushing

:wink: Let's go partner!

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:16 PM

Vulnerable.

I second that....drinker

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:15 PM
Not interested in money.
Prefer...
...sense of humor
...partner in crime
...sense of adventure
...flexibility
...spontineity
...sense of adventure
...a fantastic smile!

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:55 PM
Let the games begin bigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 05:32 PM
When I broke my pelvis in an auto accident...you cannot put a cast on that and you must limit mobility for 6 weeks. It was killer!

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:49 PM
this totally bites ....since we have created actual opinionated questions on this site, everyone backs off ...frustrated
Are you really afraid of what others' think about you opinon?

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:10 PM
Went to my 25th on a whim...same people, same attitudes...same drunks....it was if I never moved away. That will be the last reunion I attend drinker

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:04 PM
Nope...they have made up their mind. cut your losses and letitgo, Reba even said that.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:25 PM

Do woman look better when you have been drinking?Is it the same for ladies?surprised
laugh yeslaugh

Oh Mirror...let's go drinkin'! drinker

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:12 PM

Who friggin' cares. We've got a great many people who are losing their jobs in droves... homes are foreclosing at abnormally-high rates... banks and credit companies are pocketing TARP stimulus money that was SUPPOSED to be used to get people credit... and they have to bring up some nonsense brought up at a lame-o beauty pageant?

My point is this- gay people are American citizens, right? If that's the case, then that would mean that they're legally able to enjoy all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities as us non-gay folk enjoy as well. And that should include the right to marry, as it's just a financial contract between two people done under guise of a "religious event".

Oh Hell's Bell's moofooga...let's not play the gay card any more and just ban marriage all together! Been there done that and it was not a pleasant adventure. rofl

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:09 PM
rofl Yep, drinking enhances the looks...but then you risk that chance of having a coyote morning rofl

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25