Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 04:29 AM

I dont mean spam.

i mean scammers. users. molesters. child pervs. sluts. tramps. gold diggers.

any sort of this type of people.

im guessing 75-80%. of all online sites/setups overall.

Are you telling 100% of the truth being on this site or any site? laugh

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:34 PM
That is so sweet of your lil' bro. Sounds like you have a wonderful family! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:27 PM

awwwww...I hope that your evening gets better. We are here for you! flowerforyou

Thanks! I just got bad news from the Dr. & its scary s**t! Now I have to wait.. and im super impatient!

Oh sweetie...if you want to talk...
Don't worry too much until you understand your options. Talk to your doc and ask many questions.

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:23 PM
awwwww...I hope that your evening gets better. We are here for you! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:20 PM
Can you narrow your list a bit? frustrated you want so much drinker

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:05 PM
I don't have enough faith in the universe to just "let it go". I am a super nova and make things happen for me :banana: The universe has it's path, but I certainly steer my own course.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 07:22 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Thu 04/16/09 07:23 PM
OMG...so older is like 25? rofl
This is a joke...right?
Can you get any more shallow? laugh

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 07:19 PM
Closer to family....they know me and do not judge.
Friends come and go and have not been as much loyal...sorry to break the trend drinker

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 07:16 PM
Oh that drives me nuts...my neighbor, across the street is totally creeping me out. He gets up early in the morning and has commented that i am working on the computer at strange hours...I feel as thought I am being stalked and have moved my laptop into the kitchen so he cannot see me working and have dimmed the lights so he cannot see in the house as much.

FYI~ I am remodeling and have to replace the windows so I am holding off on window dressings until that happens.

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:15 PM

It depends upon how subtle they are...if they are not directed towards me, it's a lost cause. The generic hint just does not work with me and screams "player".
I'd play ya:wink:

only if you could drop a subtle hint directed towards what you want from me. :wink:

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:08 PM
It depends upon how subtle they are...if they are not directed towards me, it's a lost cause. The generic hint just does not work with me and screams "player".

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 12:17 PM

Guns arn't so bad. In some cases they save the good guy. It's the one behind the gun that makes all the diffrence. And for some reason guns seem to be a turn off to women. Why? I think the amount of women who likes guns are the same as the amount who plays video games: 0! So what I'm asking now is what's so bad about guns & games? Around me it's not just women who hate guns and video games but also old people. Now days it's not just one dot chaseing the other but now in these games you actually have to think. Games like Tomb Raider, Tetris even Zelda.

I am a hunter and I know how to respect guns. What I loath is the idiots that own guns and have no regard that the gun is a weapon. If the owner has no clue how to handle the weapon, then they have no reason owning a piece.

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:35 AM
Happy Easter All! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 05:17 AM

I always assume the ones the say "no games" or "no drama" are the ones most likely to start games and drama. Makes me skip right past their profile.

Agreed! If it is labeled, then you may have a problem.smokin

no photo
Sun 04/12/09 04:45 AM

Some one take a drag off of one and blow it my way, will ya???frustrated

Make today the first day on the road to quitting! I am now on day 4flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 06:38 PM
I certainly hope you have that faith.

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:59 PM
Kind of shows a lack of respect for himself when he picks up a date with a garbage pile. That would definitely be a deal breaker for me :tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:52 PM

I would like your opinion on...

relationships on line...

is all relationships here temporary or not...

are there some here who are here for mindgames/con-artists
or
to find a partner in love and/or companionship...

All of the above...but you already know that and you are enjoying playing the game. C'mon...admit it :tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:26 PM

to stop doubting myself when I'm right, and being sure of myself when I'm wrong. It gets annoying. I tend to over complicate the simplest things, and over simplify the most complicated things. I take "the scenic route" when it comes to problem solving. I don't know where I'm going with this, but...

Stop reading into things. go with your gut. It's OK to make mistakes, that's how we learn and everything is fixable.

You are creating much more stress than you need to for yourself. Step back, take a breath, then move forward once again.

Learn to laugh at yourself and let people know that you are only human. It really works...I live it everyday!

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:13 PM
Officially on vacation now...packed and ready to go. Will have to drive three hours to get to my flight in the morning, but I am stoked!
can't wait to get to the warmer weather for 5 days of sun and fun drinker

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25