Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 01:55 PM
Do you have a back up of what you had on the computer?
I would change all passwords on account information. You never know who might be tempted with a "blank check" that you sent them.
Dangerous

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:40 AM
laugh Made you look! laugh

Just checking in over my lunch hour and wish everyone the best day. flowerforyou I leave for vacation after 5 :banana:

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:12 PM
I received my virtual morning *Kisses* right on schedule this morning and will experience those reality kisses Thursday as we are flying to Dallas on Thursday! :banana:

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:05 PM
Have never heard of that but I am so there now with the [wonderful] Stimulus Package that is creating SO much more stress for me, in my position.
Tell me more! frustrated

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:48 PM

Roses
I think all women love roses
Nope, I like orchids

...and I love daisies.
The smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree
The musky smell os a man.

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:38 PM
Wish we could experience that gas wars that we had in the sixties happy I remember when it was down to 19 cents.
Ah,,,,those were the days

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:07 PM
Snopes says it's a hoax: http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/lifeisbeautiful.asp

Don't sweat it!

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 04:44 PM
I have great communication with my two babies. They sleep with me and greet me every afternoon when I come home after work and lay in my lap when we watch TV. Shoot, I have even resorted to watching the animal channel to appease their viewing needs. SIGH They definitely rule the house and I am merely their servant. ohwell

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 04:36 PM
Have never asked that of a man. That is pretty shallow...

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:59 PM
Edited by lil_bit on Mon 04/06/09 04:33 PM
66 Plymouth Satellite is da bomb:banana:

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:57 PM
September 26, 2008whoa ..but who keeps track.

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:50 PM
Perhaps you should re-explore your approach to meeting women. You want to meet independent thinking girls at a bar? Wrong answer....they are out to get laid at bars. On Mingle, you have to have a stright forward approach and ask well thought questions to get respectable answers.

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:47 PM
If it is important to my partner, I would respect that request.

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:40 AM
I'm 5'....no worries here :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:45 AM
I made my pot of coffee! bigsmile I am still waking up.

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:41 AM
People are rude and non-accepting of those who are not as quick to get around these days. With the pressure of deadlines and the luxury of so many conveniences, those who are not able-bodied "get in the way".

We all need to slow down and see what is around us and enjoy each other more.

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:32 PM
Nope...it's putting yourself out there for reviewlaugh

no photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:30 PM
I would certainly explore he goals and understand what she wants out of life before you go futher into this. From your scenario, it sounds like she is looking to hook up for a free ride and you have to cover your behind first and foremost.

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:59 PM

I thought the car actually had to be on? Maybe it is different from state to state, or I'm unfamiliar with the law...but I always thought if the car was on regardless of it moving or not it was charged as a movable offense?

Not at all...in every State, if you are behind the wheel and passed out drunk, you are accountable...nuff said!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:49 PM

Nope...in the driver's seat and the keys in the ignition. How can the police assume that he would not wake up and attempt to drive home and risk his and others' lives. This is a classic example as why laws are made.

If one cannot adhere...too bad, so sad!
If you are going out to drink...you plan ahead and cover your a$$ so you do not risk getting arrested. Simple math!

using that logic everyman should be arrested for rape he has everything he needs to commit the crime

Oh please already...the generalizations and the lack of accountability are way to much overwhelming. [YAWN}

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25