Community > Posts By > lil_bit

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:01 PM
...how about Miss California speaking out about her beliefs on gay marriage last night? How cool is that! drinker Someone who can think and stand up for herself? Yeah baby! :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:53 PM
I know we will...it's just sad that there are still people who even consider that twisted person with revelance.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:48 PM
Thank goodness we survived the birthday today....I was worried about the anniversary of Columbine and the two freaks that attempted to carry out some of that insanity.
We still have tomorrow to survive...

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:46 PM

So this guy sends me an email saying without even ever talking to me............(YOUR PERFECT) Whatever how on earth would he know? I there could be something WRONG wioth mE or I could be really MEAN HHHMMMMMM.............spock slaphead spock slaphead

That would be hard to live up to I think, even if you think you are perfect. ... you never know what another person's idea of perfect is.

I personally believe that no one person is "perfect" but some people are perfect for each other.

"Perhaps he thinks that you are perfect for him! He is certainly trying to capture your attention in a flattering sort of way.
Don't read into it too much and do yourself a favor by responding...he made the effort by putting himself out there to capture your attention."

Thank you for reiterating my previous post.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:43 PM
Reality TV????? rofl

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:40 PM
We are talking about the same ad SKPCG...
You have a great kid to recognize that the ad is total crap.
Wow! I can't believe what they are putting out there. rant

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:34 PM
I just saw this ad about the Sponge Bob Squarepants sponsorship for the kid's meals. That is about vulgar as they come and they are advertising to children...what a crappy representation and influence for the kidlets!

Would love to entertain what you all think about that stupid commercial....

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:29 PM
Perhaps he thinks that you are perfect for him! He is certainly trying to capture your attention in a flattering sort of way.
Don't read into it too much and do yourself a favor by responding...he made the effort by putting himself out there to capture your attention. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:21 PM
Had my fifteen minutes...hated it...not so much fun with everybody knowing your business. rant

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:54 PM

:heart: How would you react if someone told you they were falling in love with you?:heart:

If the relationship is solid then it would be great! :banana:

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:19 PM
Rather be here posting...:banana:

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:13 PM
...and you are labeling this because??????frustrated

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:11 PM
What can we do to make it lively?

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:10 PM
She's got a voice like buttah:wink: I hope that she gets the attention she deserves.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:52 PM
Dunno if it's quirky, but I have always been complimented on my smiles and my dimples that accompany...and I have been complimented on my bratty behavior drinker It's all about being playful!

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:26 PM
I don't like refried beans...the texture is just disgusting.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:25 PM
Have safe travels and enjoy your time with your girlfriend! smokin Have one after! :tongue:

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:18 PM
Why are you home on a Saturday evening and what are you doing?

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 05:55 PM

bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL BE GOING TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

Sweet! Congrats girl! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 05:51 PM
Nothing to do this evening and I don't want to go out alone. Will wine and dine in this evening all by my lonesome drinker

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25